Chapter 48

Even though the ancient earth has become a speck of dust in the universe, human instincts have never disappeared with the fall of the planet.

The low-level alphas present showed manic expressions, while the omegas were either huddled in the corner, or leaned against their partners, trying to use their partners' scent to cover up the pheromone waves that hit their heads and faces.

The pheromone hedging of the two alphas almost overturned all living creatures within a radius of five meters, and even the betas felt oppressed like suffocation. Bai Li's anger was about to turn into substance, piercing Tang Kaiyuan's chest.

Tang Kaiyuan didn't have time to react when Bai Li stomped his foot. He turned sideways, but was still rubbed to the waist, and an extra footprint appeared on the black dress immediately.

"Bai Li!" Tang Kaiyuan said angrily, "Don't you have any self-control?"

Before he finished speaking, Bai Li's fist had already landed. The movement was so fast that even Lu Zhao, who was standing beside Bai Li, could Did not respond.

Tang Kaiyuan's face changed, and he raised his arms to cover his head. Bai Li's fist hit his arm, causing a sudden sharp pain. The frustration brought about by the only few defeats in the military academy when he was young resurfaced. Tang Yuanyuan was so angry that he bent down and dived towards Bai Li's abdomen at the moment Bai Li's second punch was thrown. Punch out.

"Don't!"

"Bai Li!"

Two voices sounded at the same time, coming from two conscious omega respectively.

Lu Zhao didn't have time to see Mrs. Tang's appearance when she screamed, so he pushed forward to block the two of them.

Alpha's pheromone was pressing on his body, and it was constantly challenging Lu Zhao's nerves. His movements were slower than usual, and he only had time to reach out and pull Bai Li to his side.

Tang Kaiyuan's fist had already penetrated Bai Li's abdomen, and Bai Li snorted. His body, which had received intensive training since childhood, had already made a counterattack. He raised his left leg almost without thinking, and bent his knees to hit Tang Kaiyuan's face. Door.

"Stop him!" Situ yelled, holding back his headache, "Knee! His knee!"

Jiang Hao stood a little far away, and at this moment he and Situ rushed to the center of the pheromone hedging storm, trying to contain Tang Kaiyuan's attack action.

There was a lot of noise around, but none of it could reach Bai Li's ears. He vaguely knew that Lu Zhao was calling his name, but the voice soon sank into the quagmire deep in his brain.

Someone in the quagmire said: Fate will not let you go, so you kill him.

Tang Kaiyuan's face in front of him overlapped with the dream that would continue to appear every time he was susceptible. Bai Li was lying on the ground, Lu Zhao's back was turned to him, and Tang Kaiyuan looked back at him.

Understatement, with the mercy of a victor.

Those nightmares accompanied Bai Li for many years, and they reappeared every night when he was injured and hospitalized. He experienced the life in the original book in his dream, lying on the hospital bed with his lame legs, panting, and still suffering from leg pain when he woke up. There seems to be no difference between being awake and sleeping.

These memories and emotions were automatically compressed in the corner by Bai Li's brain. Over the years, they had accumulated to an unknown height. Once they exploded, they would devour his reason like a beast.

Bai Li never had any impression of his susceptible period, his brain chose to forget it.

The knee did not hit Tang Kaiyuan's head, Lu Zhao's hand was delivered in time, the soft palm endured Bai Li's knee bump, and even the back of his hand brushed Tang Kaiyuan's eye socket hard.

The pain in the eye socket made Tang Kaiyuan gasp, realizing that it was Lu Zhao's knuckles on the back of his hand that hit his eye socket.

It can still act under the pressure of this high-intensity alpha pheromone, which shows the spiritual power of the imperial eagle. Tang Kaiyuan never concealed his admiration for this kind of powerful omega, so he regretted Lu Zhao's marriage even more.

"Damn it," Situ had already clamped Tang Kaiyuan's shoulders. It was he and Jiang Hao who moved quickly just now, which made Tang Kaiyuan's body tilt and gave Lu Zhao a chance to intervene. Situ shouted to Lu Zhao, "Major General, are you alright? The alpha in the susceptible stage doesn't feel any pain, and his strikes are very ruthless!"

Jiang Hao charged too hard just now, and was hit on the mouth by Tang Kaiyuan, and now he is sucking Liang Qi couldn't speak, but he was secretly amazed at Tang Kaiyuan's explosive power and mental strength that could rival Bai Li, which was far from Tang Yuanyuan's level when he left the main planet.

After being hit in the eye socket for a short while, Tang Kaiyuan heard Situ's words, and came back to his senses: "Lu Zhao, don't get close to him! Come here, let's go to another room!" Regardless of the annoyance of being restrained by Situ and Jiang Hao, He reached out to grab Lu Zhao's hand.

Bai Li's vision was a little blurred by the dizziness brought about by the susceptible period. From the corner of his eye, he saw Tang Kaiyuan's movements, and he was furious. He knew that someone was restraining his legs. Forcefully opened.

Lu Zhao's hand was thrown away by Bai Li's strength, and the palm of his hand that had been hit once felt a dull pain. Omega's body is far inferior to alpha's resistance to beatings. Even though Lu Zhao has experienced many battles, his natural shortcomings are still insurmountable. "You are too violent," Tang Kaiyuan said sadly

, "Bai Li, you can't do this to your omega!"

It's been a mess. Lu Zhao had never had such close contact with an alpha in the susceptible period, nor did he expect that Bai Li's susceptible period would have such a big reaction. He was thrown away and watched Bai Li raise his foot, facing Tang Kaiyuan's Belly is a hit.

The force was too strong, and even Situ and Jiang Hao were pulled back by this force, and the three of them could not stand still and almost fell to the ground.

"Don't hit! Don't hit!" Madam Tang wailed, supporting her body and pushing Tang Xiao, "You can't do this, you have to take everyone out of the banquet hall first!"

Tang Xiao had a headache that was dying, Leaning against the wall and gasping for breath, she couldn't hear Mrs. Tang's words clearly.

On the other side, Lin Sheng finally found his reason, gritted his teeth and stood up, and began to direct the less affected betas and robots to help the people who could no longer stand up to leave the banquet hall.

Alpha's susceptible period will drive other alphas to become manic, and even can't help leaking pheromones. These messy pheromones will make alphas in the susceptible period more disturbed, and even attack people. The low-level A's can still be controlled, but like Bai Li... Lin Sheng glanced at the center of the pheromone storm with a little reluctance. He had to admit that among the A's present, perhaps only Tang Kaiyuan could confront Bai Li head-on. Yes, just a wave.

The air was filled with various pheromones, which made Bai Li extremely manic. After kicking, he took a step forward, but his left leg went limp, and his body swayed.

Even though he didn't feel much pain, and even though Lu Zhao's hand had already cushioned Bai Li's knee, the shaking still reflected the fragility of his left leg.

Tang Kaiyuan broke free from the shackles of Situ and Jiang Hao. When the strength of alpha exploded, he was kicked in the abdomen and felt nauseous with pain: "Bai Li, you are so disappointing... I thought you would restrain yourself after so many years Your temper, I didn't expect you to treat Lu Zhao like this...it's all my fault, I came back too late and failed to prevent the divorce..."

Bai Li's face was frighteningly cold, in the original book, he was also in Tang Kaiyuan and Lu Zhao On the day of the reunion, he learned about the old engagement, and he experienced these plots countless times from the first perspective in his dreams.

The moment Lu Zhao heard the word "retirement", he turned his head and glanced at Tang Kaiyuan.

The rest of the words were frozen by this look, Tang Kaiyuan was stunned for a moment, he realized that Lu Zhao looked at him with guard and coldness.

This shouldn't be, Tang Kaiyuan was at a loss for a moment, this was the first time he saw such a sharp and indifferent gaze on an omega in the past few years.

Tang Kaiyuan was in a daze. He always felt that Lu Zhao should not be looking at him like this. His lips moved, wanting to say something, but Lu Zhao had already turned his head.

The hand that had been hit once held Bai Li again. From Tang Kaiyuan's perspective, he could only see Lu Zhao's eager opening and closing, frowning and calling Bai Li's name under pressure. Bai Li stood where he was, his face was dark and unclear, his eyes were burning with anger, billowing violent smoke.

It seems that since childhood, Bai Li has always had something that Tang Kaiyuan did not have. It used to be a noble surname, then it was an extraordinary talent, and now it is... Tang Kaiyuan's eyes fell on Lu Zhao's face.

This face is not as soft and gentle as an omega, and most of the time it looks cold and indifferent, but at this moment, he only looks at Bai Li, his eyes are only Bai Li.

The pheromone confrontation between the two sons made Madam Tang feel unprecedented fear. Most of the people had been evacuated and left the banquet hall.

Mrs. Tang almost fainted from Bai Li's flash just now. She trembled as she ran, "Li Li, don't be angry! Kai Kai, get out of here quickly! Don't provoke him, okay?" "This is the second

time That's right," Tang Kaiyuan looked at Bai Li, "You ruined mother's birthday party."

The punch that Bai Li punched Tang Xiao in the face made Mrs. Tang's birthday party that year a laughing stock in the aristocratic circle.

Bai Li's mind was in chaos, he heard the word "mother", and remembered the reflection of Bai Ying's earrings when she turned her head. His eyes hurt from the bright light, and his head also ached, and he was constantly churning with dark emotions.

His lips moved, but his voice was not loud.

Lu Zhao heard a few words.

Bai Li said: "Never mind my business, anyway, I don't have parents."

Mrs. Tang staggered, her face pale.

It's a short sentence, but it's more overwhelming than pheromones.

Lu Zhao suddenly realized that what Baili faced during his susceptible period was never anger and mania, but disappointment and loneliness.

There are too few people who can be by his side, and too few people who can understand him. When he was young, he still had ideals. After the injury, all he had was himself and the empty apartment.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li wanted to shake off his hand again. He hugged Bai Li's body and cursed, "Damn you." In the blurred vision, Bai Li

felt Someone hugged him, and that person pressed his head, forcing him to bury his head into the other's neck.

The closest distance to the glands, the familiar smell of pheromone finally passed through the pheromone confrontation between alphas, and squeezed into Bai Li's nasal cavity brutally.

The smell of grass.

The plot of the original novel that kept lingering in my mind suddenly faded away, and those words and dreams became silent. Bai Li's vision finally became clearer, he felt the comforting pheromone brought by it, and he clung to it like a drowning person.

Lu Zhao was tightly restrained by Bai Li. He only knew that alphas in the susceptible period were more likely to lose their minds and needed omega pheromones to comfort them, but he didn't know how to do it best.

He could only hold him tighter than Bai Li, and he heard Bai Li's heavy breathing, and he patted Bai Li's back with his hand: "Bai Li, it's okay." The voice came through the tinnitus that drove Bai Li

crazy , Bai Li felt Lu Zhao's hand trembling slightly in the chaos. That hand had endured the injury from Bai Li, but it still covered his back and did not leave.

There is no such plot.

Bai Li thought vaguely, there is no such plot.

The banquet hall, which was noisy a few minutes ago, is now empty, leaving only the bright light and a few people who have just recovered from the pheromone hedge.

Bai Li's skyrocketing pheromone finally got some comfort, but it was still uncomfortable. Situ had a headache and wanted to jump off the building. He was the only alpha here besides Tang Kaiyuan and Bai Li, and he was the most affected. At this moment, he was finally able to say: "Go back to the port immediately, and inform the port that a high-level alpha has entered the susceptible period."

I don't know who I'm talking to, anyway, I have to explain everything that can be explained first.

Jiang Hao shook his head resignedly. He was thrown to the ground by Tang Kaiyuan just now, so he had to get up and walk out of the banquet hall. But his eyes were still on Bai Li's side. He and Bai Li had known each other for a long time, and he also knew about Bai Li's susceptibility period. Every time, he had to find a separate room and lock himself up.

This was the first time someone used pheromone to appease Bai Li.

It's not easy. Jiang Hao rubbed his sore waist, and glanced at Tang Kaiyuan whose face was difficult to distinguish. He vaguely felt that something was wrong with this person, but now was not the time to talk about it, so he had to quickly run out of the banquet hall to arrange follow-up work.

Tang Kaiyuan looked at the two people a few steps away. Lu Zhao lowered his voice and said something. Bai Li didn't respond, but hugged Lu Zhao tightly.

There was a sense of loss in his heart, as if something that had been a sure thing to win had changed. It felt bad, like a blunt knife on his nerves.

Leng Buding was grabbed by the hand, turned his head to see that Mrs. Tang's eyes were very red, and she pulled him out of the door with one hand.

Tang Kaiyuan wanted to break free: "Mother!"

"Let's go," Mrs. Tang said, "I'm going back to the main planet soon, Li...Mr. Bai will stabilize, there is no need for you to stay here."

Tang Kaiyuan was dissatisfied: "This is his first I messed up your birthday party for the second time! Besides..." He glanced at Lu Zhao, bit his lips, "I don't worry, the alpha in the susceptible period is very irritable, in case it hurts—" The words have not

yet After finishing speaking, Madam Tang's excited voice interrupted: "Nonsense!"

Tang Kaiyuan had never seen his mother like this before, and closed his mouth in surprise.

Mrs. Tang shook her head tremblingly: "I am very happy at the birthday party. I have always been very happy."

The voice was very clear and reached Bai Li's ears.

He didn't look up to see Mrs. Tang, and he didn't want to. Lu Zhao's pheromone wrapped him up, which was calm and gentle, unlike Alpha's violence.

Tang Kaiyuan wanted to say something more, but he couldn't argue with Mrs. Tang, so he had to be pulled back and forth, looking at Lu Zhao constantly.

The hedging pheromones finally disappeared completely. Although Situ was still upset by Baili's pheromones, he finally got rid of the aggrieved and pain of being sandwiched in the middle as a biscuit sandwich.

He sat down on the ground, wiping the cold sweat from his brow.

Then I heard Bai Li's hoarse voice: "Situ, contact the military hospital and send a Beetle to the port."

Situ responded, hesitated and said, "Then what, Major General Lu, do you want to..."

Bai Li knew him What I wanted to say was that I was afraid that I would lose control like before. Without Tang Kaiyuan who could compete with him, Lu Zhao might not be able to withstand his pheromones.

Rationally, Bai Li felt that Situ's consideration was safer, but he didn't want to let go.

Bai Li didn't speak, but after a few seconds, Lu Zhao shook his head and said calmly, "It's okay."

Situ left the banquet hall and closed the door again.

Under the dizzying light, only Bai Li and Lu Zhao stood there.

No one spoke, and Bai Li was still in a bad mood. He could feel Lu Zhao's hand patting him on the back clumsily, as if coaxing a child.

Bai Li went to grab that hand, and because he blocked Bai Li's blow, the back of Lu Zhao's hand hit Tang Kaiyuan's face, causing it to bruise.

After just one glance, Bai Li's face turned pale again.

Lu Zhao shook Bai Li's hand, "It's okay."

This reassurance reminded Bai Li of Tang Kaiyuan's words, Lu Zhao's hand was meant to activate armor, which was different from his.

"I didn't think so," Bai Li murmured, "I didn't think so."

In the original book, it was also the day when Lu Zhao and Tang Kaiyuan met again, and Bai Li hit him for the first time. Lu Zhao resisted, and smashed his hand on a hard object, his skin was torn apart.

Bai Li thought it would be different, so he lightly touched the back of Lu Zhao's purple hand with his fingers, and said softly, "It's like this again, how could it be like this."

Lu Zhao didn't understand: "Bai Li?"

He didn't get an answer. After a long time, he could only hear Bai Li say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

The Emerald Star returned early and returned before 7:30 am. Go to the main star port.

Under the guidance of the staff and medical staff, the guests left first, and Situ let Si Dao also disembark before turning around and returning to the banquet hall with Jiang Hao to inform Bai Li.

The door of the banquet hall opened, and several medical staff entered first.

"How is it? Is Mr. Bai Li's mood stable?" The leading medical staff asked, "Has Major General Lu Zhao been affected?" The two

people in the room didn't know how long they stood there. Bai Li said: "Take me to the military hospital and inform Lao Zheng that I need a leg examination." The

leading medical staff responded: "Okay. We have prepared the highest-level isolation vehicle. May I ask you two to get on the vehicle together?" Or...?"

Lu Zhao was stunned, and from the corner of his eye, he glanced at Situ who was standing outside the door, poking his head, and realized what this man meant.

The alpha in the susceptible period is extremely sensitive, depressed, and irritable. The relief method other than being strong is to get along with omega, and it will also have a stronger demand for omega during this period.

But at the same time, during this period, alphas who can't control themselves often show a violent side when getting along with omega, punching or injecting a large amount of pheromone into the gland, causing damage to omega's body.

"I can..." Lu Zhao said.

"Only me." Bai Li's voice sounded, "His hand is injured, please deal with it and be careful."

Lu Zhao froze for a moment, then turned to look at Bai Li.

Bai Li's complexion was very bad, his eyes were half downcast, and he was still in a trance. Maybe it was because of a night of nightmares that his eyes were slightly bruised. He showed a small smile to Lu Zhao: "I'm not in good shape, and I may not be able to control myself. Flowers, you drive home first." After a pause, he mustered up his courage, "Some things, I will tell you when I get back , I'll tell you this time."

He let go of Lu Zhao's hand, suppressed the churning negative emotions in his heart, and walked out of the banquet hall under the care of the medical staff.

It was raining again on the main star, and the rain mixed with coolness poured over Bai Li's face.

Dreams and reality overlapped and flashed in his mind, and a secret hope rose in his heart. He felt that he had hurt Lu Zhao, and shamelessly felt that Lu Zhao seemed to have chosen him. He felt pain and guilt for Lu Zhao's bruised hand, but was delighted that that hand was still stroking his back.

It turns out that I'm not a fucking good thing, Bai Li thought to himself, I'm a bad person.

The seal of the Beetle is excellent, and the isolation cabin with the highest isolation level does not even have a window. The crowd at the port was restless, watching from a distance Bai Li came down from the Emerald Star and got into the tightly sealed quarantine vehicle.

The isolation door closed slowly in front of Bai Li, and the warehouse door gradually covered the light from the outside world. Bai Li sat in the dark corner of the car, watching the sky gradually being buried and closing.

A hand came in before the door was completely closed, and Lu Zhao opened the door with a "shua".

Bai Li's eyes were squinted by the sudden bright light. He saw Lu Zhao standing there against the light. The rain fell on his shoulders, but his outline could not be blurred.

Some medical staff persuaded: "Mr. Bai has symptoms of mania and out of control in the susceptible period, please major you—"

"He won't." Lu Zhao replied, but fixed his eyes on Bai Li, walked straight into the isolation vehicle, and closed the door behind his back.

The space in the cabin is not spacious, and the pheromone leaked by Bai Li mixed with the pheromone from the landing call, quickly filled the entire isolation cabin.

Bai Li's spirit was unstable, and he stared at Lu Zhao blankly.

Lu Zhao stood there, neither approaching nor retreating. He looked at Bai Li and said, "I'm standing here, do you dare to touch me, Bai Li?" There

seemed to be a giant beast in his chest, stepping on Bai Li's heart. He looked at Lu Zhao, unable to make a sound.

"You don't dare," Lu Zhao said calmly, "You're a fucking coward." He

didn't dare to admit his fear, and he couldn't bear to leave.

Looking forward and backward, swinging left and right.

Bai Li felt that he was in a mess, he lowered his eyes halfway, and the emotional ups and downs in the susceptible period almost made him scream for a moment.

He wants to say you know the fuck, what do you know, it's not that you live in a night-and-night torture, it's not that it took you years to just walk without a limp, it's not You endure a messy life, and you have to meet the ending of ruin.

The words were stuck in his throat, and when Bai Li saw Lu Zhao's hand, he fell silent again.

That hand was bruised and purple, but still dared to stuff it into the gap of the warehouse door that would close in a second. Bai Li knew that if Lu Zhao was him, Lu Zhao would not run away.

"Bai Li, I'm so fucking tired of your timidity," Lu Zhao said, Bai Li's body trembled, and he heard Lu Zhao say again, "But what I see is that you are so scared to death, but you still know what to do." You who took that step."

Lu Zhao knew a long time ago that Bai Li had the proud skin of Young Master Bai, but he was a hopelessly cowardly person.

He is sensitive and fragile, extremely hypocritical. But just such a person, who still lost a leg for his teammate, did not live happily, but still chose a mecha that had never been developed by anyone, and gave up a more convenient path for him.

Lu Zhao said, "Why didn't you stop walking when you came to my place?"

Bai Li couldn't remember how he got up, and how he pressed Lu Zhao against the wall of the isolation cabin. He seemed to have been pierced through the skin, revealing the real inside. The real him is not good-looking, ugly and weak, weak.

"I'll tell you, I'll tell you everything I said," Bai Li heard his own low growl, "You have to force me at this time, don't you?!" Lu Zhao looked at him, there was nothing in his

eyes Er fear: "Yes. You are angry, I don't think I need to wait any longer." He

spoke frankly and frankly, poking at Bai Li's weakness and not giving Bai Li any retreat or leeway.

Bai Li felt that his susceptible period was like a frightened milk dog to Lu Zhao, no matter how loud it barked, it could be knocked down with a single punch. His eyes were red and he stared at Lu Zhao. His emotions were steaming, facing him, Bai Li blurted out: "I knew my legs would be abolished."

Lu Zhao froze for a moment and frowned.

"I know that my legs will be crippled, and I also know that you will be matched to me by the optical brain," Bai Li's voice seemed to contain all kinds of emotions, "I also know that Tang Kaiyuan will return to the main star, and you will feel that he is very happy." Okay, you will leave me."

Lu Zhao could barely understand the first half of the sentence, but he couldn't understand the second half. Suddenly, he remembered the unfamiliar memories and inexplicable mood swings when Tang Kaiyuan held his hand.

He seemed to grasp the meaning of Baili's words.

Bai Li also said: "My leg will be severely injured for the second time because of you, and I will be completely disabled since then. Lao Tzu's fate is clearly arranged, and it has come true! Lu Zhao, I'm scared, I'm really scared , I don't want to be hospitalized anymore, I've been hospitalized hundreds of times in my dreams, and I've died countless times alone on the hospital bed."

Lu Zhao couldn't process the amount of information in these words, he stared blankly at Bai Li, incomprehensible.

He didn't understand what Bai Li was talking about at all, but subconsciously stretched out his hand and put his arms around Bai Li's body.

Bai Li's face was buried on his neck, and Bai Li's words echoed in Lu Zhao's mind. He thought it was ridiculous, but he didn't know how to answer it.

"I know I'm a trash, I have to stay away from you..." Bai Li whispered, "But I like you, I really fucking like you, I don't know what to do, Lu Zhao. I'm done, so I'm afraid."

The susceptible period made him unable to control his emotions, and his words were confused.

He couldn't form complete speech, but he knew he had to speak it.

He was overwhelmed by Lu Zhao who came against the light, he fell into this relationship, he was selfish and shameless, he was scared to death, but he was unwilling to let go.

Shameless, cowardly.

This is the relationship between Baili and Baili.

Lu Zhao felt a bump in his heart. He felt that Bai Li had crossed a hurdle and stood in front of him.

This feeling is like a hot current, pouring all over the body. He vaguely realized that Bai Li's fear came from a reason that subverted the three views. The moment Bai Li blurted out, Lu Zhao knew that he had won.

The Imperial Eagle defeated the hypocrisy and cowardice in Young Master Bai's heart.

Lu Zhao breathed out: "I don't know what you mean, but I know Tang Kaiyuan has a problem." He paused, and then said, "I don't understand what you mean by 'fate', but there is something You have to figure it out."

Bai Li didn't say a word.

Lu Zhao said: "If fate makes me leave you, then let fate die."

Bai Li raised his head and looked at Lu Zhao.

"Don't let me have a choice," Lu Zhao didn't avoid his gaze, "Bai Li, let me indulge myself."

When faced with the moment of fate not long ago, Lu Zhao was in a trance for a moment because of Tang Kaiyuan's touch, but The moment Bai Li blurted out his name, he knew that he had no other choice in his life.

So he couldn't wait any longer.

Fortunately, Bai Li gave him a response.

A coward finally got out of his shell.

There was light in Bai Li's eyes, he kissed Lu Zhao's lips, and then went down all the way, opened his mouth and bit Lu Zhao's Adam's apple.

He got out of his shell and grabbed the hand that was reaching out to him.

Sorry for the long wait.

But I like you very much.