Chapter 9

On the same day, a photo detonated the entertainment section of the Empire Forum.

Countless omegas shed tears, and the impact of idols getting married and idols showing affection can basically be maintained at the same level.

Numerous alphas felt lost, and the Imperial Eagle fell into the hands of the disabled veteran A, and it hadn't been broken by his hand. If he hadn't been afraid of the iron fist and worked hard before, he might have been able to pull his little hand.

Countless betas looked at the photos: "Bai Li is really coquettish, why not have a hand-in-hand photo with a circle of pink hearts, vomit."

When Bai Li's blog was full again by forum netizens , he and Lu Zhao were huddled in the kitchen peeling potatoes.

The personal terminal has been adjusted to artificial intelligence and is reading the comments on the posts on the forum. The tone is very enthusiastic: "'Bai Li, this dog day, spread your dog's paws away!'"

Bai Li laughed wildly, his hands were shaking so much that he couldn't help peeling knife.

Lu Zhao glanced at him, thinking that this person doesn't know what's wrong, and builds his happiness on the rage of others every day.

The artificial intelligence read again: "'Don't look at holding it happily now, the major general will wring your hand off in a while!'" "

Damn it," Bai Li said, "You're a big fan, Huahua, I know you too well."

Lu Zhao: "..."

The artificial intelligence continued to read: "'After realizing the reality, I actually think that Major General Lu Zhao and Bai Li are also very good together...'"

Bai Li peeled potatoes.

Lu Zhao also peeled potatoes.

Bai Li said: "I'm used to being scolded by others, so it's a bit uncomfortable to come to such a comment that praises me all of a sudden."

"..." Lu Zhao was speechless, and it took several seconds before he said, "I didn't hear a word of praise for you."

Bai Li didn't change his face: "I'm not scolding me, but I'm complimenting me."

Yes, it's very interesting open.

For the first time, Lu Zhao sincerely admired a person in terms of "seeing through".

The artificial intelligence read again: "'I have a friend who wants to ask if the nightlife of the two of you is wonderful and harmonious!'"

Bai Li and Lu Zhao: "Fuck me."

Bai Li put the peeled potatoes in a bowl beside him, sighing : "In the past two years, the young people's minds are very open. They not only know the excitement, but also know the harmony."

Lu Zhao glanced at him and lowered his head to peel potatoes.

After a while, Lu Zhao glanced at him again.

It was a bit hairy for Bai Li to see: "Huahua, do you have something to say directly? We are friendly troops, so there is nothing we can't say." Lu Zhao said: "I think

this person asked this because all the members of the legion It is said that you are not good at that."

Bai Li was struck by lightning.

Lu Zhao added: "They were talking about it on the second day of the wedding, and the military circles probably know about it by now."

Bai Li cracked open.

When mentioning this matter, Lu Zhao felt a little guilty: "I will compensate you." "

How will you compensate me?" Bai Li was still in the shock and did not recover, "Buy me the latest hyperactive nutrient solution?"

Lu Zhao: "..."

Lu Zhao tentatively asked, "Do you want it?"

The potato in Bai Li's hand was almost crushed: "I'm very healthy!" "

Oh." Lu Zhao nodded, flushed his potato-stained hand under the water pipe, and went to get his personal terminal.

Bai Li asked: "Huahua, what do you want to do?"

"Explain for you," Lu Zhao posted on his blog, "Send a statement."

Bai Li thought to himself, good guy, this is trying to play me to death.

Hurry up and stop him: "How do you explain this? How can Omega make a statement saying that its alpha is actually very brave, and its nightlife is very harmonious?" Lu Zhao: "...I haven't thought of how to make a statement,

your words I made it all up."

"Fuck," Bai Li was amused, and laughed, "Huahua, you are a serious person."

Being stopped by Bai Li, Lu Zhao had no objection, and turned off his personal terminal: "I I don't quite understand these things, Huo Cun said posting some daily photos would be useful, so I posted them, and later Han Miao said that I don't have a daily routine, so I think I can make a statement." It took Bai Li a few seconds to react, Lu Zhao's

words It was explaining to him the two blogs during the day.

That's right, besides training, Lu Zhao sleeps, but he actually lives a very simple life.

"It's good," Bai Li continued to peel potatoes, "you don't need to spend your energy on understanding these things, it's not important."

Seeing Lu Zhao looking at himself, Bai Li said: "If you understand, you will care, and you will care about what others think of you. , then it will be endless. If you take these grandsons too seriously, then you will become a grandson yourself. Don't be a grandson, you should be a major general brother to be better."

"Well," Lu Zhao is now immune to the "Brother Major General" who came to Bai Li just by opening his mouth. He finished peeling his share of potatoes, washed his hands and folded his arms to look at Bai Li, "You understand this."

Bai Li was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "That must be, what does Young Master Bai not understand? I have been a famous man since I was a child."

This is true.

As soon as Bai Li was born, he was taken back to the Bai family by the old man Bai. The Tang family who married his biological mother had basically never met, which meant that he had no chance to communicate with his parents since he was a child. Not long after, Bai Li's biological mother gave birth to an alpha, and the Tang family held a large dinner to celebrate the birth of the new generation of the Tang family.

In the Tang family, no one mentioned Bai Li.

In the Bai family, no one mentioned their parents.

This is a kind of tacit understanding on the surface, but also a kind of discussion in private.

Bai Li is like a monkey jumping out of a mech, and I don't know how old master Bai taught him. He never mentioned seeing his biological mother when he was a child, and occasionally had contact with the Tang family at noble banquets once or twice, and he will always be Young Master Bai. That arrogant and domineering attitude is the same as that of everyone.

He understands too well.

Because he knew too well, he didn't give those grandsons who watched the fun a chance to poke his wounds.

When he got into the military, Bai Li flexed his muscles, and his legs were crippled within two years. He didn't give anyone a chance to see him, so he simply quit the military, as if he didn't remember it at all.

It's all pretend, if you don't remember it, which grandson drinks restorative nutrient solution every day?

Lu Zhao understood, but he didn't continue.

Is there something interesting to say? Those who ask the bottom of your wound are bastards, seeing that the wound is there, and asking you if it hurts.

Does it hurt to cry? Stinky than.

Baili's personal terminal is still reading comments, and unexpectedly, there are not many scolding people this time. It may be that the people have completely accepted Bai Li and Lu Zhao's marriage. Although there are still some bitter words, many onlookers said that Bai Li's alpha is quite strong, so they just care about the special effects of this pink color, and they know that this person is a joke. extraordinary.

This time, not only Bai Li was amused, but Lu Zhao couldn't hold back.

"It's very interesting to watch other people's private lives on the forum every day." Bai Li rinsed the peeled potatoes under the water pipe. They say I'm pretending, but I follow their profile, and they think I'm worthless. Then I can only be more exciting than the profile they set up for me." Bai Li picked up Lu Zhao's potato and glanced at

it , amused: "Fuck, flowers, you peeled the potatoes, how much we have to eat less."

Lu Zhao looked at the thick potato skins he peeled off, and then at the ones peeled by Bai Li, and scolded One sentence: "Fuck." This is much more difficult than driving a mecha.

"Don't let Situ see it, and turn around and say that I don't respect the fruits of his labor." Bai Li swept the peel into the trash can, and the machine housekeeper would come over and take the contents of the bucket to the recycling bin after a while, so that the garbage would not remain indoors For more than an hour, "If he gets used to it, he won't waste it. He fried tomato scrambled eggs is not much different from spreading tomato and egg pancakes." "Situ?"

Lu Zhao paused, "I used to work in Jijia That Situ from the research institute?"

"Ah," Bai Li replied, "He was forced to go to the Mecha Maintenance Department for retirement because he challenged the leader, and he resigned because he couldn't stand the grievance. Isn't that why I'm leaving the army? Just invest in him, open a research institute, and grow potatoes."

Lu Zhao laughed twice when he heard "planting potatoes".

It's obviously a tragic thing, but after passing it through Bai Li's mouth, I feel very happy.

Lu Zhaodao: "There are many mechas that are put into the front line now, and there are records of his participation in the research and development."

Bai Li nodded: "He is very powerful. We knew each other in the military academy. This grandson makes some scrap mechas if he has nothing to do. The wreckage was in order, and I didn't know how to get into the Mecha Research Institute, which surprised me." "I did

n't see him when I entered the First Legion," Lu Zhao watched as the machine steward rolled around. Come over to take out the garbage,

"So he was in charge of the research institute you invested in." Turns out, Situ just left a black-hearted private research institute not long ago, and he didn't take care of himself, his dark circles were thick, as if he had been beaten by someone, and when we stood together, the word 'miserable' was capitalized." Bai Li wanted to laugh when he told him about it, "The next day the reporter gave our research institute an alias, 're-employment base for the disabled and laid-off people', fuck."

Lu Zhao subconsciously glanced at Bai Li . calendar legs.

Bai Li's legs can't see any problem now, and they walk fast and steady, but he didn't expect to limp sometimes.

The two of them were listening to the nonsense comments on the forum, most of which were Bai Li's nonsense. Lu Zhao occasionally replied a few sentences, and heard a text message from Bai Li's personal terminal. The artificial intelligence did not respect personal privacy very much, so it read it out directly: "The sender Huo Cun: 'Brother Baili, do you have time, how many can you play?'"

Huo Cun's naivety made Lu Zhao foolish.

In order to fight the battle, this grandson calls Bai Li the eldest brother.

Bai Li replied: "Take a few shots."

"Sender Huo Cun: 'Type five, six, seven, eight.'"

Bai Li replied: "The 'several' is a homonym, I'm afraid it will be harmonized."

After waiting for a few seconds, it is probably over there I am experiencing the mystery of words.

Huo Cun finally replied: "Hey? Why are you swearing?"

Bai Li couldn't straighten up with a smile, and Lu Zhao actually reacted for a second, and he couldn't laugh or cry when he came back to his senses: "You have to tease him?" "

I sincerely want to Scolding him, I didn't expect him to make a joke." Bai Li spread his hands, "Hua Hua, you always said that you want to make up for me, so let's make up for it now." Lu Zhao glanced at

him: "How to make up?"

Bai Li picked up the knife, shredded the potatoes, and pointed at the personal terminal that was still reading Huo Cun's text messages with his chin raised: "Please don't pester me for a planned battle, your adjutant." Of course

Lu Zhao would not refuse, and directly used his own His personal terminal sends a communication request to Huo Cun.

It took less than two seconds to pick it up. Huo Cun's big head was projected in mid-air by his personal terminal. His hair was naturally curly and he didn't know how much straightening agent he had applied. .

As soon as Huo Cun got connected, he said: "Major General, what do you have... What the fuck?

"

Lu Zhao followed Huo Cun's gaze and saw that Bai Li was putting the pot on the heating table.

At home, Bai Li never dressed so formally. Although he was dressed like a lenient peacock outside, he immediately changed into short-sleeved shorts when he entered the house for safekeeping, and his hair was washed and blown like a dandelion. , very close to the daily life of the general public.

Hearing the voice, Bai Li looked back, saw Huo Cun's attire, and replied, "Fuck."

Huo Cun came back to his senses: "Bai Li, your attire and what you are doing now Do you know that you are very virtuous?"

Bai Li flicked his bangs: "Better than you. Look at your hair, it looks like a dog licks it, it's so reflective, you know?" Huo Cun hurriedly

used He touched his hair with his hand. He usually wears the clothes of the army, but in private, he wears casual clothes. This is a suit and tie, and his hair is still sticking to his scalp. He feels extremely uncomfortable: "I don't want to wear it myself, either. Isn't this a blind date, my dad insists on dressing me up."

Lu Zhao just remembered that Huo Cun said that he wanted to go on a blind date in the afternoon: "What are you going to do on a blind date?" No wonder he almost got out of the top 200.

"That O didn't like me at first glance, and now he's going to the bathroom." Huo Cun basically answered Lu Zhao's questions.

Bai Li laughed: "Yes, Lieutenant Huo, in the first fragment of time, the blind date game is played with both hands, but I think you can't play with both hands." Huo Cun was not angry: "You can shut up, I will get angry when I see you

now ""

"Because of embarrassment." Lu Zhao commented objectively.

Bai Li laughed.

"Major General, you don't know, the O on the blind date today, as soon as you hear that I have contact with Bai Li, you can ask me about Bai Li." It's ugly, I'm sure I'll turn my back on you."

Lu Zhao glanced at Bai Li.

Bai Li was pouring water into the pot, his hands were almost trembling: "I declare, I am innocent, after marrying you, Major General Lu, I have one heart and one mind."

Lu Zhao didn't mean that at first, and it was a subconscious action to glance at Bai Li, which made Bai Li feel funny when he said that.

"I testify and I testify, then it is absolutely impossible for O to have any unspeakable relationship with Young Master Bai," Huo Cun hurriedly proved that he is different from others, he feels that Baili is very nice, and he does not want Baili to be with Lu Zhao There is some misunderstanding, "Today that O is a collateral branch of the Tang family, just... well, Young Master Bai should understand."

Bai Li was stunned for a while, and said "Oh": "Understood."

He didn't say that he understood What, just turned around and started cooking.

The water was already boiling, Bai Li took out the shredded potatoes that had been soaked in cold water, put them in the pot and blanched them, took them out again in less than a minute, and put them aside for later use.

Pour off the hot water, put the pot on the heating table again, pour in an appropriate amount of oil, and when the oil is hot, Bai Li adds a small spoonful of seasoning and sautes in the pot.

Now I can't find many condiments that used to exist on the earth. Even if they were cultivated the day after tomorrow, the taste is much worse than what Bai Li remembered. After so many years of exploring by himself, Baili found the seasoning that tastes most similar to peppercorns.

The seasoning is stimulated by the hot oil to emit fragrance, and the residue of the seasoning is removed, and only the hot oil after sautéing is used. The shredded potatoes were put into the pot, and the tangy aroma filled with the hot air instantly filled Lu Zhao's eyes.

The communication of the personal terminal can transmit part of the smell, and this part of the smell has moved Huo Cun's mouth to tears: "The fruity sparrow I ate just now is not fragrant in an instant." Bai Li saw Huo Cun

's Looking helplessly, I thought of the old saying "wrap in flour and fry until golden, and the children next door will cry", and I couldn't help laughing out loud.

"Major General, when will your family invite me to have a sit down?" Huo Cun was eager to discuss, but his eyes were still fixed on the shredded potatoes for a moment.

Lu Zhao raised his hand and hung up the communication.

Huo Cun will definitely make a fuss tomorrow, and the whole army that he doesn't make a fuss about will know that he will never let it go.

"Do you eat spicy flowers?" Bai Li put the seasonings in a chic manner, not caring about the amount, and followed his feeling.

"Well," Lu Zhao was not polite, "put less." Tongue hurts after eating too much.

Bai Li also knew that he couldn't eat spicy food. He didn't forget the way the major general's brother ate his face flushed last time, so he took the time to give a thumbs up: "Come on, the major general's brother is determined not to give in to the chili pepper. It's touching." Let Huo

Cun The salivating dinner was actually quite simple. It was still two dishes and one pot of porridge. Bai Li searched for the rest of the ingredients, and finally found only a handful of vegetables, so he fried a plate of vegetables.

The two ate slowly, and Bai Li turned his personal terminal to the reading mode again. After making a meal, the comments on the Kung Fu forum had turned several pages. He listened while eating, as if he was ordering a meal.

After a full meal, it was seven or eight o'clock in the evening to wash the pots and pans.

Lu Zhao came out of the shower, and Bai Li was sitting on the sofa playing a virtual battle. The personal terminal was connected to the system in the house, and the virtual screen projected in mid-air was bigger and clearer than the one projected by the personal terminal. Small translucent interface for manipulation.

"Flowers," Bai Li was talking excitedly, staring at the screen, "I brought a few bottles of new repairing nutrient solution from the research institute today, try it, and put it on the tea table." There are two people living in this apartment

. As a sick man who lives on restorative nutrient solution, Lu Zhao remembered the physical examination report he sent to Bai Li again.

From the day the physical examination report was sent to Bai Li, Bai Li never talked to him about this matter.

Just like Lu Zhao didn't ask about the offshoot of the Tang family just now.

They maintain a subtle tacit understanding, do not touch each other's bottom line, do not interfere with each other, but they understand each other a little bit.

Lu Zhao walked over, the coffee table was over the sofa.

As soon as Lu Zhao approached, Bai Li felt a scent in his breath. As Lu Zhao bent over to take the nutrient solution, it spread, and it was like the damp temperature after he had just bathed. He smashed it along the nasal cavity On Bai Li's nerves.

Bai Li didn't realize it. The ventilation system in this apartment is very smart, and the smell of dinner has long been diffused. He could clearly smell this fragrance, which is very light, like the smell of grass after rain.

"You brought your own body wash?" Bai Li was a little dizzy from the smell, and said in a daze.

Lu Zhao was drinking the nutrient solution when he asked him and shook his head.

Before he could speak, he felt Bai Li leaning closer, his face almost touching Lu Zhao's neck, and gently sniffing at the hollow of his neck.

This should be the closest they have been since this period of time.

Bai Li's hair brushed against Lu Zhao's skin, itching.

Before Lu Zhao could react, Bai Li's voice sounded in his ears: "It smells like grass, it smells good, what brand is it?"

Lu Zhao's expression changed, and he took a step back suddenly.

Bai Li was still in place, his eyes fell on Lu Zhao's face, and he realized what happened in the next second, and took a step back suddenly.

That's the smell of Lu Zhao's pheromone.

"There are inhibitors in the cabinet in your room." Bai Li said quickly, turning his head away to look elsewhere.

Lu Zhao stood there for two seconds, then turned and walked back to his bedroom.

The sound of closing the door sounded, and Bai Li's stiff body became conscious, and he squatted down slowly.

For alpha, smelling omega's pheromone is not an embarrassing thing. A few years ago, Bai Li had been used to walking through the jungle of pheromones released for him with a smile on his face. He had smelled strong alcohol and sweet honey. Bai Li thought he was very resistant to temptation. experience of.

Lu Zhao's smell came too suddenly, mixed with his body temperature and damp moisture, it pulled Bai Li's nerves severely.

Bai Li felt like an idiot, and even went up to smell it.

"Fuck," Bai Li squatted on the ground with his head covered, feeling that he could faintly smell the fragrance of green grass after the rain, "Fuck."