Chapter 60

Kuai Le stuffed all his things into the bag.

Lin Sheng had already left the research institute, and was about to return directly to the main star. He didn't spend much time here, and Kuai Le never even saw Lin Sheng go to the simulated warehouse by himself.

In this way, the First Legion retreated. Kuai Le felt a little disapproving.

"Going?" Tang Kaiyuan came over and asked, twisting a bottle of nutrient solution in his hand, "Where are you going?"

Kuai Le held his personal terminal and said, "Go back to the main star, I have some things to deal with at work. Just a moment."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Tang Kaiyuan asked.

"Aren't you going to go to the simulation warehouse?" Kuai Le put his bag back on his back, "Didn't you say you have to go back at night?"

Tang Kaiyuan frowned. Get out of all the negative emotions. But when talking to Kuai Le, his tone was still gentle: "No, something happened to Mr. Lin Sheng, and I'm not in the mood to continue." "

It's Bai Li..." Kuai Le just said, seeing Tang Kaiyuan's expression Subconsciously closed his mouth.

"We didn't agree on a partner," Tang Kaiyuan didn't answer Kuai Le's words

. Can't help much.

But Tang Kaiyuan still couldn't help explaining, as soon as he heard the word "Bai Li" pop out of Kuai Le's mouth, he knew that Kuai Le had heard what he just said. He subconsciously wanted to make it clear that Bai Li had little influence on the entire research institute, and it was nothing in his eyes.

Kuai Le said "Oh": "That's fine, who should I replace?"

"I don't know, I haven't decided yet." Tang Kaiyuan unscrewed the seal of the nutrient solution, "It should be Gao's company." The

Gao family has recently set foot in the field of special metals, and they are doing well in the industry, although they are not as good as Zhou's. But it should still be possible to provide a large amount of data.

"If you don't continue to go to the simulation warehouse, then let's go back to the main star together, just to send me to the military hospital." Kuai Le glanced at the nutrient solution in Tang Yuanyuan's hand, repairing type.

Tang Kaiyuan has been drinking restorative nutrient solution, which has something to do with his being forced to land on the barren star. He was injured on the way down, quite seriously, and was rescued by An Lun's merchant ship that happened to be passing by because he was lost.

According to Kuai Le's understanding, An Lun's father rescued Tang Kaiyuan. I don't know what method he used. In short, Tang Kaiyuan was fine when he woke up again, and he took a fancy to An Lun who was sailing with the merchant ship. That's when it started to get better.

Although there was no major problem in his body, Tang Kaiyuan occasionally felt that he couldn't lift his spirits. He described this feeling several times, but Kuai Le didn't quite understand it. He only knew that the repairing nutrient solution could make him feel better.

The two walked out of the research institute of the affiliated star, took an express boat to fly back to the main star, and pulled out Tang Yuanyuan's suspension car from the parking lot of the port, and drove all the way to the military hospital.

Bai Li sat on the bench downstairs in the hospital, feeling a tingling pain in his palm.

In a fit of anger just now, he smashed the water glass on the dean's office table on the doctor's head, and his hand was cut twice by the debris. Only now did he feel a little pain.

Bai Li turned his hand over, turning over the cut flesh in the palm of his hand, he pressed it with his thumb, and some blood squeezed out from it.

He hadn't seen a wound on his body for a long time. After retiring from the military, he lived the life that a noble young master should have.

Leg pain is another story, leg pain does not bleed.

It's been a while since he bleeds like this, Bai Li almost thought that he was made of reinforced concrete and wouldn't get hurt.

Lu Zhao hung up the communication, turned his head and saw Bai Li was wiping the blood off his palm with his thumb, walked over and took Bai Li's hand to take a look.

"It needs to be dealt with," Lu Zhao frowned, "It's a bit deep." "It's

okay, this small cut, Alpha's body will heal soon." Bai Li regained his senses and wanted to pull his hand back, "Don't touch it. It will scar after sleeping."

Lu Zhao didn't let him take his hand away, and called a passing nurse to bring some disinfectant and hemostatic medicine.

"Don't bother," Bai Li said, "When he brings the medicine, the wound will stop bleeding." "The cup

was broken?" Lu Zhao ignored him and looked at the shape of the wound.

Bai Li said "hmm": "Normally you won't get this kind of injury, probably because you held it too tightly just now. The flesh in the palm of your hand is soft, and I just found out that it was broken." Seeing that Lu Zhao's expression was not very good

, Bai Li added: "It's really okay. Tough guy A's platelets are also tough. You can't imagine the speed of healing. You basically don't have time to feel sorry for Li Li." "A

wound is a wound," Lu Zhao was not distracted by Bai Li. He said lightly, "It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt if it grows well."

The pain of the wound has existed, and so has the heartache.

Bai Li felt that he was almost overwhelmed by Lu Zhao's short words.

If a child falls down and no one takes care of him, he will get back up with at most two sobs. If someone coaxed him, he would have to cry with snot and tears at his throat.

Bai Li seems to be really eight years old today.

"Why are you coaxing a child?" Bai Li rubbed his face, "Sit and wait, you stand and I sit, my visual experience is as if I am really eight years old this year." Lu Zhao wanted to laugh,

but When he saw Bai Li's palm, he couldn't help but laugh. He held Bai Li's hand and sat down next to him. Two military and former military figures who were taller than others squeezed on the bench and held hands.

"Have you contacted the Legion?" Bai Li asked.

His tendon was stretched again, and Bai Li felt that if he hadn't loosened his tendon for a few days, he would have noticed something was wrong, and he wouldn't have waited for Kuai Le to get in touch with the medical examiner before he figured out what happened.

"I told Huo Cun, he was so angry," Lu Zhao nodded, "Speak directly to the chief of the legion, and someone will be waiting at the gate of the military hospital at six o'clock to take over the little reporter's affairs.

" Well, there was a bad thing about buying and selling personal information in the military hospital, it was like rushing to dismantle the military.

Bai Li reckoned that the Marshal would know about this before long, the old man was very optimistic about Lu Zhao, and he just said that he wanted to rectify the status quo in the military, and not long after he finished speaking, such a mess happened, the old man had to scold him Last few months, mother.

"I contacted the lawyer from the Bai family," Bai Li said, "Let's go through the procedure, I'll put the fuck in jail for me."

Very irritable, arrogant, and impatient.

Buying and selling personal information is not a trivial matter in the empire, and involving the military and nobles like Bai Li is no small matter.

Lu Zhao glanced at Bai Li and said, "You're not happy."

From the time it was found out that there was a real problem, Lu Zhao could feel that Bai Li had no pleasure in catching a loophole, nor did he see the ugly behavior of Ban Cun and Dr. Cui. proud.

"No, I can't tell." Bai Li leaned back on the back of the chair, "I didn't want to do anything at first, but my temper is like this, and I can't bear it."

Lu Zhao said "Yes".

"When I saw that surnamed Cui, I remembered Tang Xiao." Bai Li looked at the gray sky above his head, and said softly, "It's disgusting." Some shadows will leave you without you noticing

. In the depths of your mind, infiltrating into your growth process, lurking in every corner of your life.

It probably won't do you any real harm, but its presence is enough to turn your stomach.

Lu Zhao didn't know how to answer, so he sat with Bai Li in silence.

The little nurse who took the medicine brought a bottle of disinfectant and a bottle of hemostatic spray, very fast. When they arrived, Bai Li's platelets were not strong enough to plug his wound.

Lu Zhao is very experienced in dealing with this kind of flesh and blood wounds. He poured disinfectant on a cotton swab to disinfect Bai Li's wound.

This disinfectant is similar to alcohol, and the sting hurts the wound.

Bai Li turned his head sideways to watch Lu Zhao use a cotton swab to turn over his scratched flesh, knowing that he was looking to see if there were any fragments left in the flesh. When the disinfectant was pressed on the wound, Bai Li subconsciously let go of the pain: "I didn't tell you, in the original track, you and Kuai Le were the little reporter. You two have a good relationship." Lu Zhao

paused After a pause, he looked up at Bai Li.

"It shouldn't have happened, he wouldn't dig your personal information like this," Bai Li sighed, "Maybe because I changed the track, so he also got off the track. You are forced to bear part of the consequences of the derailment."

Lu Zhao frowned: "It didn't happen."

It meant that the worst was not the case, and the medical records were not exposed.

"Almost," Bai Li lowered his eyes halfway, "almost. I can't even imagine how many people would gossiping if that grandson was really exposed. You..." He paused, "You should have It's smooth sailing." After leaving the original Bai Li.

Not knowing what to do, Lu Zhao suddenly felt angry.

He didn't like Bai Li's words, and he didn't like Bai Li's expression now.

"Even if it's really exposed, I don't care." Lu Zhao held a cotton swab, sat up straight and looked at Bai Li.

Bai Li patiently said: "You will continue to move forward in the future. This kind of bad things will happen as little as possible. You have to cherish your feathers if you burn bones and flowers. Your personal image is important everywhere. You can pay attention to it." You have to pay attention, people are ruined without knowing it."

"I have come to this day," Lu Zhao said, "I came here on the basis of gossip."

Bai Li was stunned for a moment: "This is different."

"No no Same," Lu Zhao looked at him, "I said I don't care, you just have to care about a medical report, right?"

His tone was full of emotion, which made Bai Li anxious.

"It's not about the medical record report. Can your exposure be the same as others?" Bai Li said.

Lu Zhao: "What's the difference?"

"You shouldn't have this kind of negative news in the first place," Bai Li got annoyed at the thought of this, and pulled his hand back suddenly, "Now because of me, you have to be punished as well." Involvement, can this be the same?"

Lu Zhao raised his hand and poured a whole bottle of disinfectant on Bai Li's hand.

The pain caused by the disinfectant touching the wound made Bai Li hiss, and looked at Lu Zhao in disbelief.

Lu Zhao didn't look at him, took a cotton swab and pressed it on the wound, without raising his head, he said coldly, "Try another one."

Bai Li was so shocked by Major General Lu that he didn't speak for a long time.

"The second time," Lu Zhao said, "there is no third time."

After speaking, he lowered his head, sucked up the excess disinfectant with a dry cotton swab, and then picked up the spray and sprayed it on the wound.

Bai Li suddenly remembered that when he was just married, Lu Zhao took his hand and asked him about his past. At that time, Eldest Young Master Bai was still very vigilant and cared too much about these things. When he was suddenly asked if he was uncomfortable, he subconsciously wanted to pull his hand back.

It didn't work either.

He fought against Lu Zhao, and basically failed.

"Why..." Bai Li came back to his senses, unbelievable, "Did you lose your temper just now?"

Lu Zhao didn't say a word, and blew on Bai Li's wound.

Just now the disinfectant was poured very hard, but when Lu Zhao treated the wound with a cotton swab, he was careful, and the spray was also carefully sprayed. Now that he was done with it, he blew it like coaxing a child.

If it weren't for his cold face the whole time, Bai Li wouldn't be sure that Lu Zhao was angry just now.

It was the first time for Bai Li to see someone who could blow into his palm when he got angry.

Just a cold face.

"I didn't say anything," Bai Li's arrogance immediately weakened by half, "What are you angry about?"

Lu Zhao couldn't tell what he was angry about. He was not like this before, but when he was with Bai Li, his emotions The ups and downs seem to have become extraordinarily large.

The two sat silently on the hospital bench, the gloomy dome pressed the surroundings into a light gray.

Bai Li didn't withdraw his hand, and Lu Zhao didn't let go either. He separated Bai Li's five fingers to spread the wound flat, and the sprayed medicine powder adhered to the wound.

People around come and go, nurses, doctors and patients, pass by and look at them.

"I didn't think about it," Bai Li said suddenly, "I just don't want you to be affected by this kind of shit."

Lu Zhao heard the word "also" and subconsciously glanced sideways at Bai Li.

Bai Li leaned on the back of the chair, didn't look at Lu Zhao, stared at the ground half-downcast, and said after a while: "I didn't think before that Cui or something said that I was pretending to be a 'justice envoy' Seems like it. I feel like what he said is quite right."

Lu Zhao frowned and wanted to speak, but Bai Li said again: "It's not that 'Messenger of Justice' is right, it's that he said I was pretending, and I don't think he was wrong."

Perhaps it was because of the oppressive weather, Bai Li's voice was obviously not loud, but in this environment, it seemed a little heavy.

"I used to think that I was quite powerful, awesome, and the most handsome concrete in the Empire. If the mech was broken like that, I would have a broken leg. My life was very hard. I was told behind my back, and I was edited by gossip news. What, it's not painful or itchy." Bai Li said lightly, "I found out today that this is not the case, I am very concerned, I actually can't stand people scolding me like that, and I can't stand them poking my wound. But I can pretend, Because if I don't pretend, I have no other way to go."

If he hadn't pretended, those probing gazes at the dinner parties when he was a child would have made him unable to lift his head. If he doesn't pretend, he will really only be left with a pitiful image of being discharged from the army in embarrassment.

People have to pretend to be alive, if they have to do something they don't like, they have to pretend they like it, and if they can't change the status quo, they have to pretend they don't care. Bai Li didn't know if others were like this, but this was the only solution Bai Li could think of.

He didn't want others to see his weak side, so he kept pretending to be like concrete.

"It's like taking anesthesia | medicine, as long as it's applied, you won't feel pain even if the wound is bleeding out visible to the naked eye." Bai Li turned his head and glanced at his palm, "So I think it's me It's amazing, just use anesthesia | medicine, you don't know when it's useless, I'm not lying to you when I say that people are ruined little by little like this, it's true." Lu Zhao's heart seemed to be pinched

, It was squeezed and deformed, and it was uncomfortable. His lips moved, but he couldn't say a word.

In fact, he understands this feeling very well. He has climbed up for so many years, and he has also walked the road that others cannot walk.

Others can't walk because they can't bear the pain. No matter how tough Lu Zhao is, he is also a person with feelings. He doesn't care now because he is numb, but it takes a process for a person to go from feeling to numb.

Just like Bai Li, even if he put anesthesia on his spirit, he actually knew that he was suffering damage.

"But the medicine will pass sooner or later. After the medicine wears off, you will find that you have scars everywhere." Bai Li said, "Lu Zhao, I have already ruined it like this once, and I don't want you to do the same." ."

He squeezed Lu Zhao's hand.

"You have enough scars on your body," Bai Li said, "If it's because of me that I get another scar, I really can't stand it." After the medicine was over, he woke up instead

of pretending to be asleep.

But Lu Zhao is different from him. Lu Zhao is very sober, so he can feel these heavy tortures more intuitively. Bai Li could bear his own trashy life, but he couldn't stand Lu Zhao's life being smeared with black dust because of him.

Lu Zhao pursed his lips, his hand was held by Bai Li, and Bai Li's wound was wrinkled together, sticking to his palm.

"Bai Li, you never know where your biggest problem is." Lu Zhao lowered his eyes and touched Bai Li's fingertips, "You are so tired, not because you are pretending, but because you are so fucking old He's a good man."

Bai Li didn't understand.

"Since you are afraid of getting your legs hurt, don't block that blow for others. If you want to go back to the military, choose the simplest plan. Don't feel uncomfortable if someone you don't like is beaten." Lu Zhao's voice was very calm, "You are just a Ordinary people, what's more terrible is that you are still a soft-hearted ordinary person, but you have to use the saint's standard to set yourself on your head."

Bai Li wanted to refute, but couldn't utter a syllable.

"You feel tired and sick because no one can give you the same response." Lu Zhao opened Bai Li's hand and looked at the two scratches, "You are not pretending to be strong, you are pretending to be strong." There is no need to respond."

All contributions hope to be equally respected, which is the mentality of most human beings.

But Baili has not waited for such a response in this world full of loopholes for so many years.

He worked hard in the military, but he didn't get a single kali flower. He extended a helping hand to Bai Ying, but failed to get even a moment's return. He treats the people around him with equal eyesight, but he can only get all kinds of eyes.

Bai Li leaned on the back of the bench, and suddenly felt that there was a clear answer to his unwillingness for so many years.

It turned out to be like this.

It turns out that I am such a fucking ordinary person, Bai Li thought, I need recognition, I need praise, I need kindness, and I need to be reciprocated with equal love.

Even knowing that there is no rule of "you will get something if you pay", human beings always hope to get a response.

He never got it, so he was never reconciled from the bottom of his heart. His fault was that he was obviously not reconciled, but he still pretended not to care.

"I'm a fool," Bai Li murmured, looking at the branches above his head, and after a few seconds, he asked in a low voice, "Do you think I'm a dirty person, and I want to get something back when I give something?"

Lu Zhao didn't say anything, just shook his head.

Bai Li turned to look at him.

Lu Zhao held his hand and kissed the wound on his palm.

"Bai Li, you don't understand," Lu Zhao said, "It's already hard to give." There are

countless people in the world who haven't given, but still want to get something in return.

Sometimes Lu Zhao feels tired just looking at Bai Li like this. But it was also because Bai Li was like this that he couldn't look away.

Bai Li felt Lu Zhao's soft lips touch his wound, his hands trembled, and the wound that was no longer bleeding seemed to hurt again during this brief contact.

It doesn't hurt when no one is coaxing it, but it hurts endlessly when someone coaxes it.

"Live a little more selfishly," Lu Zhao's voice was a little hoarse, "at least live a little more selfishly with me."

At this moment, Bai Li felt a ray of light emerge from the chaos.

He seemed to have received an order, telling him clearly that he could live comfortably in front of Lu Zhao.

"You were angry about this just now," Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao, and whispered, "It's because I think it's my fault that this happened today. You resent my idea." Lu Zhao also imitated Bai

Li Leaning on the back of the chair, looking sideways at him: "Yeah."

"Hey." Bai Li didn't know what to say, his heart was sore and soft, but warm. He said after a while, "Actually, I complained to you, and complained in

a very low voice in my heart." He compared a range the size of a fingernail: "It's probably so quiet."

Seeing his gestures, Lu Zhao wanted to laugh a little , held back: "What are you complaining about?"

"Complaining that you woke me up." Bai Li smiled, "If you don't wake me up, I will still fall asleep. I won't feel pain, and I won't feel unwilling."

Lu Zhao dragged him out of his shell and forced him to face the light.

After being exposed to the daylight, he realized that he was already sore and moldy, and he was living like a stray dog, yet he still thought he was chic.

Lu Zhao was speechless for a while, and then said after a while: "I didn't think..."

"You made me like this," Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao, "You have to be responsible."

Lu Zhao was stunned for a few seconds.

"You are responsible for dealing with me," Bai Li said, "I am responsible for demanding rewards from this fucking world." After a pause, he added, "I deserve it." After Bai Li finished speaking, he

felt It was as if a beast was about to come out of his chest.

The gap between him and the world has been completely filled, he lives here, he needs lights and a stage, because he is such a person, worthy of applause and praise.

Lu Zhao woke him up from his sleep. He was tormented by the belated pain all over his body, and he also woke up from the pain.

He once rebelled against fate many years ago, and he will rebel against it to the end many years later. Because if he doesn't resist, he will fall into the quagmire again.

And Bai Li realized today that if he fell back into the quagmire, Lu Zhao would stretch out his hand without hesitation and be led into the bottom of the quagmire by him.

"Bai Li." Lu Zhao called him.

Bai Li turned his head, Lu Zhao stretched out his head and kissed his lips.

There were a lot of pedestrians in the hospital, and from the corner of Bai Li's eyes, he could see doctors in white coats passing by.

This was his least favorite military hospital, where he spent a long and painful recovery. Here I received the notice that I was transferred from the first-line army, and I also recognized the fact that I had to leave the military. In fact, he was more afraid of this place than he hated it. This place was the starting point of countless nightmares, and it was also the place where he died in the dream.

Lu Zhao kissed him here.

For the first time, Lu Zhao kissed him without any scruples in a place where people came and went.

"Fuck," Bai Li looked at him and whispered, "You don't have to find a way to deal with me so quickly."

Lu Zhao smiled and whispered, "You deserve it."