Chapter 33

In fact, Bai Li didn't know much about Tang Xiao, but he just knew that he couldn't enter the private room when he came to the restaurant with Tang Xiao.

Sometimes the four walls of a private room are a person's face, people have to cover their faces outside, and people in the private room can be shameless.

Maybe it was because he was very angry, but Bai Li felt the veins on Tang Xiao's forehead throbbing. But since the two of them are still in public now, Tang Xiao had to stabilize his aristocratic image, suppressed the anger several times, and did not raise his voice when he spoke again: "If you want to know, you can ask Major General Lu yourself, you are not in love It's good."

Bai Li smiled: "Stop fucking with me."

"You're the only tutor?" Tang Xiao couldn't take it anymore, "Can't you talk well?"

Bai Li spread his hands over there and said lazily: "I can't help it, my parents died early, no one taught me."

Tang Xiao was so angry that he barely passed out.

You can't get angry in this place, Tang Xiao has such a big life, the most unbearable thing is to be ashamed. Bai Li is different, he doesn't care about embarrassment or not, if you provoke him in this place, you will still be beaten for half a month.

The corners of Tang Xiao's mouth twitched, and he gave a mocking smile: "It seems that Major General Lu doesn't tell you everything, otherwise you can be so angry?

" It hurt Bai Li from the stabbing.

He never considered Tang Xiao as a person, so what Tang Xiao said all these years was like farting to Bai Li. Apart from frowning and responding to him for a while, it was not painful.

But with Lu Zhao mentioned in these words, Bai Li found that he couldn't stand it.

"You may not know that Major General Lu and Kai Kaiyuan had a marriage contract before." Tang Xiao sensed something strange in Bai Li, stretched his brows, and temporarily put behind Lu Zhao's menacing eyes before he left, "It's Lu Zhao The major general's father made it up before his death."

After speaking, he looked at Bai Li's expression.

But he didn't see the expected surprise and anger on Bai Li's face.

Tang Xiao reacted for a while: "You know?"

Thinking about Lu Zhao's cold glance before leaving, Tang Xiao felt that it was impossible.

The Tang family covered up this engagement very well. After all, Lu Zhao was still a little-known little man in the early years. If he knew that he could have the glory he has today, the Tang family should have announced the engagement eight hundred years ago. When the Tang family planned to disclose the marriage contract, Tang Yuanyuan disappeared and Lu Zhao was injured and unable to have children. This dragged on until the marriage contract was dissolved.

During this period, Bai Li has always been an outsider. If it wasn't for the optical brain to match him and Lu Zhao, the two of them might not have much intersection in this life.

Before Tang Xiao could think about it again, Bai Li tapped his fingers on the table: "Go on."

This reaction was much worse than expected. Tang Xiao's two hands were clasped together, and his thumbs were rubbing against each other because of anxiety. : "There's nothing to say, don't you know all about it?"

Originally, I wanted to use this matter to give Bai Li a bad habit, but I didn't expect this person to be not surprised at all.

"I don't know, telling you or not, can this be the same thing?" Bai Li's voice was quite flat, "You said he didn't agree, why didn't he agree?" Bai Li felt that his brain and heart were separated

. have a thought.

The brain told Bai Li that this matter was Lu Zhao's private matter, if he didn't tell Bai Li, then Bai Li shouldn't ask more.

But the heart refused.

He felt in his heart that if he didn't ask, Bai Li might not be able to wait for Lu Zhao to speak for the rest of his life.

The waiter carefully served two more glasses of drink. Tang Xiao took a sip, and his mood gradually stabilized after being heated by the temperature of the hot drink: "It's really nothing, it's all over anyway. When Kaiyuan comes back, I'll take a break from the engagement." And you... me and his mother will tell him."

In the original book, after Tang Kaiyuan returned to the main planet, he learned that his marriage partner had married an older brother with a different surname, so he went to Bai Li's residence to question him, and then he told Lu Zhao reunion.

That was the first stop of Bai Li in the original book on the road of unlucky luck.

These Baili have long been mentally prepared, and he has not lived in vain for so many years.

In the past, he thought it would be better to speed up the plot, if he wanted to do it, he would do it earlier, and it was too tiring to wait for that day.

But lately he felt that time was passing too fast. Before he had time to talk to Lu Zhao more, chatter more, and play a few more simulated confrontations, the time is almost up.

Bai Li felt that he hadn't been able to let Lu Zhao know himself better, and knowing that Bai Li was not bad, Lu Zhao was about to leave.

"Since you're not willing to help, I won't say much..." Tang Xiao felt bored, and planned to go to the First Legion to see the situation later. It would be best if he could meet Lu Zhao himself. This major general is comparable to him. This young master's son is much easier to talk to.

Bai Li raised his eyebrows: "If you don't try to answer my question, how do you know that I'm not willing to help?"

Tang Xiao was taken aback by what he said, his lips were burned by the hot drink, he gasped in pain, but his eyes didn't turn. Moved away from Bai Li's face: "Are you willing?"

Bai Li didn't say anything, just smiled.

He and Lu Zhao may only have a few days left to get along peacefully, and Bai Li couldn't help but want to know more. As long as it was related to Lu Zhao, even if it was heard from a scum like Tang Xiao, Bai Li would still want to know.

Tang Xiao hesitated for a few seconds, and then said: "Actually, it's nothing. Major General Lu can't... you should know after being injured?

" A little pity.

"Get to the point." There was no emotion on Bai Li's face that Tang Xiao could catch.

"What else is there to focus on? It's a short-lived matter." Tang Xiao didn't dare to lose his temper at Bai Li, and frowned and took another sip of hot drink. "Actually, it's not that we can't accept his physical problems, but open source We must have children, right? At that time we also found the traces of Kaiyuan, and we thought that when Kaiyuan came back, let him marry Major General Lu first. For the children, as long as Major General Lu is willing, we can let Kaiyuan and— —"

Bai Li felt disgusted: "Stop, stop. What the hell are you saying, you want to bring Tang Kaiyuan and other people's children back?" "Yes,"

Tang Xiao nodded, "What's the matter, and it doesn't have to be What's the matter? Now that the means are so developed, it's not easy to get an open-source kid? That's what I told Major General Lu, and I also promised that nothing else would happen. Major General Lu was not happy and offered to divorced..."

Bai Li took a sip of the hot drink.

A bitter taste similar to coffee spread in the mouth.

What kind of fucking people, what kind of shit, Lu Zhao.

Tang Xiao's energy came up again, and he continued: "Then what should we do? If we can't go to Kaiyuan, the Tang Corporation will stop. Bai Li, I have to care about you, and you have to think about the child's problem." , Bai Shi is just you..."

He saw Bai Li who was sitting opposite directly stood up without even looking at Tang Xiao.

"Where are you going?" Tang Xiao didn't respond.

"Let's go." Bai Li picked up his personal terminal, "Don't go on talking, I don't want to stay here for one more minute."

Tang Xiao said angrily: "What do you mean?"

Bai Li didn't even bother to answer , raised his leg and wanted to go out.

"Then what about what you said earlier?" Tang Xiao also stood up and asked.

"Just wait." Bai Li sneered, whoever does things for you will be the grandson. Then he leaned down slightly, and whispered in Tang Xiao's ear, "Also, don't fucking recruit Lu Zhao again."

This time without the oppression of pheromone, Tang Xiao still felt the ferocity of Baili's words.

When Bai Li walked out of the restaurant and called out his hover car, the rain had already started to float.

The sky was covered with a thick layer of leaden gray, which made Bai Li unable to breathe.

It turned out that Lu Zhao was not happy at first. He was neither happy to raise Tang Kaiyuan's child, nor was he willing to marry such a Tang family.

But at the end of the original book, several lovers of Tang Kaiyuan became pregnant and gave birth to children. Everyone is revolving around the center of the world, and Lu Zhao is also trapped in it.

Lu Zhaochang is so big, when will he lower his head. From the perspective of God, Bai Li used to think that Lu Zhao was arrogant and stubborn, but he had capital. At that time, Bai Li thought that if he really got to know Lu Zhao, at least he had to have a good drink or two. .

When Bai Li stood in the world of God and looked at the world revolving around a person, he was at most shocked. For Tang Kaiyuan, the excellence of the supporting actors is all to pave the way for him to be conquered in the later stage.

When Bai Li really stood here, he only felt suffocated.

Lu Zhao's hand held his hand, Lu Zhao's skin touched his scars, and the back of Lu Zhao's neck had his teeth marks.

That's not a character in the original book, that's Lu Zhao, a living flesh and blood.

He is not a template person in the character set, he has been spelled out step by step until today, his existence is not a foil for anyone, and his straight back is not to be crushed by any bastard.

Bai Li opened the door and sat in the driver's seat.

The rain outside the car became heavy, and he lay prone on the steering wheel and couldn't straighten up.

At the end of the day's training, Lu Zhao changed back to his casual clothes after taking a shower, and glanced at his personal terminal.

The messy news on the star network keeps popping up through pop-up windows, but the personal text messages are clean, except for work information, there are no private text messages at all.

"Major General, you've been running away all day." Huo Cun also changed his clothes and came out, "Is your condition not good?"

Lu Zhao turned to look at him.

Huo Cun's scalp was numb: "Hey, my mouth! You are in good shape, and you hit me hard at all!"

Lu Zhao said "Yes" before going to the personal terminal again.

Huo Cun choked on "Mmm". Huo Cun has only met Major General Lu Zhao like this kind of person who frankly admits that he beats people up.

After serving as Lu Zhao's adjutant for so long, Huo Cun has a good grasp of Lu Zhao's state. He still felt that Lu Zhao was a little distracted today, but he didn't continue to ask this question, and changed the topic: "Major General, you have checked the personal terminal more than a dozen times today, what are you looking at?"

Lu Zhao himself didn't realize this at all, and was stunned when Huo Cun told him the truth.

From morning to now, Bai Li's expression before he left would come to mind from time to time.

Why is that expression? Lu Zhao couldn't figure it out. He never knew what was going on in Bai Li's mind. He thought it was funny when he couldn't figure it out before, but now that he couldn't figure it out, Lu Zhao couldn't laugh anymore.

Tang Xiao's appearance was too sudden, just when Lu Zhao thought that this person could basically get out of his social circle, he just popped up again.

It may be that Tang Xiao straddled the lives of Lu Zhao and Bai Li, so at the moment he came out, Lu Zhao felt that the boundary between him and Bai Li became clear again.

Lu Zhao thought about it, but he didn't know what the two of them were talking about.

If he really talked about his relationship with Tang Kaiyuan... Lu Zhao didn't think about it any further.

Huo Cun called him several times: "Major general, are you leaving now? I guess Major General Han Miao is getting impatient."

Lu Zhao responded for a long time.

"Didn't you return the report after the war some time ago?" Huo Cun frowned as soon as he mentioned it, "Major General Han Miao has been cursing his mother for the past few days, and he insisted on calling for a drink. You forgot ? He just told you this morning!"

Lu Zhao thought for a few seconds before remembering.

When he was resting at home a few days ago, a report on the latest battle to open up the barren star was sent up. The credit that should have been attributed to Lu Zhao and Han Miao was transferred by the leader, and a part of it was distributed to several related accounts of the Second Army. This incident made Han Miao half dead, and made several troubles with Jiang Hao back.

Jiang Hao couldn't help it, he didn't write the report, nor did he hand it to his superiors, so he could only comfort Han Miao, and he couldn't say anything else.

In fact, Lu Zhao is also nervous when he thinks about it, but he has encountered a lot of stressful things in the past few years, and he is more resistant than Han Miao. Han Miao couldn't do it anymore. Hearing that Lu Zhao had gone to work, he came to him early in the morning, so he had to drink two cups tonight and scold the leader.

So busy thinking about Tang Xiao and Bai Li, Lu Zhao almost forgot about it.

Anyway, the training was over, so Lu Zhao and Huo Cun planned to go directly to the place Han Miao said to find him. After walking two steps, Lu Zhao stopped again.

Huo Cun looked back at him: "Major General, what's the matter?"

Lu Zhao gestured for him to go first, took out his personal terminal, and found Bai Li's name in the address book.

After resting his finger on the input field for a while, Lu Zhao typed a text message: I have something to do, I will reply later.

For some reason, he remembered that Bai Li squeezed the back of his hand before leaving, saying that he had something to come back.

Lu Zhao paused for a few seconds, then sent another message: I have something to tell you tonight.

After the message was sent, Lu Zhao waited for a while, but Bai Li did not reply.

I don't know if the grandson is busy or what's going on, but he lives in peace all day today.

The car drove all the way to the agreed small restaurant. The places Han Miao chooses are usually like this. The place is small, but the taste is good. The main reason is that you can drink with peace of mind, and the appetizers are enough.

When Lu Zhao and Huo Cun entered the private room, Han Miao had almost put himself down.

Sitting next to him was Han Miao's legal partner, Chen Nan, who was eating with chopsticks, while pushing away Han Miao, who was too drunk to control himself.

Seeing Lu Zhao and Huo Cun coming in, Chen Nan said hello: "Here you come? Sit down and order some more dishes."

"Is this still good to eat? What kind of virtue is it?" Several people were very familiar with the game, and Huo Cun could speak freely outside the army, and he was very happy when he saw Han Miao like this.

"It's okay, my mind is still relatively clear," Chen Nan slapped Han Miao, "I just stutter when I speak." Chen Nan

is an omega in the logistics department of the First Legion, and he married Han Miao early, and their relationship has always been good. He also took good care of Lu Zhao. At first, he was afraid that Lu Zhao, an omega, would be bullied in the legion. Later, he was afraid that Lu Zhao would bully others in the legion. Fortunately, Lu Zhao had few things, so these two worries did not exist.

Lu Zhao sat down on the front foot, and Han Miao stood up on the back foot, pushed the wine glass full of wine in front of Lu Zhao, and said with a big tongue: "Drink!" "..." Lu Zhao yelled at him

. Fortunately, I was not surprised, and was about to drink, but remembered that I had to talk to Bai Li at night, so I stopped, "I have something to do at night, I can't drink.

" After drinking a glass, I began to enjoy the drink and vegetables.

Han Miao stared at Lu Zhao, and stuttered because he was a little drunk: "No, you shouldn't, I called you before, and you drank a lot."

Lu Zhao didn't know how to explain, so he didn't explain at all.

Han Miao began to understand by himself: "Look, it still affects, affects the mood! Let me tell you, those grandchildren of the Second Army are just, just, just fucking bugs! You, you say , last time when the wild stars fought, which of those dared to rush forward? Or, you and I were at the forefront? Well, when we catch pigs, we can't find anyone, and when we eat meat, we can't find anyone. Damn it jumped out!"

"That's right," Huo Cun was also indignant, "I almost got into a fight with these bastards at that time, damn it, these aristocratic connections are fucking rotten shit, let's go in The legion is actually going to the battlefield, what about the sons and brothers of this group of nobles? They are here to be plated with gold."

Lu Zhao took a mouthful of vegetables and put them in his mouth. He didn't know what kind of meat they were frying. The taste was a bit bland, not as good as Bai Li's.

"I told, told Lieutenant General Jiang Hao! As a result, Jiang and Jiang Hao said to me: 'What are you calling? What the hell can I do?', this guy scolded me dumbfounded," Han Miao was quite organized, He didn't delay in cursing people with his tongue, "In the end he lost his temper, and he comforted me at first, but later he scolded me harder than me!" "

Jiang Hao swearing?" Lu Zhao wanted to laugh when he heard it.

The main reason is that Jiang Hao's appearance is too elegant, he usually speaks more carefully and swears, but compared with the gangsters like Legion, it seems that he has added some modal particles. What is "all ruthless".

"Ah," Han Miao took a sip of wine, "I told him, he said: 'Aren't you an aristocrat, why can't you mess with them', guess what? Can aristocrats be the same? Are you older than that one?'"

The voice in the private room fell silent because of this sentence.

Nobles are indeed different from nobles, even the old nobles like Baili who existed since the establishment of the empire can't compare. As for who it is, everyone knows in their hearts, no matter how old-fashioned aristocrat you are, can you compare with the surname of the imperial family?

Only Han Miao was so drunk that he couldn't control his mouth, and bald outside: "I didn't think about it, those guys from the Second and Second Legion don't have surnames—" Before he finished speaking, he was beaten

. Chen Nan punched, and Han Miao scratched the back of his head to look at his partner's face, and said embarrassingly, "Oh, I'm so bald. Hey, I, I look down on those little nobles." "Do

n't Let's fight with the map here." Chen Nan got angry and gave Han Miao two more punches, "Isn't Lieutenant General Jiang Hao from aristocratic family? Having said that, you alphas were all frightened that day—"

"Don't mention it!" Han Miao was very embarrassed, he remembered that he blushed when he remembered that he didn't even move under Bai Li's pheromone that day.

Later, Lu Zhao learned a little bit about what happened that day from Huo Cun's mouth, and he didn't say a word when he heard this.

It just felt that when he couldn't see Bai Li more and more, it seemed that everyone was mentioning Bai Li to him.

Han Miao quibbles: "I don't have a map cannon, I'm angry! Who knows Jiang Zhongjiang is more angry than Lao Tzu?" "

It's not without reason," Chen Nan said while eating, "I am more angry than you guys." A few years ago, I joined the logistics department of the First Legion, and I heard this kind of thing a lot. Not to mention you guys, even Jiang Hao and Bai Li have suffered this kind of loss."

Lu Zhao's brows twitched, and Before he opened his mouth, Huo Cun came over and said, "Let's talk!"

Chen Nan was about to start gossip, when he suddenly remembered that Lu Zhao and Bai Li were already a family, and looked at Lu Zhao awkwardly.

Ordinarily, Lu Zhao shouldn't have continued to ask about this matter, it was Bai Li's private matter. But today, without knowing what to do, Lu Zhao couldn't help but said, "It's okay."

He replied vaguely, and the other three didn't understand.

"Hey, I guess Bai Li told you about it." Chen Nan put down his chopsticks, poured a glass of wine and drank a couple of sips, with a look of anger on his face, "Didn't that family put in a member of the legion to gild it?" He said Pointing to the top, it means "that family" on everyone's head, "It's a side branch, but it's also surnamed that. I heard that this is the only one, so I directed blindly, but it turned out that it caught up with the rescue mission, and the whole boat was full of people. He was not rescued, and he lost several lives, with Major General Bai..."

Chen Nan paused for a moment, and then he punched Han Miao again: "Damn it."

Han Miao was listening , was beaten for no reason: "Hey, why did you hit me?"

"Later, this matter was also covered up, and I was not allowed to talk about it or pass it on." Chen Nan ignored Han Miao and continued, "I just heard that there are too many gossips in the logistics department. I don't know the details. I don't know, anyway, not long after that, all the people who participated in the rescue mission were transferred and promoted to military ranks, so no one mentioned this matter." After speaking, he punched

Han Miao again.

Han Miao was beaten with her head in her arms: "Okay, okay, I know I was wrong! I really didn't want to shoot the map just now, am I in a hurry? I was thinking that I could get a golden kali flower this year, Lu I've called you three, and I only have one!"

Huo Cun didn't say anything for a long time, and the people who heard this matter felt uncomfortable. He glanced at Lu Zhao several times. The major general still had no emotion on his face, and he just played with the personal terminal in his hand repeatedly.

"That's what I heard," Chen Nan poured himself another glass of wine, paused, and poured another glass for Lu Zhao, "It's quite unpleasant, if it wasn't for Han Miao's energy today, I would have I won't bring this up. Hey, Bai Li told you specifically, right?"

This time Lu Zhao didn't refuse, and after a few seconds he let out a "huh" after a glass of wine.

A notification sound came from the personal terminal, and Master Bai finally replied to his text message.

Bai Li posted an emoji with a dog's head gesturing "OK", with two words: Waiting for you.

There was a bunch of hair curled up on the dog's head, which reminded Lu Zhao of the soft hair that Bai Li couldn't even handle.

Lu Zhao looked at the two words sent by Bai Li, and the wine in his stomach was steaming, making him feel uncomfortably bored.