🔹𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊🔹

Wei Wuxian could no longer restrain himself and stroked Lan Wangji faster.

"Shameless." Wei Wuxian said, mostly for his own benefit. He so loved seeing Lan Wangji unrestrained like this. He got a pout in return and the expression on Lan Wangji's usually stoic face made him laugh out loud. "Don't worry," he said quickly, "I'll take care of you." To prove that he wasn't making empty promises, he squeezed rather roughly. Lan Wangji's cock filled out his hand so very nicely, and Wei Wuxian loved feeling the unmistakable proof of Lan Wangji's want for him. No matter how well he controlled his expression and his breathing, he could never control this.

Wei Wuxian squeezed again.

He got a beautiful, loud gasp for his efforts, and Lan Wangji even pushed up into his hand. Wei Wuxian pressed him back down with a disappointed click of his tongue. "Stay still," he commanded.

"Wei Ying."

Oh, was that a whine? Wow, just a few drops and all of Lan Wangji's defenses were totally down.

Wei Wuxian pulled out his hand from Lan Wangji's trouser and pulled Lan Wangji's thin pants down in a go, leaving Lan Wangji all naked.

"Beautiful." He mouthed.

Lan Wangji blushed beneath him, having his husband's dark gaze on him.

Wei Wuxian elbowed down between Lan Wangji's legs and Lan Wangji could even think of anything, Wei Wuxian took Lan Wangji in his mouth.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji cried, taken aback.

"Wei Ying, what are you doing! It's... It's dirty!" Lan Wangji managed out despite the pleasure pooling in him.

"Wei... Wei Ying... Pull away..."

Wei Wuxian's heart fluttered in love and affection by Lan Wangji's words. He pulled out and looked up at Lan Wangji from his place,

"My Lan Zhan is not dirty." He commented.

"Wh..."

Contented with his words, Wei Wuxian continued his job, taking Lan Wangji's whole length in.

He moved his mouth up and down, slowly, again learning another part of Lan Wangji's body by heart. It felt good, he hadn't known how he would like it that much; he had never done anything of all the things he had with Lan Wangji, but suddenly all the desires there ever had been, now had unleashed in full force.

Lan Wangji was huge; Wei Wuxian had already supposed so, but having him under his tongue was a revelation. He let his tongue slide along the thick vein underneath, swirl around the tip, suck it in softly before he went down again and took Lan Wangji. He felt his own cock ache and twitch, he surely was leaking pre-cum and the thought that they were both enjoying this so much made him even harder.

"Hnnnggg.... Wei Ying stop... Stop it... I..."

Wei Wuxian looked up, his tongue still laving at the moist tip, dipping into the slit, eliciting more of the salty fluid and he cherished every bit of it.

Lan Wangji was flushed violet down to his throat and Wei Wuxian knew what that meant.

"What, sweetheart?" He asked.

"I... I am close..."

 Wei Wuxian held his erection in his hand, just lightly stroking, feeling him pulse into the touch.

"So cum." He said.

"B..but..." Lan Wangji hesitated.

"Lan'er, cum for me. Will you?"

Lan Wangji couldn't say what made him comply; Wei Wuxian's dark lusty stare or his hoarse voice. The words he used or the way he had his fist around him, squeezing just lightly before he bowed down again.

This time he sucked harder, with ever stroke down he took more of Lan Wangji into his mouth until he felt him clinch... now... now... yes, Lan Zhan, give it to me... come...

Lan Wangji escaped a low rumbling sound and panted, his hands grabbed Wei Wuxian's hair and he pulled and then Wei Wuxian felt the hot liquid shoot against his teeth and palate, running down his tongue and he savoured every bit of it before he swallowed around Lan Wangji.

When Wei Wuxian looked up again, there were streaks of white running down his lips and Lan Wangji was once more amazed how that turned him on so much. Lan Wangji could not help but blush hard at the sight.

Their mouths crashed hard on each other and Lan Wangji slid his tongue between Wei Wuxian's lips, letting him taste himself and it was the sexiest thing he had not even dared to think about before.

 "Did you like it?"

"Mn."

"How come you are still shy even after all this?"

"Wei Ying!"

"Sweetheart, you look so red and I just wanna ravish you."

That said, Lan Wangji immediately grabbed his right wrist hard enough to leave bruises. His eyes were open and he clearly was fighting to communicate through the haze of arousal and his usual difficulty with words.

"I want you inside of me," he finally forced out.

Oh.

All of Wei Wuxian's spiraling-out-of-control thoughts came to a screeching halt. A dozen teasing replies came to his mind but one look at Lan Wangji's burning ears made him reconsider. He gently brushed the loose hair aside to see them better and smiled as gently as he could.

Okay. This was Lan Wangji's show, after all. He'd just forgotten about it for a moment in the haze of his own stupid want whenever he was confronted with Lan Wangji's hardness.

"Everything my husband wants."

The underrobe was already almost undone and it only took a few moments to get Lan Wangji's arms out of it. It made a rather poor bedding, comfort-wise, but visually it was striking to see Lan Wangji spread out on the red fabric.

Lan Wangji on his back, completely spread out, every part of him easily accessible and just waiting to be teased and played with before being fucked – there was truly nothing else comparable to the rush of power and sheer naked want that image evoked in Wei Wuxian.

Nobody else would ever see him like this and that made it even sweeter.

The red ribbon, only loosely wrapped round his wrists, had fallen away completely so Wei Wuxian took it and wrapped it around Lan Wangji's right wrist, a mirror to the white one around his own. They had claimed each other this way during their wedding night – and countless times afterwards – but it still gave Wei Wuxian a special thrill to see Lan Wangji all wrapped up in his signature color.

"You are beautiful," Wei Wuxian praised absently while tracing the line of a whipping scar that dared to sneak over Lan Wangji's shoulder and almost down to his collarbone, "but never more beautiful than when you are under me. I need to put you on your back more often."

A slow blink and a barely discernible, but very pleased, smile was Lan Wangji's reaction. There was so little time for playing around like that – a quick press against the wall and being bent over a table was nothing new for either of them but Lan Wangji, in particular, liked to be teased and played with.