🔹𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓🔹

"Oh, so you are that so called Wei Wuxian who eloped with Lan Wangji to the back cave?" Wen Chao snapped.

Wei Wuxian inhaled sharply. He would take in any slander out upon him but not Lan Wangji! Moreover, all the sect's disciples were here and he could not let go of this so easily. He must use this opportunity to shut down not only Wen Chao but also all those who spread rumours about him and Lan Wangji behind their backs. So he said, with clenched teeth,

"We did not elope nor did we want to elope. It was just that our fate has decided it to be that way. To spend a whole day in the cave all alone with each other and had to tie the ribbon around to keep ourselves alive. But Second Master Wen, there is, something that I would like to tell you. You better mind your business only and we don't need a third person to interfere in our private issues. I hope you would understand."

"How dare you!" Wen Chao snarled.

"How dare should I be? Do you think I would keep shut when you slander my husband or do you take me for a coward? Either way, let me remind you, think before you speak!"

Lan Wangji's heartwarmed every time Wei Wuxian called him 'husband' but he did not know how to take it. He did not know if Wei Wuxian was addressing him as husband just because he has to it came from the bottom of his heart.

"Wei Wuxian!" Lan Qiren cried. "Keep quiet!"

"So this is how you teach your students?" Wen Chao raged.

"Second Master Wen, please leave if your purpose of arrival is completed." Lan Wangji said in his most calmest tone.

"Who are you to ask me to leave?"

"Wen Chao, please wait in the main hall. I will be there in a while." Lan Qiren said and beckoned two disciples to take away Wen Chao to the main hall.

Wen Chao had been reluctant to go but he had to because he too was a little afraid of causing unnecessary issues. Before he left, he told Wei Wuxian,

"I will remember you. Don't you dare forget me."

"I will try my best not to." Wei Wuxian had replied.

Once they had left, the class room turned into pin drop silent for Lan Qiren was raging.

"Wei Wuxian, do you know what you have done?!" he yelled.

"Uncle, Wei Ying did not..."

"Wangji, keep quiet! I don't want to listen a word from you!"

Lan Wangji pursed his lips shut.

"Wei Wuxian, you are married into the Lan Clan now! You cannot act on your own accord! It hasn't been a week already since the marriage but you had already brought shame to our sect!"

"I cannot watch that Wen Chao slander Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian argued.

"Slander Wangji? Wei Wuxian, who is the reason behind all this? If you had let Wangji alone, all of this would not have happened. You are the one at fault. Neither Wen Chao or anyone else!"

"Uncle!" Lan Wangji cried but Lan Qiren glared at him. Lan Wangji knew being quiet was the best option or else Wei Wuxian would have to suffer the consequences.

Wei Wuxian looked down. Lan Qiren was correct. He was the reason for all of this. If he had left Lan Wangji alone, none of this would have happened. He was the only reason for Lan Wangji's name and reputation to be ruined.

Wei Wuxian could feel Lan Wangji's eyes on UK but he looked down, clenching his eyes shut, trying to blink away his tears.

"Wei Wuxian, why are you quiet now? Do you finally realise whose mistake was all this? Just because of you, not only Lan Wangji but the whole sect had to suffer the consequences. Wen Chao will spread the rumour that, the Lan's don't teach proper discipline. Even if anyone doesn't anyone believe it, everyone would understand that the rumour was all because of you as it had spread just after you came into the sect. Wei Wuxian, do you realise what you have done? Or do you still have some thing else to say?"

Wei Wuxian swallowed the lump in his throat. Lan Qiren's words were stabbing him deep. He did not dare to look up and bowed down to Master Qiren, saying,

"Wuxian had made a mistake. I will takhe any punishment to rectify it."

"So eloquent! Well then, kneel on the outside of the library pavilion for the next twenty four hours. I hope that you would remember this next time you make a mistake. Go!"

"What?!" Students exclaimed. Their mouth were wide agape and jaw was hanging open.

"Uncle! He did not do any mistake!" Lan Wangji protested.

"I accept!" Wei Wuxian said, boating down deeply before exiting the classroom.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji screamed behind him but he was turned a deaf ear. Lan Wangji was about to follow Wei Wuxian but Lan Qiren stopped him.

"Wangji, sit down."

"Uncle, Wei..."

"Sit down!"

Lan Wangji sat, fuming. He knew something like this would happen and this was the only reason why he had said Wei Wuxian that they must leave after the marriage. Lan Wangji could no longer concentrate on the lesson and every five minutes, turned around his head to look at Wei Wuxian's empty seat.

Every time he looked at it, his heart sank and he felt dejected. Wei Wuxian's words kept ringing in his ears and he felt melancholic. He just could not wait to see his husband!

❃ 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ❃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara