🔹𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓🔹

Classes had begun since the wedding was over and the noises of students had returned outside of Lanshi.

Unlike every other day, Wei Wuxian had been early to the classes and now he was striding along the corridor waiting for his siblings ands friends. None of them have arrived yet.

"You...young Master Wei," A stuttering voice came beside him and Wei Wuxian turned his head around to find Wen Ning standing there.

"Wen Ning," he called back. "I haven't seen you for almost three days. Where were you?" Wei Wuxian inquired.

"I w..went down the mountain with sister. She needed some h..herbs for medical studies." Wen Ning replied.

"I see."

"How is Young Master Wei doing?"

"What about me? I am doing all good." Wei Wuxian replied instantly.

"I mean, y...your marriage?"

"Oh! That, eh...." Wei Wuxian was racking his mind for a reply when he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"Wei Ying,"

"Lan Wangji," Wei Wuxian called back.

"You forgot your ribbon." Lan Wangji stated.

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian looked down at his wrist to see his ribbon missing. He, had removed it while he was on the bath.

"Eh..., I am sorry. I removed it while on bath and forgot to take it back. Thanks Lan Wangji."

Wei Wuxian took the ribbon from Lan Wangji and glanced at it. He owned a Gusu Lan ribbon now! Not even in his worst nightmare did he think that one day he would become a Lan but now, he was not only a Lan but also a main family member of the Lan's.

Wei Wuxian tried to tie the ribbon around himself but it was hard to tie from just one hand. Do he asked, "Wen Ning, can you please help me tie this?"

"Huh? M..me..? N..no...!" Wen Ning exclaimed.

Lan Wangji glared at both Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian. He fished back the ribbon from Wei Wuxian's hand in full force.

"Hey, Lan Wangji, give it back."

"Only a spouse or child may touch the headband." Lan Wangji stated simply.

"But Wen Ning is..."

"He is neither." Lan Wangji cut Wei Wuxian off.

"You...young Master Wei, I think, I sh..shoukd get going."

"No no wa..." Wei Wuxian was too late as Wen Ning had already run off.

"Lan Wangji, you scared him." Wei Wuxian scolded.

"I stated the truth."

"You should not be so upright." Wei Wuxian huffed.

"No one can touch your headband except me and I will not let them touch either."Lan Wangji said, taking Wei Wuxian's wrist to tie the ribbon. He began tying it around Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji sharply. He looked so serious as if this was some serious matter. Wei Wuxian sighed. Although this ribbon was just a piece of clothing for him, this was just like oxygen for Lan Wangji. This ribbon was so sacred for Lan's and he should not take it so easily.

Wei Wuxian stared Lan Wangji while he was working on the ribbon and felt an itch to tease his now husband. So he inched closer for which Lan Wangji stiffened, Wei Wuxian took that as a victory, and muttered in his ear, "Are you drinking vinegar?"

Wei Wuxian clearly heard Lan Wangji I hake sharply and he smiled to himself, realising that Lan Wangji had not changed very much after all, he was still easy to be teased.