🔹𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊🔹

Lan Wangji swallowed. He understanded the theory of what would take place, but he had never given or received pleasure from any source; never even kissed or been kissed. He had assumed he would save those acts for a future spouse. For Wei Ying!

Wei Wuxian sighed. This was not the way he imagined them to consummate their marriage but it seemed like he had no other options right now. No excuse for delay, or for drawing attention to his own awkwardness. Lan Wangji needed him – needed to have confidence in Wei Wuxian's ability to do what had been asked. It would be intolerable for Wei Wuxian to add in any way to Lan Wangji's burden.

So he attemptd to follow Lan Wangji's lead, silently watching and matching Lan Wangji's actions as if learning a new sword form for the first time.

Lan Zhan's breathing was slow and steady but his heartbeat was noticeably faster than usual – a clear sign of excitement. Lan Zhan was so good at not giving any outwards signs of his physical state but Wei Wuxian had learned to read the tiniest of signs.

"Lan Zhan, have some water." Wei Wuxian offered.

Lan Wangji, who was sitting on the hard floor, looked up at him just enough to give him an unimpressed look before taking the water. "Mn."

Lan Wangji licked his lips and leaned his head back even further, trusting Wei Wuxian to hold him steady. The gesture, that made his hair cascade down his left shoulder and back, was slow and sensual and enough to fully wake up the long-simmering arousal that had been thrumming through Wei Wuxian's body since the moment Lan Zhan had asked him to take care of him.

Lan Wangji was always a vision of beauty and grace but never more so as when he gave himself over into Wei Wuxian's care. He could not help but absolutely had to lean in to steal another kiss from those tempting lips.

"I shouldn't take advantage of you when you're in a state like this." Wei Wuxian muttered.

Even while saying those ridiculous words he was busy pushing Lan Wangji back until he could lower him slowly to lying down. Lan Wangji followed his prodding without a hint of protest – or even surprise – and only sighed in contentment when he was arranged on his back.

Wei Wuxian squeezed the back of his neck one last time before withdrawing his hand after making sure that Lan Wangji was lying down comfortably. His hair was fanned out beneath him which made him look even more unfairly beautiful, and Wei Wuxian couldn't resist the temptation to snag a strand of hair. He idly twisted it round his fingers. Another vaguely protesting sound that made him smile followed.

Lan Wangji licked his lips once again as if it was dry. With his right hand he touched the hem of the red robe and looked at it as if he was seeing it for the very first time.

Wei Wuxian grabbing one of Lan Wangji's white underrobes and parading them around the Cloud Recesses was nothing new, these days, but the reverse was a special treat reserved for him and he had bubbles in him, thinking of it.

Now, Lan Wangji was exploring the fabric as if he was wearing if for the very first time. His careful and thorough examination made Wei Wuxian smile while he attempted to beat his fondness back to a level that didn't threaten to make him explode.

He was glad that it was him here and he had not let Wen Chao take advantage of his husband.

A tiny shift of Lan Wangji's body brought his thoughts swiftly back from those paths better not travelled. It would never happen anyway. He was always there to keep Lan Wangji safe from the evils of aphrodisiac – he would drink it by the jug just to keep Lan Wangji from being forced into taking in a single sip.

Lan Wangji couldn't stay on his back for too long, especially not on the hard floor. It wasn't worth the inevitable pain and seizing up of damaged muscles, even though Lan Wangji would suffer through it willingly and silently. Wei Wuxian cursed himself for not planning this better but apart from hefting Lan Wangji up and carrying him to the bed – which would totally destroy the mood he was going for – there was nothing he could do. Getting some bedding and then getting Lan Wangji to roll onto it was an even worse idea.

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian breathed, not knowing when he had been turned on so much. "I am asking you for the final time. Do you really want to do this now?"

Lan Wangji being Lan Wangji, took Wei Wuxian's hand and brought it up to his lips. He gave Wei Wuxian's back hand a long lick as of he was savouring the taste of it and hummed, a silent approval for Wei Wuxian. He then looked up at his husband, who was very flustered and gave his hand a kiss, right where he had just licked.

Lan Wangji's breath hitched when he heard Wei Wuxian gasp, confirming to himself that he too was ready for it.

For this!

Unable to help himself, Wei Wuxian inched his face closer to Lan Wangji's. He did so slowly, to let the man pull away if he felt repulsed. Deep down in his heart, however, Wei Wuxian hoped Lan Wangji wouldn't stop him.

It felt as if hours went by. Lan Wangji's quick breathing mingled with Wei Wuxian's, the latter's gaze latched onto the former's lips. The sandalwood filling the air around him was intoxicating.

Then, as the haze began to settle over them, their mouths met. It was chaste at first, but it barely took a moment before Wei Wuxian dominated the kiss. Feeling that warm inner cavity, Wei Wuxian could not help but groan. It was heavenly!

To Lan Wangji's shock and vague shame, his body shuddered in anticipation. Meeting those molten gold eyes so full of lust made him want to submit. And he knew that he, had already submitted!

Their kiss deepened, and Wei Wuxian clutched at Lan Wangji's white robes, his instincts contradicting each other. Lan Wangji was so focused on the mouth moving against his that he didn't notice Wei Wuxian's hand making its way to his face. Lan Wangji's cheek was cupped gently, the large palm reaching the top of his throat.

That, paired with the passionate kiss, was exhilarating!