🔹𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗🔹

His husband was tall and muscular – but so was Wei Wuxian. His hard training paid off in moments like this, when he got to carry a drowsy Lan Wangji around.

Lan Wangji, as usual in moments like this, let himself be picked up without a fuss and more or less melted into Wei Wuxian's hold. He sighed contently and hid his face by pressing it against Wei Wuxian's neck as he was carried and made to lie down on the bed properly and comfortably.

Wei Wuxian was once again careful and slow as he arranged Lan Zhan on his back. "Shh," he soothed him when he made an unhappy sound at being positioned like that. The red robe was still under him. "Let me clean you up and then you can shift to lie on your side."

Lan Wangji had come so far from sleeping on his back, no matter what. Wei Wuxian was proud of getting him to admit that it hurt and that it was okay to find another, better position to sleep in, damn the rules to hell.

He gently brushed a strand of hair out of Lan Wangji's face. "Ready?" he asked softly.

Lan Wangji wordlessly and obediently spread his legs. This was something Wei Wuxian needed to do after fucking him: To make sure that he was okay. Also, it was fun to play a little bit more with such a beautiful, responsive body like Lan Wangji's .

He teasingly traced Lan Wangji's soft cock and grinned when it filled slightly at the contact. He didn't expect much more, but it was nice that his touch could elicit any reaction at all so soon.

"You're so good to me," he praised and took Lan Wangji into his mouth. He played around for a few moments but it soon became clear that Lan Wangji was as wrung out as Wei Wuxian himself felt. He let him slip out of his mouth and gave one last lick to the tip before sitting up again.

Lan Wangji looked at him with barely open eyes and a slight smile on his face. The lightest touch to the inside of his thighs encouraged him to spread them open more, once again giving Wei Wuxian full access.

He hissed softly when Wei Wuxian pushed two fingers inside of him, gently stretching him further and teasing his inner walls.

"Too much?" In answer, Lan Wangji clenched around him, as if to keep him inside. Wei Wuxian laughed. "Okay, message received."

Lan Wangji closed his eyes again and allowed his body to fully relax. Wei Wuxian fingered him bit longer, teasing and stretching him in the hope to keep him open enough overnight to be able to take his cock without preparation in the morning.

"You're so slick with my seed," he said eventually. Lan Wangji shuddered at the words. "Can you feel it dripping out of you?" To illustrate his point he withdrew his fingers and made sure to spread the mixture on the inside of Lan Wangji's thighs. "You're totally open now, unable to keep anything inside of you without help."

He watched in fascination as Lan Wangji soundlessly repeated "without help" while looking at something far beyond anyone else's perception. There was the faintest trace of tears in his eyes but Wei Wuxian knew they weren't from pain but pure exhaustion and overstimulation.

He needed to figure something out about that, he decided. For the future.

He traced Lan Wangji's rim again, barely putting the tip of his finger in. One last caress and he pulled away, cruelly ignoring Lan Wangji's protesting whine.

"Shh, it's enough for now. You'll be sore enough later as it is."

He grabbed the clean, wet piece of cloth he had prepared beforehand. By now it had dried out a bit and was damp enough to be of use for cleaning up without having rivulets of water ruining their poor bedding. He spared a minimal bit of spiritual energy to warm it up before wiping the traces of their lovemaking from Lan Wangji's skin. An already fading bruise on his left hip, made him smile in satisfaction.

He had done that. Marked Lan Wangji thoroughly not only with his cum but also on his skin.

He gently wiped away the traces of tears before leaning in for more kissing. Lan Wangji barely responded, apart from a pleased hum and the faintest chasing when Wei Wuxian withdrew again to admire his handiwork.

"Mine," he whispered as he traced the bruise.

Lan Wangji was still half-lying on the red robe. Wei Wuxian shifted around until he could grab the part he was kneeling on to wrap up Lan Wangji fully in it. Lan Wangji tugged at the hem and drew it tighter around himself with a contended sigh.

The sight was adorable.

"I'll find a way to let you wear my clothes without anyone else noticing," he promised. "Something red or black, carefully hidden beneath your white and blue." He said. "You'll have something of mine against your skin every day." He absently fiddled with the cloud emblem of the ribbon securely tied around his wrist and adjusted his own black robe that was threatening to slide off his shoulder.

He wasn't sure if Lan Wangji had even heard his words or if he had already quietly slipped into sleep.

Exhaustion was hitting him hard by now and his fingers were almost too clumsy to do any more cleaning. All that he was worried right now was; Wen Chao.

Trying to take that bastard away from his mind, Wei Wuxian looked at his husband.

"All mine," he repeated as he laid down behind Lan Wangji and put an arm around his waist to hold him in place. He couldn't resist made a quick detour down to squeeze Lan Wangji's soft cock gently before putting his hand low on his belly.

Lan Wangji , definitely deeply asleep by now, responded by pushing back until his behind was pressed against Wei Wuxian's crotch, needy even while deeply asleep. With that movement he gave Wei Wuxian enough space to slip his right arm underneath his neck. He knew he would curse himself for that later, when his arm would be asleep and hurting from the weight, but he was willing to pay the price.

"Greedy," Wei Wuxian accused him, his own eyes already closed. The last candle still alight had flickered out by its own only moments before. He pressed his face against Lan Wangji's neck and inhaled deeply. "Next time," he promised drowsily, already more than half-asleep, his left hand still possessively splayed over Lan Wangji's midsection.

The last thing he vaguely noticed was Lan Wangji's left hand reaching up, seeking out his right and once again entwining their fingers, red and white silk once more ending up tangled up in each other as well.