🔹𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔🔹

Lan Wangji shivered under the caress and let his thighs fall open a bit more; a silent offer for Wei Wuxian to kneel between them. He was hard, painfully so by the looks of it, but one wouldn't guess from his relaxed posture and even expression. Lan Wangji truly was far too good at hiding in plain sight.

He took his time to kneel comfortable between Lan Wangji's thighs and teased him by running a single finger up and down his cock. He got a beautiful full-body shiver and quickly swallowed moan for his efforts and smiled sweetly.

Lan Wangji shivered once again at the implicit threat of being teased until he begged for mercy and resolutely turned his head to the side.

"Oh no," Wei Wuxian admonished him immediately, "no hiding." He gently turned Lan Wangji's head back until they could look at each other again. "I'm not going to miss even one of your expressions and blinks." He shook his head in fond amusement.

"Please," Lan Wangji whispered and licked his lips in anticipation.

The gesture almost killed Wei Wuxian on the spot but he gathered what remained of his wits and, after a moment of deliberation, he tipped his finger into the remaining, undiluted, cup of wine.

"Be careful what you wish for," he whispered back.

He took his time as he painted Lan Wangji's lips with his saliva and watched him lick first his fingers and then his lips clean in fascination.

"More," Lan Zhan demanded.

"No." Wei Wuxian put his now saliva-less finger against Lan Wangji's lips. "That's enough for you." He anticipated the retaliating bite and let Lan Wangji have it. He leaned forward for a kiss. "I want you to fully feel me inside of," he murmured before taking Lan Wangji's mouth in an almost brutal kiss and giving him no chance of protesting. "Okay?"

I want you to enjoy and remember this, he thought but he had enough self-preservation instinct to not say that out loud, in fear of being bitten more and not in the really fun way. Lan Wangji could be a real menace in that regard, but Wei Wuxian wouldn't want him to be any different.

Lan Wangji blinked at him, lazy like a satisfied cat, but at the same time he took Wei Wuxian's hand and pressed it against his erection.

"Please," he said quietly. Clearly, the aphrodisiac had lowered his inhibitions if he was able to speak his mind so plainly but not only his ears became red after the words hat been uttered.

Wei Wuxian, as always on the rare occasions he got to see it, was utterly charmed by the blush on his beautiful face. A flustered Lan Wangji also turned him on like not much else.

"Okay," he said – more to himself than Lan Wangji. "I hope I can be as good as you want me to be."

Lan Wangji's unimpressed face clearly communicated what he thought about that particular self-doubt.

"Wei Ying." There was a touch of impatience in his voice, and Wei Wuxian knew better than to tease him further right now.

Lan Wangji was able to easily take two fingers at once but Wei Wuxian was on a mission here. So he made a show of dipping his fingers into the bowl with oil waiting next to him and took the time to just circle Lan Wangji's entrance with a feather light touch, without even penetrating him. He got a slight gasp of delighted surprise for drawing things out like that and smirked in response.

"Are you sure you want me to stop playing with you?" he asked sweetly. He got an unimpressed look for that but Lan Wangji shifted a bit to allow him better access.

Wei Wuxian took his easy victory and indulged them both for a little while before easily slipping inside. After only a moment he slipped in a second finger, afraid that Lan Wangji might not get enough stimulation for it to feel good otherwise.