EPłŁØGUE❣️

"Wei Ying, good morning." Lan Wangji said to his husband and sat closer to Wei Wuxian, A-yaun ok his lap.

"Good morning, husband." Wei Wuxian inched closer to kiss his lips when Lan Wangji pulled away, "How long has she been awake?"

"She just woke up. Lan Zhan, you didn't kiss me." Wei Wuxian whined.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji admonished, eyeing their little ones.

Wei Wuxian got the meaning but still, he wanted to tease his HanGuang-Jun. So he said, "Come on, Lan'er, kiss Wei gege." Wei Wuxian inched closer to Lan Wangji, demanding for a kiss on his lips.

Lan Wangji pushed him away lightly and took the baby in his arms.

"Good morning, A-yue." He said kissing the baby's forehead.

"Lan Zhan, go and wash up. Let's have breakfast."

"Wei Ying made breakfast?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Yes I did. A-yaun helped me."

"How long did I sleep?"

"It's past nine."

"Past nine?"

"Hahaha... Lan Zhan, you needed sleep so I helped you sleep. Anyways, freshen up. I will take care A-yue."

"Mm. Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Everything. Taking care of A-yue last night. Putting me under the effect of talisman for sleep. For everything."

"You knew?" Wei Wuxian asked surprised.

"I had never slept past five and it could only mean that you put me on a talisman."

"Hahaha... I got caught?"

"Mn." Lan Wangji smiled.

"Baba, baba," A-yaun cried. "Papa said if you agree he will give me sister and brother. Will you agree?"

"A-yaun has a sister." Lan Wangji patted his head

"I can't carry her. I am still small."

"A-yaun should have his meal first. He should...." Lan Wangji was cut off by the loud cry of his daughter.

"A-yue, A-yue..." Wei Wuxian cooed. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

A-yue, crying hard, cuddled closer to Lan Wangji's chest, pulling on Lan Wangji's robes.

"She is hungry." Lan Wangji said.

"A-yaun, come let's go eat. Let Baba feed mèimei"

"Wei Wuxian took A-yaun out of the room while Lan Wangji busied himself with his robes, rocking A-yue on his lap.

Lan Wangji lifted his arm to guide her and she instantly latched onto his nipple, her tiny mouth sucked and teethed until the sweet milk was flowing out of Lan Wangji and into his daughter.

Lan Wangji being a male, was known impossible to lactate but under Wen Qing's guidance and medication, he had been able to lactate and feed their daughter.

Time passed while Lan Wangji sat their feeding the baby while Wei Wuxian fed A-yaun. Once he was done, A-yaun cried that he wanted to go see Granby Wen so Wei Wuxian took him to her.

Once he was back in Jinghshi, he made his way towards Lan Wangji and their daughter who was done being fed.

Lan Wangji handed off their daughter to Wei Wuxian who threw a rag over his shoulder and propped her up to lightly tap on her back to burp her. She burped three times before Lan Wangji decided it was good and used the rag to wipe off a little bit of spit up from the corner of her mouth while she blinked sleepily in Wei Wuxian's lap.