🔹𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓🔹

"La...lan Zhan...?" Wei Wuxian asked, confusedly.

He tried his best to blink away his tears but to his unfortunate time, a tear rolled down his cheek. He did not know why he was crying but all he knew was that, it was hurting him!

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji's voice came through the silence and it went deep into his heart, "Why are you crying?"

Wei Wuxian tried to get away from Lan Wangji but Lan Wangji held him tight. Unable to do anything else, Wei Wuxian clenched his eyes shut, wiping his tears away.

"Wei Ying, why are you crying?" Lan Wangji repeated.

"I am not." Wei Wuxian sniffled, trying to hide his face. "I just got dirt in my eyes."

"Wei Ying is lying." Lan Wangji stated.

Wei Wuxian sighed. Since when did Lan Wangji begin to understand him well to the point that could see through him well.

"I am not." Wei Wuxian turned his head away.

Lan Wangji brought his hand up to Wei Wuxian's face and made him look at him. "Wei Ying, why did you leave me behind?"

"We will be late to return if we keep staying here." Wei Wuxian tried to avert Lan Wangji's mind fir he knew Lan Wangji was a person who always stuck to rules.

"Then will we stay in an inn and return to tomorrow." Lan Wangji said instead.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. What's wrong with Lan Wangji? Since when did he begin to bend rules?

"Lan Zhan, I want to go back. Jiang Cheng and Shijie will be waiting for me."

"Does Wei Ying not want to stay with me?" Lan Wangji asked, his brows furrowing.

"Lan Zhan, I was with you the whole day." Wei Wuxian emphasized.

"Is Wei Ying tired of me?" Lan Wangji asked.

Wei Wuxian was confused. What was Lan Wangji talking about?

"Lan Zhan, how can I even get tired of you? You... you are my husband!" He admitted.

Surely, Lan Wangji had not only changed himself but also Wei Wuxian. All that Wei Wuxian imagined to be impossible and would never happen, was happening!

Lan Wangji smiled at that, for being addressed as Wei Wuxian's husband. He moved a little closer to his husband and spoke in a low voice,

"Wei Ying, I... I wanted to reward you for all that you did today. But you left. Do you not want it?"

"You... you wanted to...."

Lan Wangji blushed, looking down. He could not meet his husband's eyes. But Wei Wuxian wanted his husband to look at him. He did not know why but all of a sudden, hearing Lan Wangji's words, his pain vanished and it was replaced with a kind of happiness that he felt hard to describe.

He made Lan Wangji look at him but his eyes were down casted. "Lan Zhan," he said, "Look at me."

It took a whole minute for Lan Wangji to look into Wei Wuxian's eyes. And when he did, his cheeks turned red and his ears were so red that one would mistake it to be bleeding.

"Lan Zhan, did you really want to... ki...kiss m...me..?" Wei Wuxian asked, disbelief evident in him.

Lan Wangji nodded, blushing harder. But this time, he did not take his eyes away from Wei Wuxian.

Looking at his response, Wei Wuxian let out a laugh that was filled with happiness and excitement. "Oh my god, Lan Wangji!" he exclaimed. "Here I was thinking that you did not want to kiss me. Shit, you should have told sooner. Gosh...!"

"I... I had always wanted to k...kis...kiss... Wei Ying." Lan Wangji admitted, turning red as a tomato.

"Lan'er, what are you waiting for then? Come on, kiss your Wei gege!"

"Wei Ying!"

"Lan'er, Wei gege is being kind. You should nkt test his patience." Wei Wuxian bantered, circling his arm around Lan Wangji and pulling him closer, making their bodies feel each other's heat through their clothes.

"Wei Ying! Let go of me. We are in public!" Lan Wangji tried to glare at his husband but it did not work the way he had thought it to be. Wei Wuxian just smirked at him.

"Did you not want to kiss me?" he asked.

"...Not this way!" Lan Wangji could not help but gaze down at Wei Wuxian's lips. He soon pulled his eyes away but it was inevitable to not look into those lips again! His body was cheating him!

"Then which way?" Wei Wuxian asked, pressing their bodies closer.

"Wei Ying!"

"Yes?"

"Let go." Lan Wangji wriggled beneath Wei Wuxian but he couldn't get out from the tight grasp of his husband.

"Lan Zhan, kiss me." Wei Wuxian sounded and husk.

"Wei..."

"Alright then, let me close my eyes." Wei Wuxian closed his eyes by placing his hand over it and waited patiently for Lan Wangji. "Come on, Lan Zhan." He urged.

"...Wei Ying is watching." Lan Wangji managed out.

"Fine, you won!" Wei Wuxian huffed. "I won't play tricks this time. I swear!"

Wei Wuxian was serious this time for he could not wait anymore. His heart was, beating fast and his body was on fire! This was far beyond his imagination!

Lan Wangji watched Wei Wuxian and then his eyes lowered down to his lips. He could not wait to know what his husband's lips felt like. Slowly, very slowly, Lan Wangji inched closer to Wei Wuxian. His husband's hit breath hitting on him. Lan Wangji closed his eyes automatically and after what fekt like an eternity, their lips touched.

Wei Wuxian's hold on him tightened instantly and Lan Wangji's breath hitched. It was electrifying! As soon as their lips met, Lan Wangji pulled himself away from Wei Wuxian as if he was stroked y something making Wei Wuxian sprang open his eyes and look at him confusingly.

"Lan Zhan, that's it?" Wei Wuxian asked, surprised.

"Mn." Lan Wangji looked behind Wei Wuxian, unable to meet his husband's gaze.

"How could this be considered as a kiss?" Wei Wuxian cried making Lan Wangji confused.

Lan Wangji panicked for an instant, thinking that Wei Wuxian did not like his kiss. But his husband's gaze told otherwise. There was more into it than he had imagined.

"Lan Zhan, seems like, you are not very knowledgeable after all." Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji knitted his brows in confusion and before he even knew what was happening, Wei Wuxian flipped him over, reversing their positions. His back hit the wooden plank behind him and Wei Wuxian stood in front of him, very close!

"Wei..."

"Lan'er, let Wei gege teach you properly!" Wei Wuxian smirked, inching closer to him.

"Wei Ying, No!" Lan Wangji placed a hand over Wei Wuxian's lips.

"Why no?" Wei Wuxian pouted.

"Kiss me when you really love me." Lan Wangji said, looking into his eyes. There was a little pain in those eyes too and Wei Wuxian noticed it immediately. He cursed himself for hurting Lan Wangji.

"But..."

"Please!" Lan Wangji added.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes, sighing. No wonder Lan Wangji had not kissed him and just pecked it. He cupped Lan Wangji's cheek and placed his forehead on Lan Wangji's, breathing on him.

"Lan Zhan, I don't think that will take very long."

He looked at Lan Wangji and his husband was smiling at him. A smile that was reserved only for him!

"I will be waiting." Lan Wangji said finally.