🔹𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞🔹

Every cultivator present were stunned into silence. Their minds were blown away and they stood there, jaws hung open. They were dumbfounded and flabbergasted. Everyone were rendered speechless. They were shaken to the core and shocked out of their senses. Astonishment was evident in all of their faces and not a single cultivator could overcome this.

Lan Wangji was knocked off his feet and he was overwhelmed with surprise and emotions. Looting at the love of his life after so many months made him feel on cloud nine.

No one could ever be happier than him right at this moment.

He had been waiting for this single moment all these months ad he could not just describe his feelings right now!

Wei Wuxian walked towards Jin Zixun in low yet long strides with a smirk plastered on his face. Lan Wangji's legs felt weak and he clutched Bichen hard.

Wei Wuxian took the cup from Jin Zixun's hands. He raised his head, drank the whole thing in one gulp, and showed the empty cup to Jin ZiXun. With a smile, he said, "I drank it for him – are you satisfied?"

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji cried.

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

Jiang Cheng ran towards Wei Wuxian and hugged him. "Where the hell have you been?" He roared, "I- Shijie was very worried over you. A-Die too. How the hell could you disappear just like that? Did you-..."

"Aiyaa, Jiang Cheng, I am back. Ain't I?" Wei Wuxian said, trying to put on a smile while he side eyed Lan Wangji who was rooted on his spot.

"Yeah, yeah... Shijie would be very glad."

"Of cou-..." Just as Wei Wuxian was about to assure Jiang Cheng, Jin Zixun interrupted.

"Oh, so you are alive?"

"When did I die?" Wei Wuxian questioned back.

"You- Then, where were you all these while? Didn't Wen Chao throw you into the Burial Mounds?"

"Why do I have to answer you?" Wei Wuxian questioned back again.

"Young Master Wei," Lan Xichen recovered from his astonishment and his face showed clear happiness. "I am glad that you are back. I mean it."

"Thank you, Zewu Jun. And if you wouldn't mind, can I please take Lan Zhan with me for a little walk? It's been so long since I have seen him. And we really have a lot to catch up. Isn't it, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked, glancing at Lan Wangji whose eyes were filled with tears.

"Where are you taking him?" Lan Xichen inquired.

"You are not running away, right?" Jiang Cheng added.

"I am not. I am not. I will be back with Lan Zhan by tomorrow evening."

"Tomorrow evening?" Lan Xichen asked, quite confused.

"Yep. I heard that you will be leaving to Gusu tomorrow evening. So we will be back by then."

"Alright." Lan Xichen sighed. He just could not understand a single thing that was happening.

Wei Wuxian was alive and in front of him?

It was hard to believe but Wei Wuxian acted like he had not been missing all these months and had been just away for a while. And Lan Xichen really did not know how else he was supposed to react if not go along with Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian walked up to Lan Wangji, who was still in a daze, and took his hands in him.

Lan Wangji just looked up at him, a tear flowing down his cheek and mouthed, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian smiled at his beloved, feeling warm in months and waved off to Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng before walking out of the hall. He had only taken two steps when Jiang Cheng held his hand tight. Wei Wuxian looked up at him, puzzled.

With a strained voice, Jiang Cheng said, "Promise me that you will be back."

Wei Wuxian felt his heart clench at the words but he still put on his best smile and nodded. "I promise."

"By tomorrow evening?" Jiang Cheng emphasized. 

"By tomorrow evening." Wei Wuxian assured. 

Wei Wuxian had always been a man of words and hearing his promise not only made Jiang Cheng assured but also Lan Xichen.

Finally, things were going to get back to normal.

"Wei Wuxian," A voice called and Wei Wuxian turned around to meet the source of the voice. As expected, it was Jin Guanshan.

"Mn?" Wei Wuxian inclined his head, questioningly.

"Your sudden entrance was a little too much. Don't you think?" He asked.

"I don't." Wei Wuxian being Wei Wuxian, answered honestly and smugly.

"How dare you speak like that to Clan Leader Jin?" Jin Zixun barked.

"Did I say anything wrong?" Wei Wuxian remarked.

"Wei Wuxian, you caused a great commotion when you arrived just now. You played an ear piercing music and even broke some things with your loud music. Don't you think you should give an answer?"

"Oh, I didn't know the Jin's were too poor to repair some tables and cutleries." Wei Wuxian mocked.

"You-..."

"Jin Zixun forced Lan Zhan to have wine despite the well known fact that Lan's don't drink alcohol. Even if Lan Zhan didn't have it, if I did not intervene, he would have made Lan Zhan consume alcohol with some ridiculous reasoning's. Don't you think you should give me an answer for that?"

"How dare you?" Jim Guanshan slapped the table hard, making the dishes and drinks to fly away.

"I have no time to waste with you guys. I will get going. See you later."

Not waiting anymore, Wei Wuxian walked out of the hall, hand in hand with Lan Wangji, creating a warm and contented feeling for both Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.