🔹𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊🔹

Wei Wuxian sat by Lan Zhan, eyeing him. "Lan Wangji," he said, trailing a finger over Lan Wangji's cheekbones, "Aren't you a little too much..."

"Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian laughed loud and hard. "Well, then, I didn't even finish my sentence. Why are you so stern? What were you thinking of? Now that I think about it, I was the one who caught them, and I didn't even notice whether they are male or female, but you even looked at their..."

Wei WuXian laughed while in midair, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Wei Ying, queit!"

"Lan Zhan, I did not know that you were so... Hahaha..."

Lan Wangji turned a deaf ear to Wei Wuxian. He knew his husband liked to tease him to death so he remained silent and looked around. As he swept a look at the messy piles of rice paper and ink pawprints on the ground, as well as the two white rabbits which rolled around while dragging pieces of lettuce leaves, he closed his eyes and covered his ears.

The clusters of quivering magnolia branches were shut outside the window. Yet, no matter how hard he resisted, he couldn't shut out Wei WuXian's vibrant, unrestrained laughter.

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji said, "You still have rules to copy." He reminded. And that made Wei Wuxian shut up instantly.

"Eh, Lan Zhan, could you please forget about it?"

"No."

"But Lan Zhan, did you not tell that I am your husband and that you would be kind to me! Why are you going back on your words now?" Wei Wuxian spouted.

"Wei Ying, we will be leaving to Yunmeng next week. You have to finish your punishment by then." Lan Wangji stated.

"Oh yeah! Lan Zhan, I really forgot! Time flies so fast!"

"Mn."

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian whined, "Can I really not get an escape from the punishment?"

"No."

"Such a fuddy-duddy!" Wei Wuxian cried, waking over to the opposite table by Lan Wangji and took a seat there. He really had no idea to copy rules but he had to. Finally, after a long while, he began copying rules but no sooner had he begun, he already found it to be very boring!

Now and then, he looked up from his place at Lan Wangji who was cleaning up the mess he had created. He smiled, his Lan Zhan looked very cute!

Wei WuXian was someone who was skilled at finding fun for himself, especially talented in the area of seeking joy amid dull circumstances. Since there wasn't anything else to play with, he could only play with Lan WangJi, which he had come to like the most now. He called, "WangJi-xiong."

Lan WangJi remained motionless knowing that Wei Wuxian was up to some other tricks, once again. But being called by Wei Wuxian made his heart beat faster.

Wei WuXian, "WangJi."

Lan Wangji appeared as if he didn't hear anything. From the side of his eyes, he could see Wei Wuxian walk over to him and he still remained unbothered. He had just cleaned the whole mess and he wasn't ready to clean another mess already.

Wei WuXian, "Lan WangJi."

Lan Wangji tried his best to keep his eyes down and not look up at the handsome male god staring at him.

Wei WuXian, "Lan Zhan!"

Lan WangJi finally stopped writing, and looked up at him with a cold gaze. Wei WuXian shifted backward, raising his hands as if he was defending himself, "Don't look at me like this. I have been calling you for so long. How could you ignore me?"

Lan WangJi spoke, "Put your legs down."

Wei WuXian's sitting posture was extremely improper, with a slanted body and legs propped up. Seeing that he finally teased Lan WangJi to the point that he started to talk, the former silently chuckled to himself, as if he finally saw the clouds disperse and the moon appear. Listening to Lan WangJi's words, he put his legs down, but his upper body inched unnoticeably closer, and he pressed his arms onto the desk. It was still an unacceptable sitting posture. He asked in a serious tone, "Lan Zhan. Let me ask you a question. Do you... really love me that much?"

Lan WangJi looked down, his lashes casting light shadows onto his jade-like cheeks. Wei WuXian hurriedly added, "Hey, don't be like this, ignoring me again after saying so few words. Look at me. Lan'er!"

"Copy the rules." Lan Wangji said indifferently, not looking up.

Wei Wuxian spoke again, "You don't want to look at me? Sure, then. I'll just start talking. Lan Zhan, in a week, we will be returning to Yunmeng. Oh nmy god, just thinking of it makes me happy! Lan Zhan, I will show you around. There would be so many young beautiful ladies. We could have lot of fun."

Wei Wuxian could see Lan Wangji fuming at the mention of young ladies and he took that as a success and continued.

"Lan Zhan, do you know, once when I was strolling in the streets in Yunmeng, I just encountered a lady. She was really looking beautiful. I still had not met a gorgeous lady like her. It was almost night and the path was a little narrow..." Wei Wuxian was cut off.

Lan WangJi didn't even lift his eyes, "Copy the rules one more additional time."

Wei Wuxian was lying and he was just doing that to get some reactions out of his stoic husband. Who knew it would end up this way?

Wei WuXian's body immediately slanted, "Don't be like this, Lan'er. Nothing happened between us."

Little did Wei Wuxian know that he was adding fuel to the fire and that Lan Wangji would not forgive him fir imagining himself with some random ladies. Not only would he not forgive him but also would not let go of him either.

Lan Wangji clenched his ink pen tight.