🔹𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊🔹

It was almost half hour later that both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were resting on the bed all cleaned up.

Wei Wuxian was cuddling Lan Wangji while Lan Wangji rested his head on Wei Wuxian's chest, hearing his heart beat.

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian said, combing Lan Wangji's hair with his fingers. "From now on, you should not hide anything from me. No matter what, you should always tell me. Okay?"

"Mn." Lan Wangji hummed.

"No 'mn', promise me."

Lan Wangji smiled against his husband's chest, "I promise I will not hide anything from Wei Ying again."

"Even if you are horny, you should tell me." Wei Wuxian admonished.

"...Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji's ears burned red.

"Lan Zhan, what's there to be so shy of? HanGuang-Jun, you are so ironic. You are shy to let me know when you want me but very fierce when we do it. So ironic!" Wei Wuxian remarked.

Lan Wangji's face heated up and he could no more stay like this, so he got up. He could feel Wei Wuxian's eyes on him but he did not dare to look into his husband's eyes.

"Shy again?"

Lan Wangji ducked his head and got out of the bed. He really was shy!

He suddenly remembered how fierce he had been just now while they were still doing it.

Wei Wuxian had been pounding in him hard and deep while straddling Lan Wangji on his lap. But Lan Wangji could still feel Wei Wuxian being very careful while they did it. Wei Wuxian had been restraining himself so as not to hurt Lan Wangji. But Lan Wangji did not want that.

He had wanted Wei Wuxian for so long and not that he was finally having it, his body could not help but be more greedy. He wanted more. More and more just like his dream. He wanted to cry out in pain and pleasure. And so, he had pushed Wei Wuxian down, positioning his hands on the other's abdomen for support while fucking himself on Wei Wuxian just the way he needed.

Wei Wuxian had yelled to slow down. He had groaned to be careful. But Lan Wangji was out of control. He could not listen Wei Wuxian for his mind was fully occupied with the sounds of skin slapping.

But eventually, he could do it no more. It was too much. Too much that he cried. Too much that he lost the little strength in him. Too much that he fell down on top of Wei Wuxian, panting for breath with tear filled eyes.

And Wei Wuxian, being his ever loving and doting husband, had caught him instantly, crying asking if he was alright. Scolding him for being so rough. But Lan Wangji could not care any less. His mind ws still occupied with the thoughts of Wei Wuxian, how his husband was pulsing in him, how his ass was clenching his husband tightly, how thick Wei Wuxian's meat was in him, how nice it felt to be filled to the brim, how nice it felt it be suffocating, how nice it felt to have his husband in him, how nice-...

Lan Wangji's thoughts had continued and he had only got out of his trance when Wei Wuxian had groaned, pinching his hip and smacking his ass, asking go let him go. Saying that his hole was clenching him too tight. Saying that he would really won't be able to keep himself restrained if he kept on clenching him. Wei Wuxian had said so much but all that Lan Wangji had heard was that his would not be able to restrain himself.

And so, with tear lidded eyes, and with crying in pain, he had rolled his hips, moaning in pleasure as his insides were touched again. And he had found himself pleading, "Don't hold back. Let go, please."

Wei Wuxian had bit him on his shoulders and had spread his ass cheeks so much that it hurt. But he loved it. Loved how Wei Wuxian was using him. And then, Wei Wuxian had moved. Had begun thrusting in him at an animalistic pace, hitting Lan Wangji's prostrate every time, making Lan Wangji cry out noises that was so lewd and sinful.