🔹𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗🔹

"Young Master Wei, I will leave Wangji in your care, then." Lan Xichen said.

"Rest assured, Zewu Jun. Lan Zhan will be fine." Wei Wuxian beamed, glancing at the stouc face beside him.

"Brother, I am coming with you." Lan Wangji said coldly.

"Wangji, I am sorry. But you are not allowed into Cloud Recesses until evening."

"Brother!"

"Thank you, Zewu Jun. Thank you so much!" Wei Wuxian bowed down deep. "I will make sure that your little brother enjoys his time with me."

"I should be the one thanking you. I will excuse, myself then." Zewu Jun bowed before mounting on his sword and setting off.

"Brother!" Lan Wangji called behind him but it was too late. Lan Xichen was already out of sight.

Lan Wangji turned around to, glaring at Wei Wuxian who was smiling at him. "Hi, Lan Zhan!"He waved.

"Pathetic." Lan Wangji turned around to go anywhere that his legs took him.

"Of course, I am pathetic! I am pathetic wi... hey, Lan Zhan, wait for me!" Wei Wuxian ran behind Lan Wangji who paid him no attention.

"Lan Wangji, stop!" Wei Wuxian caught up with him and stood in front of Lan Wangji, blocking his way. "Lan Zhan, can we please have a talk?" he asked.

"There is nothing to talk with you." Lan Wangji replied, not looking at him.

"Look at me," Wei Wuxian turned Lan Wangji's face towards him, "Do you really have nothing to talk with me?"

Lan Wangji gripped his Bichen hard, his knuckles turning red. And Wei Wuxian did not miss to notice it.

"Lan Zhan," he said, "If you are angry with me, you can scold me, fight me. I don't mind. I have no objections. But please.... Please stop giving me a cold face. I really cannot take it."

"Did Wei Ying not want me to be cold mad aloof?" Lan Wangji asked, staring at a distant stall.

"I..." Wei Wuxian did remember him saying that, but... "Lan Zhan, I..." Wei Wuxian squeezed Lan Wangji's hand tightly making Lan Wangji look back at him. "Lan Zhan, I wanted you to be cold and aloof. Not... Not anymore. I... I like this Lan Zhan more. I... I feel more closer to him now..." Wei Wuxian admitted, looking down, unavke to look into Lan Wangji's eyes.

Lan Wangji's breath hitched. He did not expect Wei Wuxian to like him so soon! His heart pounded in him.

"Wei Ying," he called out. "Look at me."

Wei Wuxian obeyed.

"Do you really like me?" Lan Wangji asked in a low voice.

"Lan Zhan, I.. I do not know if I like you or not but... but I do not like this you! Cold and aloof!" Wei Wuxian emphasized.

Lan Wangji's heart sank but he tries to mask his expression. He consoled himself that at least Wei Wuxian had come to like him to an extent. And that would be enough for now. He could not expect must, after all!

"Lan Zhan, I am sorry if I hurt you." Wei Wuxian's voice sounded dejected.

Lan Wangji eyed his husband. He knew that Wei Wuxian was hurting inside. He knew that he had hurt Wei Wuxian by being cold towards him. Although it was Wei Wuxian's fault in the beginning, thinking back on it now, Lan Wangji felt that he had acted silly. He should have been more mature.

"Wei Ying, I am sorry if I hurt you." Lan Wangji said, looking at their clasped hands.

"What are you being sorry for, Lan Zhan? You did nothing. Moreover, how could you apologize to someone like me? Huh?"

"What's wrong in apologizing to you? It's my fault for I should have been more mature and understanding."

"You are mature and understanding. It's me who acted silly. And, you are Second Master of Lan's! There is no way you could bring yourself low by apologizing to me! You should always mind your honor and divinity." Wei Wuxian said.

"I do mind my honor and dignity. But I do not think apologizing to my husband would damage my honor and dignity." Lan Wangji argued.

He really wanted Wei Wuxian to stop thinking this way. He was just born as the Second Sect heir. And just because Wei Wuxian was a commoner doesn't degrade him. He was equal to Lan Wangji in every way possible!

"Lan Zhan, what nonsense are you talking! You are..."

Lan Wangji clapped his hand over Wei Wuxian's mouth, in an attempt to silence him. "Wei Ying, I was born as the second heir but you gained that title of senior disciple for your cultivation, ability and strength. I am lower compared to you. I am honored to be your husband."

Lan Wangji was surprised by himself. He never knew that he could speak such long sentences. May be, he was influenced by Wei Wuxian. And Lan Wangji smiled at the thought. Being influenced by Wei Wuxian did not sound really bad!

His hand was still placed in Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji could feel Wei Wuxian smile against his skin. He slowly pulled down his hand only for it to be held by Wei Wuxian, again.

"Lan Zhan, since you are so good at flattering, I think I should reward you, since you are the first to flatter me." Wei Wuxian smiled from ear to ear.

"Reward?" Lan Wangji asked confused.

"Yep, a reward for you." Wei Wuxian affirmed then caressed Lan Wangji's hand, feeling the soft skin that was growing hot in him.

Wei Wuxian brought Lan Wangji's hand up to him and looked at Lan Wangji for permission or for any sort of rejection. But Lan Wangji stood there as if he was frozen and his ears were beet red. Lan Wangji took that as a 'yes' and not breaking the eye contact with Lan Wangji, he touched Lan Wangji's back hand with his lips.

It felt so nice to kiss Lan Wangji on his hands and he did not miss the way how Lan Wangji's lips parted, his breath hitched and his eyes glued on Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian felt an unknown feeling creep in him and he just could not help but lick at the spot where he had just kissed. It simply felt nice!