🔹𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞🔹

Wei Wuxian released the kiss and Lan Wangji was able to cry out when his husband's mouth began to travel downwards. Hot, urgent kisses were pressed against his jawline and neck, eliciting a nearly unrecognizable whine from Lan Wangji.

"Wei Ying," he exhaled, baring his throat as his lust won over his caution. It was as though his own body trusted and yearned for Wei Wuxian, which wasn't a lie.

Wei Wuxian, who had been drawing Lan Wangji closer while trying to pull off his robes, stilled at the display of submission. Surprised, unguarded eyes met Lan Wangji's compliant ones, and he sighed in relief when Lan Wangji smiled at him.

"Lan'er, you..." Wei Wuxian was cut off.

 "I trust you." Lan Wangji stated.

His words earned him another kiss on the lips. Lan Wangji was tickled pink.

The Second Jade of Lan was truly one of a kind. He was still very patient yet not. Wei Wuxian realized Lan Wangji was trying to get his robes off yet had little success. He was trying to be mindful of the wound on Wei Wuxian's body, it seemed, and Wei Wuxian felt a surge of affection for him.

Wei Wuxian propped his arm up and smirked down at the ethereal beauty lying beneath him.

"So shameless, Lan er-ge," he teased, trying to hide his eagerness to undress. "You want to see me naked so bad?"

Lan Wangji looked at him with so much desire that Wei Wuxian's face burned and his gaze darkened.

Wei Wuxian cleared his throat and shucked off a layer. "It's unfair if I'm the only one baring my skin, isn't it, Lan Wangji?"

His eyes bulged at Lan Wangji's immediate compliance; the man instantly began to disrobe himself. Aware of Lan Wangji's injured leg, though, Wei Wuxian stopped him from undressing completely.

Once the task was done, Wei Wuxian was forced to deal with Lan Wangji's lustful gaze scanning across his body. He realized that instead of feeling uncomfortable, he felt aroused and shy. His tendency for showing off his body and strength was strangely working in tandem with his newfound desire to be desirable for Lan Wangji.

"Ah, what are you looking at so intently, Lan Zhan?" he called out awkwardly when Lan Wangji started looking at his manhood. He wanted to simultaneously curl into himself and bare every inch of skin of Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian knew his size was nothing to scoff at, and he was always comfortable with showing off skin.

But he'd never been looked at like this – as if the owner of the gaze was about to devour him.

Honest to a fault, Lan Wangji replied unhesitatingly: "Wei Ying is beautiful."

Skin flushed, Wei Wuxian lowered himself down, knees on either side of Lan Wangji's thighs. He cupped Lan Wangji's face to direct his focus and kissed him. "Second Young Master Lan is much more beautiful."

And he was. The skin of Lan Wangji's body was as smooth and flawless as the skin of his face; it made Wei Wuxian want to blemish it with his mouth; to mark it. He wanted to taste the skin. But more importantly...

"The part that needs the most attention is hidden," he pouted.

Lan Wangji's breath hitched hearing it and he looked away from Wei Wuxian, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Lan'er, that won't do. I want you to keep your gaze on me." Wei Wuxian said, turning Lan Wangji's face to meet him.

"Aiyaa, look how red you are. So beautiful!" Wei Wuxian said, sucking Lan Wangji's ears.

"Wei Ying...!" Lan Wangji breathed.

His chest rose and fell, breathing hard and his nipples were so round and flushed, making Wei Wuxian lose his little restrain. Not thinking of anything else, Wei Wuxian took Lan Wangji's right nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking it hard, while using free hand to play with Lan Wangji's other nipple.

"Aaahh... Wei Ying....!" Lan Wangji panted, toes curling in pleasure. Wei Wuxian groaned at Lan Wangji's tone, his manhood beginning to erect hard.

"Mmm..." Lan Wangji moaned clenching his eyes shut and locking his fingers in Wei Wuxian's long hair, holding him in place.

Wei Wuxian had never thought Lan Wangji could be so.... Shit! His cock was so hard just by Lan Wangji's moans and it just wanted to be freed from Wei Wuxian's pants.

Unknowing to him, Wei Wuxian rocked his hips and to his utter shock, both of their manhood brushed against each others through their thin clothing.

"Fuck!" Wei Wuxian hissed, pulling him away from Lan Wangji's chest and looking down at their hardness. Lan Wangji too followed his gaze down.

"Fuck, Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian cursed again.

"Wei Ying, language." Lan Wangji reminded.

"Language?!" Wei Wuxian cried. " You want me to mind my language when you are just so... Seductive?"

"I am not." Lan Wangji muttered in a low voice, trying to hide his blush.

Not replying to Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian reached down between their bodies to palm at Lan Wangji's hardness through the cloth. Lan Wangji dug his fingers into Wei Wuxian's skin, bruising it.

Wei sucked in a sharp breath at the size. He heard Lan Wangji's breath hitch when Wei Wuxian sneaked into Lan Wangji's trousers and gripped the velvety length, touching it the way he had touched himself before, during his masturbation.

A pleasured moan was punched out of Lan Wangji at the feeling of a warm hand wrapped around his aching length. He'd never felt this before and it was clear that Lan Wangji was enjoying it way too much. The peerless Lan young master was so eager to experience it.

"Wei Y..."

"Shh, Lan Zhan. You don't have to say anything. Just enjoy it." Wei Wuxian said, stroking Lan Wangji's length teasingly.

"Do you like it?" He then asked.

"M...mn..." Lan Wangji hummed.

"Do you like my hands on you, Lan'er?"

"M...mn..." Lan Wangji hummed again.

"Aiyaa, my sweetheart, I want you to use your words now." Wei Wuxian cooed.

"I... Wei Ying, please..."

"No, please. Tell me, do you like my hands on you? Huh, Lan Zhan?"

Wei Wuxian asked, squeezing Lan Wangji's tip hard, precum leaking from it.

"Aah... Ye...yes..."

"That's not how you say it." Wei Wuxian squeezed the tip more harder, making Lan Wangji's breath hitch.

"Ple...please..."

"Alright, just say, 'Wei gege, you are touching me so good.' It's not hard, right?"

"Wei Yi..."

"It's Wei gege." Wei Wuxian emphasized.

Wei Wuxian suddenly began stroking Lan Wangji faster, so fast that Lan Wangji cried out loud.

"You say, or I stop altogether."

"N..no..."

"You are running out of time."

"Why are you... Aah... So..."

"Five." Wei Wuxian counted.

"You can't..."

"Four."

"Cr... Mmm... Cruel..."

"Three."

"You don't lo..."

"Two."

"Wei Gege!" Lan Wangji yelled.

"Continue."

"Wei...Wei gege, you... You are touching me so good!!!" Lan Wangji yelled, hitting his head back on the hard pillow and glaring at Wei Wuxian.

At Lan Wangji's submissive state, Wei Wuxian smirked, looking smug. He kissed Lan Wangji on his lips, with full of love and affection.

"Lan Zhan, do you know what? I am head over heels for you!"