🔹𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊🔹(Edited)

Hello guys, 

I realized that many of you did not like the way how the story proceeded so I have edited the story. Including more of XianWang scenes than it was before. And I hope that you guys would come to like it. 

Enjoy! 

🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hundreds of juniors from clans big and small were all scattered about. Many were already acquainted with each other. They were separated into groups of three to five, conversing with each other in low voices. Their expressions were all relatively negative – it seems like they had been 'gathered together' through less than courteous means.

Wei WuXian's eyes swept over the entire area before he said, "It seems that people were also sent over from Gusu."

Wei Wuxian did not care if juniors from Gusu had come or not, all he cared was Lan Wangji! He looked around and finally spotted some white robes.

Ten or so juniors had come from the GusuLan sect. For some unknown reason, they all looked rather thin and pallid. Lan WangJi's face was especially pale, but he still displayed his usual frigid, people-repelling expression. He stood alone with Bichen on his back, a cold and lonely aura around him.

Wei Wuxian finally calmed down. He finally have had a glimpse of Lan Wangji and his heart settle down a little. Lan Wangji looked pale but he shrugged it off thinking that he must be tired from all the travelling.

Wei WuXian originally wanted to call out a greeting to him, but Jiang Cheng stopped him with a warning: "Don't cause a disturbance!"

"Disturbance?! Lan Zhan is here! How on the earth can i not go, meet him? He is my..." Wei Wuxian was cut off.

Suddenly, a loud, bossy voice came from the front, ordering all the youths to assemble.

The voice's owner wasn't that much older than they were. He looked about 18 or 19, and extruded haughtiness and arrogance. He could almost be considered 'cool,' if you stretched the definition of cool. But he gave off a greasy vibe, just like his hair, and it made everyone else feel rather uncomfortable. This person was the Qishan Wen sect leader's youngest son, Wen Chao, whom Wei Wuxian hated the most!

Wen Chao loved to show his face in public. He would often show off in front of multiple clans, so everyone was already familiar with him. Behind him, to his left and right, stood two other people. On the left was a graceful, elegant girl with long, shapely eyebrows, big eyes, and scarlet red lips. There was only one flaw with her appearance – a big mole right above her lip. It was in such an inconvenient location that it made people want to pluck it right off her face. On the right was a gloomy and cold man around 30 years of age, with a tall stature and broad shoulders.

Wen Chao stood on the high ground atop a small hill, looking down at everyone. He looked really smug as he waved his hand and commanded: "Hand over your swords!"

The crowd went into an uproar. Someone protested, "Swords don't leave a real cultivator's side. Why do you want us to give up our swords?"

Wen Chao bellowed, "Who said that? Which clan are you from? Show yourself!"

The protesting youngster immediately shut up.

The crowd gradually began to calm down. Finally satisfied, Wen Chao said, "It's because there are still youngsters like you, who don't understand etiquette, who don't understand obedience, who don't understand respect. You're all rotten to the core, so I've taken it upon myself to enlighten and civilize you lot. Right now you're all a bunch of ignorant, fearless idiots. If you don't learn to be proper and upright as soon as possible, then no doubt some of you will foolishly try to challenge the Wen sect's authority!"

It was obvious that his intentions were bad. However, the Qishan Wen sect of today was like the sun in the sky – every clan felt as though they were walking on thin ice, and as such, didn't dare put up any resistance. They were so very afraid that provoking him would lead to some sort of criminal accusation that would affect their whole clan that they had no choice but to submit to the humiliation.

Jiang Cheng held Wei WuXian back, which made him ask in a low voice, "Why are you holding me back?"

Jiang Cheng harrumphed and replied, "I'm afraid that you'll act recklessly."

"You're thinking too much. Although this guy is greasy and disgusting and I really want to beat him up, I won't pick this time to give our family a bad name. Moreover, right now, all I can think of is Lan Zhan! I don't give a shit to these damn Wen's! Don't worry."

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes, at the reply. "You're thinking of putting a sack over him and beating him up that way? I'm afraid that won't work."

"Why?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"You've seen the guy standing next to Wen Chao, right?"

"Yeah, I've seen him. His xiuwei is high, but he has a hard time controlling himself. Looks like great talent matures slowly."

"That man is Wen ZhuLiu, his nickname is 'The Core Melting hand.' He's Wen Chao's servant, specializing in his protection. Don't provoke him."

"'The Core Melting hand?"

"That's right. His palms are really scary, they can..."

The two had been staring straight ahead while conversing in low voices, but they immediately quieted upon seeing the sword-collecting Wen clan servant approaching them. Wei WuXian casually took off his sword and handed it off. At the same time, he couldn't help but spare a glance at the GusuLan sect, at his Lan Zhan!

At first, he had believed that Lan WangJi would refuse to give up his sword. Unexpectedly, Lan WangJi voluntarily gave up his sword, although his expression was cold enough to scare away most people. But Wei Wuxian something beneath that cold gaze. Pain? Hurt? Wei Wuxian had no time to think as he was disturbed by some noises around him.

They were dismissed once they had handed over their swords. They were given room as per their clan and was not allowed out of their room except for the class.

"What the fuck!" Wei Wuxian yelled, when they were locked up in the room.

"Don't shout. We don't want to attract attention." Jiang Cheng said.

"Jiang Cheng, how am I even going to meet Lan Zhan if I am locked up here? This is crazy!"

"So many things are happening around and all you care about is that Lan Wangji?!" Jiang Cheng asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean by 'that Lan Wangji'? He is my husband!"

"Wei Wuxian, he could be your husband but right now we should of how to survive while we are here! All our food and rations were taken! We are not allowed to go out! How will the juniors keep up if things go this way!"

Jiang Cheng went on blabbering but Wei Wuxian was far too immersed in his thoughts that he did not pay him any attention. All that he could think was Lan Wangji!