🔹𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙🔹

IN LOTUS PIER.

"Are you happy now?" Yu Ziyuan snarled. "That brat has ruined everything!"

Jiang Fengmian listened to his wife roar while reading the letter sent by Jin Guanshan again and again. Both Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli stood by the farthest end of the hall, afraid to utter a single word.

"I told you, I have always warned you that someday he would bring trouble to the sect and the family. None of you listened to me. Now se, see what he has done! He has ruined A-Li's life!"

Tears welled up in Jiang Yanli's of being reminded the fact that her wedding with Jin Zixuan had been called off.

"San niangzi," Jiang Fengmian called, trying to keep his tone calm. "This isn't Wei Wuxian's fault. He is protecting the innocents."

"How is this not Wei Wuxian's fault!" She barked. "He should know that if he chose to protect them, the Jins' will eventually call off the marriage. But he never minded them. He just acted as he wished. And you still side up with him!"

"A-Lie has us. The Wens do not have anyone!" Jiang Fengmian retorted.

"Alright then, I will talk to Wei Wuxian myself." Yu Ziyuan huffed before turning around to leave, glaring one last time at her two children.

Jiang Fengmian sighed. Things were gong out of hand!

-

IN YILING

"Lan Zhan, you are pregnant. Will it be alright?" Wei Wuxian asked, looking anxious.

"It is. It will not harm the baby at any stage during a typical, uncomplicated pregnancy." Lan Wangji recited in his most calmest tone that he could muster.

"I know, but... Are you sure?" Wei Wuxian was really nervous. "I mean, sex during pregnancy is normal but this pregnancy is not normal. You are not a woman and... I don't know, Lan Zhan. I am just afraid that I would hurt you." Wei Wuxian was really afraid. He was really honest.

"Wei Ying will not hurt me." Lan Wangji assured his concern filled husband who wasn't convinced at all.

"Lan Zhan, sweetheart, why don't we go back and consult Wen Qing?" Wei Wuxian questioned, glad that he had found a solution.

"There is no need." Lan Wangji refused. "I have done my research."

"You have?" Wei Wuxian asked in disbelief.

"I have." Lan Wangji nodded. "As long as I don't bleed during the process, I will be fine."

"Then, then... What if you bleed?" Wei Wuxian inquired.

"We will consult Wen Qing."

"Oh my god, Lan Zhan. Seriously? Why go through all this when we can just ask Wen Qing first? It will be a lot more safer." Wei Wuxian pinched his cheek.

Lan Wangji looked down at their clasped haves before saying in a low voice, "It is embarrassing."

"No, it is not. She is a doctor. She will understand."

"She is our family too." Lan Wangji argued.

Wei Wuxian sighed. He knew his husband. His Lan Zhan. He would rather die than speak of their intimate life with someone else.

"So, you want to do this now?" Wei Wuxian asked, not trying to laugh at how shameless it sounded.

"Does Wei Ying not want to?" Lan Wangji questioned back.

"Aiyo, when did my Lan'er learn to speak so much. I want to, alright? How could you think that I would not want you? Lan Zhan, you are most handsome man alive and I am honoured to have you." Wei Wuxian exclaimed, kissing Lan Wangji's cheek.

Lan Wangji turned red at his comment and turned sideways, unable to look into his husband's eyes, before muttering in a low whisper, "Then, have me."

"Huh? Lan Zhan, what did you just say?" Wei Wuxian asked, turning his head towards him.

"Nothing." Lan Wangji mumbled.

"Lan Zhan, Lan clan forbids lying. Repeat your words."

Lan Wangji turned even more red and his heart hammered. He kissed Wei Wuxian on his lips before repeating his words, "Have me, Wei Ying. I want you to have me."

Lan Wangji clearly saw Wei Wuxian's gaze darken and he pinched his hip, making Lan Wangji hiss.

And in an instant, it changed. Wei Wuxian's eyes flashed mischievously. "Well, Lan er-gege, I'm afraid that'll have to wait. Be good for your husband, okay?"

'Be good for your husband.' Lan Wangji gulped before he found himself nodding.

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji deep and hard, guiding Lan Wangji out of his robes. Lan Wangji shuddered at the cold air and soon, he found himself lying on the bed, his pants on and Wei Wuxian atop him.

Wei Wuxian slide his palm down Lan Wangji's clothed length as he leaned in once again, hot breath gusting across his husband's neck. "Do you want this?" he asked, stroking Lan Wangji.

Those words sent a flood of arousal to his cock, the way his hips twitched without his say-so, it was like his body was seeking the very thing his own mind dared not let him desire too loudly.

Lam Wangji gave in. He breathed, "Yes," and melted into Wei Wuxian's touch.

Wei WuXian's hands glided all over Lan Wangji's body. "Good," he whispered. "Lan Zhan, so good, letting me do this for you." He pulled away the blankets, divested Lan Wangji of his pants. The moment his cock was free, it smacked hard against his stomach, smearing precum along the trail of dark hair leading down from his navel. Exposed to the cool air of the room like this, goosebumps ross all over his skin. He shivered.

Wei Ying nuzzled his nose against Lan Wangji's leg, kissing along the sensitive skin of his inner thigh.

Wei Wuxian spreaded Lan Wangji's legs apart and situated himself in between. And then he kissed Lan Wangji again. He ravished Lan Wangji's mouth, sucking and licking, making Lan Wangji dig his nails on his clothed back, gasping for air.

Wei Wuxian then attacked Lan Wangji's neck. He sucked and sucked until his husband was a panting mess. Wei Wuxian then moved to other side of the neck, then his bare chest, then his nipples. Wei Wuxian kept on ravishing his husband's body until Lan Wangji could not take it anymore!

"Wei Ying, please...!" Lan Wangji panted.

"Lan Zhan, I have really made a nice work on you. You look beautiful." Wei Wuxian commented instead.