🔹𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖜𝖔🔹

The wind whispered outside the Jingshi; fleeting shadows of snowflakes whisk across the translucent window shades. It was still night, but there was a pale glow from outside, not from the sky but from below—the snow that began falling in the evening must have covered the ground by now and turned it white, and lightened the night a little.

But it was hotter than usual in the Jingshi.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian had come after meeting all the Wens, A-yaun and Lan Qiren and now Wei Wuxian was helping Lan Wangji with his bath for the night.

Lan Wangji sank down into the almost scorching water, which Wei Wuxian had warned yo for his body by one of his talismans, wincing slightly, before sighing as his body got used to the warmth. He leaned his head backwards, closing his eyes, loving how the hot water relaxed his sore muscles.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands run up his thighs, coming to a stop at his hips, as water moved against him, put into motion by someone leaning towards him.

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian said, "Do you still remember what I told you earlier?"

"What?" Lan Wangji asked, opening his eyes.

Wei Wuxian smirked. "That we haven't had sex in Jingshi until now."

Lan Wangji's ears turned red. "I do."

"Then, how about we do it here?" Wei Wuxian raised his eyebrows, mischief clear in his tone.

"Here?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Yes, why not? It will interesting. Aren't you excited Lan-er gege?" Wei Wuxian winked and Lan Wangji turned even more red.

Lan Wangji was about to reply when he felt Wei Wuxian's hand were moving back towards his thigh. Biting his lips, Lan Wangji watched Wei Wuxian run a finger down his stomach, getting closer and closer to his center, before going back up again, slowly. Lan Wangji shivered, watching his husband through hooded eyes as he did it once more.

Then he slowly began to circle his cock, and Lan Wangji let his head fall back against the tub, raising his legs, putting them over the edge of the black porcelain. Moaning, he arched his back as Wei Wuxian picked up the pace.

Wei Wuxian saw he grip the edge of the bathtub with a hand, before he leaned over and began to nibble and lick his throat.

As Lan Wangji's breathing sped up, his chest heaved up and down, his nipples raising from beneath the warm water, up into the colder air, and back down and up. The change in temperature made his nipples harden, and sent almost painful charges of lightning down his body.

A breathless chuckle appeared just beside his ear, and he shivered, triggering a few more clenches.

"Are you okay, Lan'er?" Wei Wuxian murmured, and Lan Wangji nodded slowly.

Lan Wangji could feel the muscles of his thighs burning, his entire body responding to Wei Wuxian's touch. Lan Wangji was lightheaded, Wei Wuxian's swollen cock rubbing on his back, the older man's tight grip on his own cock.

Wei Wuxian released Lan Wangji's shoulder, his nearly free fingers now toying with the other's nipples, twisting and pulling. Wei Wuxian was hard as a rock, his cock pressed in between his stomach and Lan Wangji's back; he ached for some kind of release, but knew Lan Wangji was the priority. His husband shuddered, hissed and thrusted his hips when he came, thick white ropes of sperm coating Wei Wuxian's fingers.

Wei Wuxian retrieved his hand quickly, not in the mood to waste such heavenly nectar on the water. He slowly and with an intense stare guided his fingers to his mouth, sucking on it, cleaning Lan Wangji's cum from his hand while a tamed moan escaped his lips; he could feel Lan Wangji's body go soft against his, his beautiful and intense blue eyes watching his every move as he tried to recover from his orgasm.

Wei Wuxian released his fingers from his mouth with a loud and obscene pop. His wet and slicker fingers suddenly tracing Lan Wangji's jawline, cheeks and lips, before forcing their way inside the other's mouth. Wei Wuxian pressed his lips to Lan Wangji's ear, nibbling and licking the flesh on his earlobe; he recited obscenities, smiling every time the younger moaned around his fingers.

"Like it, Lan Zhan?"

A muffled moan escaped Lan Wangji's lips as Wei Wuxian retrieved his fingers from his mouth and yanked his head back; Lan Wangji smiled, his lips and eyes inviting Wei Wuxian in, telling him what he wanted. They kissed and it was messy, rough and extremely erotic as both still had the taste of Lan Wangji's cum on their mouths, on their tongues.

Once parted, Wei Wuxian let his big and strong hands travel down Lan Wangji's naked and wet body. He stopped by the other's thighs, rubbing them slowly and gently, before parting his legs further apart; Wei Wuxian reached forward, his fingers circling Lan Wangji's entrance.

With a smirk and glassy eyes, Wei Wuxian inserted one of his fingers into Lan Wangji and started pumping and twisting in and out of Lan Wangji's aching and tight hole. Lan Wangji's fingers sank into the tub edges, his body arching slightly and his cock coming back to life; he pressed his lips tightly together, Wei Wuxian was repeatedly hitting his prostate and a new orgasm was bound to rock through his body any minute.

"How does it feel to be fucked in the bathtub, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked, hitting his prostrate and twisting his fingers right at the prostate, making Lan Wangji cry out in pleasure, throwing his head back.

"Wei Ying.... Nhghh..."

Although in a veil of pleasure that weakened his entire body, Lan Wangji found enough strength to reach behind him, wrap his fingers around Wei Wuxian's shaft and slowly pump his swollen cock. Lan Wangji moaned a little louder as he pumped Wei Wuxian, to this day he was equally surprised and excited by the notion of Wei Wuxian's size.

"Oh..." Wei Wuxian groaned "...Fuck!"

Wei Wuxian was on the edge and so was Lan Wangji. In an attempt to prolong their time together and their pleasure, Wei Wuxian removed his fingers in one swift movement, which made Lan Wangji's entire body go limp. From his husband's lips a cry of pleasure as he was left feeling empty; his hole aching to be filled again and not just by Wei Wuxian's cock.