Chapter- 65

EPILOGUE

One year later

One year later.............

"Ian let me go......." Naina said while smiling.

"No way....." He said and started kissing her once again.

"Please Ian...... Mom and Dad must be waiting for their evening coffee..... Let me go...." She said while trying to loosen his grip around her.

"They can wait....." He said and kissed her on the crook of her neck and she shivered.

"Please Ian don't make it difficult for me...." She requested.

A mischievous smirk appeared on his lips when he saw her helplessness.

"All right but on one condition....." He asked while pinning her against the wall.

"What......" She asked while looking deep into his eyes.

He started leaning on her. His warm breathe was making her body weak. She closed her eyes in anticipation. It's been a year but still his closeness had that effect on her. Ian smiled as he saw his impact on her.

"Don't worry I won't trouble you now, but be ready for tonight....." He whispered in her ear and she opened her eyes in surprise.

"I am letting you go only in one condition tonight you have to........" Then he demanded something which made Naina to gasp in shock. Suddenly her cheeks started blushing and she started biting her lower lips while getting shy.

"So do you agree...." He asked while looking at her shy face.

"Ian please. .... " She said and instantly covered her face with her palm.

"He held her hands and removed them from her face...

"Awww.... My cute little Indian bride..... Do you know, how cute you look while blushing...." He said and kissed her on her lips.

"Ian please......" She said while giggling and pushed him and immediately ran away from the room and Ian started laughing looking at her.

As she left the room he sat down on the sofa and started thinking about their life.
A year had past. How his life had changed completely in past one year. Finally he got Naina's love which was only growing day by day. After spending a whole year with her he started loving and respecting her even more. She was really her soulmate. She had given him the true love which he always wished for. He felt proud when he saw how honestly and willingly he cared for not only him but his whole family. She always treated them like her own parents and Emma, she was attached to Naina more than him. After completing the college she too decided to help Dad in his business. In office she became a great help to Ian. Whenever he needed she was there for him.... He thanked God for blessing him Naina as his wife.

He was in his thought when his parents called him.

"Hey mom, Dad..... Good evening..." He wished them smiling while sitting on the chair.