Chapter-46

He was completely drunk..... His eyes were red and his lips were curved forming a mischievous smile.

'Beautiful......" He said while tracing her face with his cold fingers.

Naina was so scared but as he touched her face, she gathered all her courage and tried to pushed him away with all her power.

"Mike.... How dare you...."She shouted while pushing him. But he was so strong that all her power just made him to move a little bit.

"Hahaha....." He laughed and suddenly looked seriously at her.

"Baby... Don't bother yourself.... You want me to move away... Ok....." He said and grabbed her with his one hand after locking the door with the other hand he slowly stepped back with faltering feet and and sat down on the couch.

He looked at her lustfully from top to bottom. His eyes were sparkling when he looked at her petite body.

"Come here sit...."he ordered Naina who was still standing against the wall.

"No.... Let me go...." She said in a loud voice while huffing and started trying to open the door.

"Help..... Someone please open the door.... "She shouted while banging the door loudly.

"Naina..... "He shouted..."Do what I say or....... "He said in anger.

"Or what....". Naina shouted in anger too.

He slowly stood up and started coming closer to her. She got terrified as she saw him coming closer.

"Do you really want to know what can I do huhh.." He said huskily while leaning on her.

"Stop it..... "Naina shouted while closing her eyelids and as he saw her terrified face he stopped.

"Naina look at me...."he whispered in her ear......and with fear she opened her eyes.

"Naina....Don't make me angry...... I just want to talk to you...... So do as I say..... Sit down...." He commanded.

Naina looked up at him. He was looking really pissed off. She has no option but to obey him. She gulped in fear and nodded and he moved away.

She sat down on the couch while looking down.
No Naina.... Don't give up.... No one is here to help you. You have to help yourself....Be brave.... She told herself and decided to confront him.
"What do you want Mike... "She asked in trembling voice.

"Don't you know " He said with a smirk while sitting down.

"I want you....." He said straight.

"Mike....." Naina screamed while clenching her jaw and he laughed.

"What Naina.... Is there any problem..... Look I am clear about what I want. Since I saw you, you have captured my mind. I can't think anything except you. So I just need you ."

"Naina..... Don't be afraid..... I am not a criminal who would force himself on a girl..... That's not my thing...... I want you to come to me willingly.
You are beautiful and I know this marriage... It's nothing but a drama..... He hasn't touched you yet. I don't know how he controlled himself. He is just stupid.
Come to me. I will show you the real love.... Just one night with me thats it....."He said while ogling her.

"Shut your mouth Mike...." Naina shouted and stood up with a jolt.
"Stop talking rubbish..... You are drunk..... You don't know what you are talking about..... If I tell Ian, he will not spare you..... "She said getting disgusted.

"Ian.... Really..... Hahaha....". He started laughing like a maniac.
He grabbed a remote and switched on the cctv and live footage of Ian appeared on it.