Chapter-28

Ian was sitting near the bar. He was not feeling well.What is this happening to me... I didn't drink that much than why I am feeling like that.... He thought while rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Ian... Why are you sitting here alone. Come....we are playing a game. " James said and dragged him to the table where everyone was sitting.

"Come Ian we are playing truth or dare..." Amber said while placing a bottle on the middle of the table.

"Naina do you know this game? " James asked .

"Well, I have never played it but I have seen it in some movies.... So I know little bit". She told him.

"Great......So guys as you already know the rules, we will spin this bottle and when it stop towards anyone of us that person has to choose between truth or dare... Ok..."

"Ok.... "Everyone agreed.

"Let's start now...". James said and spinned the bottle and it stopped towards Tylor.

"Come on Tylor...." Jasmin shouted.

"So Tylor Truth Or dare...".. James asked.

"Dare....". He said confidently.

"Ok..... So guys who is, going to give him a dare....." James asked everyone.

"Me...." Amber said in excitement.

"Tylor you have to lift that girl on the dance floor". Amber said while indicating towards a blonde girl.

"Nooo....". Jasmin said while getting possessive.

"Oh come on Jasmin... It's just a game..". Amber said to calm her down.

"Okk...". Tylor said and went to dance floor. He started dancing and slowly went near her.... And with in a second he lifted her. The girl got scared and gave him a tight slap. He came back while rubbing his cheek.

Everyone was laughing at him exept Jasmin.

"You deserve this Tylor" she said with attitude.

Listening this Tylor came closer to her and suddenly he lifted her.

"What are you doing Tylor.... Put me down...." Jasmin started shouting.

"Not before a kiss...". Tylor said and they kissed. Everyone started cheering for them except Naina. She was looking stunned watching this. Ian was observing her awkwardness. She was looking very shy and he found that really cute. Because of the drug that Liza mixed in his drink his emotions were getting higher. He didn't lose his consciousness till that time but he definitely started feeling little bit intoxicated.

Anyways James again spinned the bottle and this time it stopped facing Naina. And she got tensed.

"So, Naina tell me truth or dare...". James asked.

After thinking something she said Truth.

"Ok...... So I am gonna ask you something " James said and she nodded.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and everyone started looking her for answer specially Ian. His was getting impatient for her answer as if his whole life depends on that.

'Ya, Naina, we never asked you this.... Tell us. Do you have a boyfriend? Is he Indian as well? "Asked Amber with curiosity.

"Sorry to disappoint you all but I don't have a boyfriend " She said with a chuckle.

"Oh God Naina, are you serious..... I know this is impossible. Look at you, you are so beautiful and intelligent, I am sure there must be someone special in your life. How can someone not fascinated by you. I can't believe this...... You are hiding something. "Jasmin said with a surprised expression.