Chapter-11

Today was saturday. Finally Ian had two days off. Don't take him wrong he loved going to college but last few days were very different. That girl was affecting him so much that he was not able to do anything properly. He was not able to concentrate on anything be it study , music or anything. And to be honest he was not liking it. He tried several times to not to pay attention to her but everytime he saw her it became difficult for him to not to look at her and the most strange thing is that no one had any idea what he was going through. Not even her.

She just once looked at him in cafeteria that day that's it. They never had any intraction . She always came with her friend, attended the class and left. Ian didn't know anything about her except her name still he was feeling that way. All this was too much for him. So when the weekend came he was happy that finally he will have sometime for himself. So he called James and Tyler and decided a movie night.

Saturday night was fun. After a long time Ian enjoyed so much with his friends.On Sunday he spent his time at his music studio. Overall he was feeling fresh.

Next day was monday. He was getting ready for college and praying that everything go well.

When he reached college he saw her outside the class. He took a deep breath and entered the classroom without looking her. Whole time he was trying to ignore her and to some extant he was successful.

Next class was economic. Today professor Singh came with a box. Everyone was thinking what was that. They were looking at him to say something. And finally he spoke.

"Good morning class. Today I'm going to give you an assignment. You have to make a project. The subject of the project is " Role of small business in poverty alleviation ". You will get grades according to your project. So try to do your best.

"For this project you will get one partner. As we have girls and boys in equal numbers and I don't want any mess so I have made slips of girls names. Each boy will come here and take out a slip from this box.Whose name will be written on that slip will be your partner in this project. You can't change it. Ok ".He explained.

One by one every boy took out a slip. James and Tyler were not happy because they didn't get their girlfriends as their partners.Liza too was fuming in anger because her Partner was Leo. But they couldn't do anything because it was compulsory for all of them to follow the rule they could't changed it.It was Ian's turn now so he went there to pick out a slip. When he saw the name written on it he was more than shocked. It was "Naina"........

"Nainaaa....." He said in trembling voice and caught a glimpse of her.

"Oh God, here I was trying to divert my attention from her but now she is my partner. What will I do now? "Ian thought while scratching his head and went back to his seat.

Anyways, the class ended. Ian was talking with his friends in the corridor just than someone said " Exuse me" And he looked back and..............

It was her. She was standing in front of him and he was like............!!!!!

"Hi. I'm Naina" She said hesitating with a small smile.

"Ohh.... Hh... Hi I'm Ian" He said controlling his heart beats.

"I know.... We have met on my first day of college. Do you remember?" She asked him. To which he nodded. He didn't know what to say...... He was getting nervous.

After a moment of silent she spoke.
" Actually I want to discuss about the project ".

"Yeh sure, can we discuss this during lunch break?" He asked calmly.

"Ok, Thanks!! "Having said that she left from there and Ian was watching her leaving.

At the cafeteria