Chapter-3

As they all proceeded towards the locker room every girl presented there started staring Ian with gaze full of desires. Each one of them was wishing to be with him and why not Ian was the most handsome boy of their college with a good physique, 6feet tall and he was also the lead singer of their college band "Fiction" And above all he was a billionaire the only son of business tycoon Alex Knight. Every girl was ready to do anything to be with him. They play different tricks to just come into his sight. But Ian was Ian, he never fell into those tricks.

He was very humble and kind human being and he inherited these qualities from his parents. He never disrespected any girl but he just could not stand one girl Liza. No doubt She was beautiful but She was the rich and spoiled girl who always showed tantrums and disrespect others. She thought that she was some celebrity and actually she was suffering from some superiority complex.

She was after Ian from the day one of the college. She thought that she was the only one who deserved him. She never missed a chance to seduce him by roaming around him, wearing short dresses always a big showoff. But Ian was never interested in her so all her attempts always failed. He had to bear her because their families were friends for many years.

When his friends thought about Ian they wondered if he would ever find the girl he was looking for because all the qualities he wanted in a girl were very hard to find. In this materialistic world where every one is selfish and wants their own happiness how he will find a girl with those qualities, who cares for others. They prayed to God that he will get the girl of his choise. They didn't want their best friend to be alone all his life when everyone around him were having their love life he was still waiting.

Today again seeing him alone James got worried for him. He was occupied in his thoughts when the bell rang and they all proceeded towards their classroom. As theye entered the classroom theye saw Liza making fun of other girl she was commenting on her dress but when she saw Ian she immediately came towards him.

"Hey Ian how are you? I missed you so much" She said and tried to hug him.

"Hey liza good to see you" Ian said with a fake smile. She was about to say something when professor Singh entered the classroom. He was their economics teacher. He was Indian, middle aged and had a normal physique. He was a master of his subject everyone in the college respected him. He was teaching in that college for many years. So, finally the class started and they all got busy with their studies and the day passed just like that.

Meanwhile somewhere in India

Today the principal of her college called them for some special announcement. She thought that she was going to announce the result of the inter college competitive exam. Her heart was beating so fast that she was feeling palpitations. She took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Hey Krishna everything go well....please be with me" She prayed....

What will happen next............