Chapter- 26

It was Friday morning. When  Naina woke up Shreya was not there in the room.
" Where she has gone this early ". Naina thought. May be she went for jogging". She  said to herself and started doing her morning routine. Taday college was closed for some inspection and also today Ian and others were going for the trip. They had asked her to come with them but she apologized and didn't go with them. Two days away from college and hostel.....She was not ready besides they all were rich. They could afford such luxuries ,parties, clubbing night out etc. But she couldn't and she didn't want them to pay for her. So she said no to them. She wished one day when she become something she would also go on such trips with her family.

I will take them to there favorite place. Oh... How happy they will be then... She started thinking and a smile formed on her lips imagining all this.

After taking shower she went outside. It's been an hour but Shreya had not came back.

Where is she? She never go anywhere without telling me. She thought and started getting worried.

She was in the corridor looking for her when her phone rang it was James, so she picked up.

"Hey, James what's up... Didn't you leave for the trip?" Naina asked.

"Hi... Naina... Listen.. We need to talk. " He said in a tense voice.

"What is it.... James... Is everything all right. " She questioned him.

"Well.... Naina it's about shreya. " He said and paused.

Listening Shreya's name she was shocked. What about her? Is she all right.? Her heart started beating really fast.

"Shreya....... She said in breaking voice. What happened to her James. Where is she? I have been looking for her." She said in one go.

"I can't say anything on phone.... Can you please come here".he said in a low voice.

"Please send me the address, I am coming right now. "Naina said and cut the call.

She came back to the room. What's the matter. I hope she is not in some problem. Oh god please help my friend..She started praying for her.
She grabbed her purse and keys and left hurriedly to the address.

When she reached there she saw James and others were gathered there.
Oh please god.... I hope she hasn't meet any accident.. She prayed and went closer to them....

When she went closser her Eyes went widened when she saw James talking with Shreya.

"Shreya.... " She said in surprised tone and shreya looked at her.

"Hi Naina" She said and came to her.

"Are you alright... I was so worried for you." Naina said while checking her.

"I am fine dear... Don't worry" Shreya said and hugged her.

Naina saw everyone was presented there and they all were smiling. Specially James and Ian.

"What is all this James... I can't understand...". She said and looked at them for answer.

"I am really sorry Naina..... He said and came closer to them.

"Actually.... It was a prank.. We really wanted you to come with us. But you refused. We didn't have a choice. So we went to Shreya... And told her everything. I told her if she would come with us than may be you would also agree. She is such a sweet girl. She instantly agreed to this plan. " He told her everything.

Naina was so shocked  listening all this. She looked at Shreya while getting angry.

"Shreya... I can't believe you did this to me. Do you even know how  worried I was for you,when I didn't saw you in the room. I have already told you that I don't wanna go then why all this......?" She asked her while raising her eyebrows.