Chapter-56

"Ouch......" Naina whispered in pain.
"My head...... "She said while gripping it.

"Here..... Have this you will feel better....."she heard his voice.
She slowly looked up. He was standing there while offering her a glass.

"What is this......" She asked.
"Lime water. ... You are having a hangover.... It will help......" He said.

She was so embarrassed listening this. Then one by one she remembered what happened last night. How she felt jealous watching Ian with Liza and how she drank the whole bottle of alcohol in anger.

"Come on.. Have this..." Ian said and she slowly took that from his hands.

"Ok.... I am gonna get a shower....' He said and went inside the washroom.

Naina went out to the balcony. The cool weather outside was giving chills to her body. What happened after I had that drink...... Why I don't remember anything...... She thought while trying hard when she heard Ian's footsteps behind her. As she turned around her breathe hitched to see him just inches away from her. He was standing there just wrapping a towel on his lower body. .

"Naina.... Have you seen my brown jacket..." He asked while shaking his wet hair with his fingers resulting cold drops of water fell over her face. Her eyes instantly closed and a shivering ran through her body due to that .

As she slowly opened her eyes the view in front of her made her gulped in excitement.Her heart rate elevated as her gaze fell over the running veins of his biceps. His broad shoulders were quite a view. She was trying hard to suppress her urge to just touch it and feel it. His closeness was driving her so crazy that even the cold wind was not able to calm her feeling.

Ian too saw his innocent wife drooling over him. A mischievous smile formed on his face feeling her gaze on himself.

"Ahmmmm......so, are you liking what you are seeing......"he said in a husky voice while embarrassing her.

"Huhhh.....no....I ...I was  just......ummm....what you were saying......."she murmured and started biting her lower lip in embarrasment and he just smiled watching her expressions .

"Well  I was asking about my brown leather jacket.... Have you seen it....." He asked again controlling his chuckle.

"Oh.... That brown jacket... Let me check... "She said  and came inside the room while avoiding his gaze. Ian too followed her.

She was trying hard to relax the situation. "Here it is....." She said while picking that out from his wardrobe.
"Thanks.... "He said and took that from her hands and went inside the changing room . When he came back Naina was making the bed.

Oh god..... What was that?.... Why I behaved like that?  What will he think of me? First I pushed him away and now I am drooling over him..... Uhhhh.... Naina.. Control yourself.... Don't forget about that deal......you can't take risk. That psycho Mike...... You have to get rid of him first.....just try to be normal....She was talking to herself.

"So... What's your plans for today".he asked while combing his hair and breaking her chain of thoughts .

"Nothing.... Just college...... ".
"Ian......ummmm....can I ask you something???."she asked hesitating.

"Ya.....tell me...."he said and looked at her.

"When did we came back home?.... I can't remember..." She asked in confusion.

"You don't remember what you did last night??...' He asked while wearing his jacket.

"No.... You and Liza were dancing" (She said with a sad note), after that what happened I don't really remember.... Did I do something wrong?  I don't know why I am having this feeling that, something happened yesterday......" She said while looking down.