Chapter-58

"We need to talk

"We need to talk....." Ian said and she nodded.
"Naina..... "Mr. Hudson called her as he saw her standing at the door.
Naina looked at Ian and they both went to him.

"Mr. Hudson..... How are you feeling now?" Naina asked with concern.

"I am fine"..... He said and looked at Ian who was standing there silently.

"Thank you Ian.... Today I am alive just because of you both......" He said being grateful
"Please Mr. Hudson... It's nothing... You should just rest now....." Naina said out of concern.

"No Naina..... I really mean it..... "
"Mike.... You should also thank them.... It's because of them you are able to see your father....." He said and looked at him.

Mike was sitting there silently.
"Mike......" His father called him again.......
He took a deep breath to gether strength.
After his mother's betrayal he never said Thank you or sorry to anyone....
Actually ne never needed these words. So when his father asked him to thank Ian and Naina.... He became mute.

"It's ok Mr. Hudson.... There is no need. Please don't worry about all this, you just take care of yourself..... Ok....." Ian said politely.
"Naina I think we should leave now....." He said while holding her hand.

"Ok Mr. Hudson. Get well soon...." She said sweetly and he nodded.

She was sitting in the car while watching outside. Today seeing Mr. Hudson in this condition she became disturbed but one thing she got surprised by was Mike's concern for his father.
Although he claims that he don't believe in love and other emotions but the way he got worried for his father, it was so obvious that he definitely cares for him. In front of the world he pretends to be a cold hearted person but deep down in his heart he still has a soft side . It just, he himself is not aware of it.
He says that everyone in this world is selfish and always imposes his thinking over others but today the way he got scared to see his father in hospital , how he was panicking is a proof that he is not that bad. He needs help. He needs someone to bring him out of his pain. He had suffered for a long time. He too has a right to atleast get a chance to come out of this darkness which is consuming him from inside . If by any chance he realises his mistake it would not only save his life but also his father's and others too who are in problems because of him.,..... She was thinking continuously when the car stopped.

After parking the car Ian straight went to his room. Naina too followed him and as soon as she entered the room Ian closed the door and looked at her after taking a deep breath.

"Naina..... It's enough now. I need answers. Look I know, since we got married you are hiding something from me. You rejected me and said that you don't love me and this marriage is just a compromise for you but I know..... I know it's a lie....." He said and looked deep into her eyes.

"The way you behaved when you saw me with Liza..... It's a proof that you too have feelings for me. I don't understand why you are not accepting. I waited long for your confession but it never happened. I felt there is something that is bothering you So I myself decided to know the truth and I found this......" He said showed her the video.