Chapter-24

When Naina reached her room she didn't find Shreya. She had not came back yet. And it was good for her that she was alone in the room because she didn't feel like talking to anyone. She was very emotional. So after changing her clothes she just lay down on her bed and started remembering about Tara and their friendship. Tara has always been into love, romance,marriage and all and Naina has been always carrier oriented person Tara used to dreams of her prince Charming. She used to tell her that on her special day what will she wear, what will be the theme, the song on which we will dance etc etc. At that time Naina didn't know that in reality she wouldn't be able to be with her when she needed her the most.

" No..... I shouldn't feel like this. I should be happy for my best friend. It's an important day of her life. It doesn't matter if I will not be with her. She deserves all the happiness". Naina thought and decided to call her. She told her how happy she was for her. She tried to cheer her up by asking her about her prince Charming, how they met and how he looks . And this trick worked well. Her voice changed instantly when she started to talk about him. Naina could feel the happiness in her voice. She wished her all the happiness in life and told her to enjoy this moment without any regret. After talking to each other they were feeling good. Just then Shreya came. Naina told her about Tara's engagement and she got excited. She also talked to her and congratulated her. They didn't realized for how long they talked to her.

Next day they submitted their projects. Naina was so relieved that this task was completed. Now she had to focus on the dance practice for the college festival. She was in the cafeteria with Shreya when Rahul came to them. He was always fun to talk to. And his jokes...OMG...they can't control their laughter. They were talking about her dance practice when Amber called her. So Naina said bye to them and stood up just then someone accidentally pushed her . She was about to fall but Thank god Rahul was standing behind her. He grabbed her instantly and saved her from falling. Why this always happens with me......... She thought.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ian was in his room thinking about the call. Sleep was far away from his eyes.
He felt horrible when he imagined Naina with someone other than him.

"No... This can't be possible... But why not... I have no right over her. She doesn't know what I feel for her. I never confessed my feeling to her. Then how would she know that I love her. I even don't know she if she consider me more than a friend. It's her life and She is free to love anyone. But wait ......Why am I getting insecure? .....May be I am just assuming things. May be I am thinking too much..". He was talking to himself.

He took out his phone and opened the picture of Naina which he clicked today. She was looking so beautiful like an angel in that. So innocent so pure. He was continuously watching it.

"Oh god.....please help me....I don't know what to do......She is the love of my life. I want her.She is only mine.I can't imagine my life without her......I have waited so long for her..... Oh god what should I do now..... " He was praying to God.

This feeling was too much for him to handle. His head started spinning. Just then mom came to his room.

"Ian ...why are you still awake. Is everything alright?." She asked while walking towards him.

"I am not feeling good mom. My head is spinning. I am not able to sleep".. He said while gripping his head.

"Oh dear....why didn't you tell me before..let me check..".she put her hand on his forehead.

"Thank god...you don't have fever." She said and went out and came back with some medicine.

'Come on....now take this...you will feel better.".she said while giving him the tablet and a glass of water.