Chapter-1 (Introduction)

Main characters:

Ian Knight
Country:America
Age : 23 years old
Height : 6feet
Colour : fair
Eye color: light blue
Hair colour : light brown
Physique: smart, handsome with a body of Greek God.
Hobbies: Music
Nature : Kind, respectful and a complete romantic always follow his heart.

Naina Sharma
Country: India
Age : 21
Height: 5" 2 feet
Color : fair
Eye color: dark brown
Hair colour : dark brown
Physique: slim, beautiful with long hair
Hobbies : dancing , reading and listening to music
Nature: caring, soft hearted and very practical in making decision

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ian's P. O. V.

Hi everyone my name is Ian the only son of business tycoon Alex Knight and social activist Sophie Knight. They both are such a wonderful human being that every time I see them I feel proud that they are my parents. And how can I forget to introduce you to my lovie dovie , my little bundle of joy, my sweet little sister Emma.

Everything in my life is perfect.
This is my last year of university after that I will join my dad in his business. I want to expand this business in other parts of the world.

But for now I want to sleep as it is already 11o'clock and I have to wake up early for college. It's been quite a while since I met all my friends and classmates. I am missing them so much. James and Tylor are my best friends. We are together since childhood. They are like my brothers whome I share everything my happiness my sorrows everything. Specially James. He knows everything about me. I love them so much but sometimes I feel jealous of them because they found their love, their girlfriends but I am still single and waiting for the girl who bring love and passion in my life. This is the only thing I wish for.

Thinking about all this I went to sleep and wished that this year God will fulfill all my wishes and fill this void in my life with someone's love.

A/N

Hello my dear readers. ........
If you are reading this thanks for giving this story a chance. This is the story of Ian, an American boy who was struggling to find the love of his life . He always wanted true love.This was the last year of his college. For a long time he was waiting for that special girl but he didn't know that finally this year all his dreams will come true. How and when............ Let's see this together...........