chapter 14

Today was Saturday. Mom and dad left early in the morning. Ian was with Emma. She was telling him about her school and friends . She showed him her school projects. Ian was so proud to see how good she was in her studies. They had lunch together after that she went to park with her nanny. Now that she had left Ian also started to get ready as today they all are going to mall. He asked Naina to pick her up from her hostal but she said she would come on her own. James and Tyler were also coming with their girlfriends.

When he reached there he saw them waiting on the entrance of the mall. So he went to them. They greeted each other. Ian looked around but Naina was not their.

" Naina has not come yet"? He questioned them.

"No, we are also waiting for her. Why don't you call her and ask where is she. This is new place for her. I hope she is fine. " Amber said getting concerned.

"Ohh.... I don't have her phone number. " Ian said while looking at his watch. He was getting worried too.

I should have picked her up . How would she manage alone. He was thinking when he saw her coming towards them. He breathed a sigh of peace after seeing her. She was looking gorgeous as always.She was looking here and there and when she saw them she smiled.

"Hi guys....I am sorry I am late.... Actually Everything is new here and I came here by bus. I think it will take me a long time to get used to of all this". She said while panting.

" It's ok Naina. Come on let's go." Jasmin said smiling.

Then they went to some book store and purchased some books and stationery items for their projects. After shopping Amber and Jasmin forced them for a movie. Ian was happy that he will get some more time to spend with Naina. At first she refused but when Amber and Jasmin kept forcing her then she agreed .

"Ok, now tell me which movie do you want to see.. There is one romantic and one thriller movies screening right now." Amber asked Naina.

"Whatever you like." She replied smiling

"No, this is your first movie with us just tell us what do you like." Jamin insisted.

"Actually I am a bollywood fan. I have watched only few hollywood movies. I don't know much about them Therefore I said that you should decide. " She told them.

" Really......so tell us which hollywood movies have you liked.?" Which is your favorite actor? Please tell us we want to know. Jasmin questioned her.

"Ummm.... Well all Harry Potter movies... "She said with exitement. "You know as a child it was my dream to study in Hogwarts. " She said giggling.

Her smile was so innocent like a child. How could someone be so cute. ... Ian thought.

"Whatttt......you are a harry Potter fan . Come on Naina....how old are you?... I thought you would say Titanic or the kissing booth etc. But you are still a small baby " Amber said while pinching her cheeks.

" Ok now we will show you the real movie. "Jasmin said and winked at her.

Both of them decided to watch romantic movie. So they went to the cinema hall . In the hall Naina was sitting next to Ian. He was watching her expression through out the movie. His whole focus was on her not on the movie. During the movie he found her getting uncomfortable. When he looked at the screen he realized there was an intimate scene going on. Where Amber and Jasmin enjoying it with their boyfriends Naina was looking down with uneasiness. A mischievous smile appeared on his lips watching her like that. Anyways the movie ended and they went out.

"OMG....Naina did you see that actor how handsome he is and his chemistry with the actress was awesome. Did you like it?" Amber asked her to which she nodded with a smile. Ian was smiling as well remembering her red cheeks.