Chapter39

"Good morning Mom,Dad" Naina said while putting down the coffee tray on the table.

"Good morning Naina" They said sweetly.
Naina you don't have to do all this.... There are servant for this... You have to just order them.. Mom said with a smile.

"It's nothing mom.... I like doing it.... You just taste this and tell me.... "She said while serving hot cup coffee to them.

"Hummm.... It's really nice..." Dad said after having a sip.

"So Naina... What's your plan for today?" Mom asked while having a sip.

"Nothing special..... Just college...." She told her.

"All right then.... After college we will go shopping.... You ..be ready as we don't have much time left. First we go for your bridal dress...ok." She told her.

Naina didn't know what to do.... But one thing she was sure of is that she didn't, want to ruin there happiness. She knew how exited they were for this wedding and why not.?
"Ian is their only son. It's their right to celebrate and enjoy . I know this marriage is just a compromise, but it's not their fault. Ian has done so much for my parents... Now it's my turn.... "She thought.

"Naina... Naina.... What are you thinking... "Mom asked.

"Nothing mom...." She said slowly.

"Ok mom I should get ready for the college " She said and stood up.

"Naina one second....Where is Ian?.."Dad asked while stopping her.

"He must be in his room Dad. " She answered.

"I need Ian's signature on these documents. Can you get this thing done, it's urgent. I have an important meeting and I am already getting late. "He asked while giving her the file.

"Sure dad" She said and took the file and left from there.

Knock, knock...... She knocked at the door but no response.
She slowly opened the door and went inside.She looked around but Ian was not there. She started recalling the day when she first time came here. She didn't know then that destiny would play such a game and Ian would become her husband.She was looking for him when her gaze fell on Ian's childhood picture which was still placed on the side table. She took that picture from the table.A smile formed on her lips remembering how Ian reacted when she said that he was looking cute in it. She was busy in adoring that photo when Ian came out of the washroom after having a shower.

"Naina" He said in a surprised tone because after their marriage this was the first time Naina came into his room.
As Naina listen her name she put that photo back on the table and turned around.

Her breath stopped when she saw him.
He was standing in front of her only in a towel, exposing his Greek god like body. His wet messy hair was covering his forehead. Water was still dripping from them.His blue orbs were twinkling and looking so dreamy that she  just got lost in them. His broad shoulders and well maintained torsos that can give complex to any body builder. She didn't realize when she started staring him.

Ian smirked as he felt her gaze on himself . He slowly started moving forward closer to her. When Naina saw him coming she realized what she was doing. She was so embarassed that she instantly turned around.

"Ahmm..... Sorry.... Ian.... I... I....was Just...... "She forgot what to say.
Her cheeks were getting red and heart was beating faster.

Ian was enjoying her condition. He couldn't believe that she was so affected by him. She was looking so cute in that state. He wanted to look at her facial expressions from closely.