Chapter-49

Ian felt broken....... He couldn't believe what just happened..... His dreams were shattered.... All his life he waited for true love and he even found that when Naina came into his life...... But tonight she herself broke his heart into pieces.... The pain was so intense that he was unable to bear it. He walked out of the house and in spite of having no idea where to go he started his car....

He stopped the car at a deserted road. The silence was so prominent that he could hear the sound of the cold breeze. He slipped out of the car and started walking ahead. His body was shivering and his knees started getting weak. His heart was sinking..... He couldn't control anymore and fell down on his knees. ..

Why?..... He shouted his heart out and tears started flowing breaking the dam of his patience......
He started recalling each and every moment with Naina......... Her beautiful eyes that took her heart away at the very first day, her innocence,her kindness, her each and every quality that pulled him harder towards her. He was so in love with her that it was impossible for him to even think to live without her........ And she said to him that if he wanted he can leave her..... How?

"How could you Naina....??
How could you say that...??..
Don't you see how much I love you...... ??
Why? Why can't you love me back.....??.. Atleast give me a chance,......
How can you be so insensitive.......!!
Can't you see my pain.......??
Why you did this to me why?
Am I not worth your love?
Why is this happening with me...why??He shouted repeatedly......

After few hours........ .........

"One more... "Ian ordered the bartender as he sipped the last drop of liquor from the glass.

"Sir you are already drunk.... And besides it's our closing time... I think you should go home now..."He suggested.

Ian looked at him with blurred vision and chuckled.
"Home...... Ya right..... Home... Family..... Love....... "He sighed.
"Hey..... Are you married..??" He asked him while spinning the empty glass.

"No sir.... Not yet... But I do have, a girlfriend" He answered smiling.
"Does she loves you?...." He asked.
"Huhh? I mean yes.....I am sure she does.... He said getting confused...... Why sir? What happened? "He questioned.

"Nothing.... You are really lucky....."He said and giggled and a tear rolled down from his eyes.

"Sir... Are you alright.... "He asked with concern.
"Ya... Ya... I'm good......" He said and tried to stood up but he couldn't balance and was about to fall but was saved by someone.
"Thanks...." He said while taking control of himself and looked at that person.
It was Mike......

"You are most welcome..... Mr. Ian Knight..... "He said with a smirk.
"You..... "Ian mumbled and removed his hands from himself.

"Yes... It's me..... The one and only Mike... Mike Hudson.
I'm glad you still remember me huhh???" He said and giggled.

"What are you, doing here Mike...." Ian asked while faltering.
"Watch out Mr. Knight... Or you will fall down... "He said and laughed and the next moment he became serious.

"Forget about me Ian.... You tell me what are you doing here and that too tonight.... If I am not wrong today you got married... Right... Then what are you doing here... And where is your beautiful bride...,.what's her name.... Ya...Naina..... "He called her name in such a lustful manner that Ian got out of control.

"Mike...... "He shouted and grabbed his collar.
Mike grabbed his hand and jerked that off.
"What happened Ian..... Why are you getting hyper.... You don't want to listen her name from my mouth...... I don't know what will happen when you will see her in my arms..... "He said and started laughing......