Chapter-35

Naina was in her room. Her mother and Tara was sitting with her.

"Naina..... I know this is not the way any girl would want to get married. I know you have sacrificed a lot. Before I didn't get the chance but now I want to thank you..... Thank you for this marriage....Have you seen your father's smiling face.... His happiness.... It's all because of Ian..... What he has done for us in these few days no one ever did that.
I am so surprised to see how someone rich like him can be so humble. He is very kind...... He deserves all the happiness. Naina now he is your husband..... It's your duty to take care of him . Respect him  and  his parents..... Now he should be your priority......." She told her like every Indian mom.

"Ahmmm ahmmm...... I think aunty forget one thing.....". Tara whispered in her ear and she looked at her in confusion.

"What..."she asked slowly.

"Love him....." She said and winked. Listening this Naina trembled and started looking down.

"What.... He is your husband now Naina..... You have every right over each other ..... Don't be shy....... Tell me don't you feel something for him.... Oh my god.... He is so handsome...... You lucky girl....." She said slowly and sighed.

"Ahhhmmmm....Tara, let's go..." Her mother said with a smirk.

"Ya, sure..... I know Ian will be waiting...." She said with a chuckle and they both went out.

Naina was now alone in the room..... She was thinking how her life changed suddenly. Never in her dreams she thought something like this would happened. But the reality is that now she was married and Ian was her husband.

Ian.... my friend...... the one who always  helped me in my difficulties. Who made me feel that I am no less than others.... Such a pure soul.... Why he has to bear the responsibility of me and my family. He has sacrificed his love for us..... No..... This is not right........I can't see him eye to eye.......

And Liza...... What will happen when she finds out.......

How will I face her.....

Ohhh.... God... What I have done....... She thought and started panicking. Just than Ian came in along with Tara.

"Please come in Ian....,. Your bride is waiting for you." She said while opening the door for him.
Ian slowly came into the room.

She smiled looking at them and slowly closed the door and left from there.

Although Ian was living in her house for few days but it was first time when he was inside her room. It was a small room with light yellow walls. Naina was sitting on her bed. She was looking down.He was hesitant for some time but then he gathered courage snd slowly went near to her.

"Ahhmmm......" He cleared his throat and sat on a corner of the bed.

"Naina..... "He said slowly but she didn't lookup.

"Naina..... He again called her name...". This time she slowly raised her head but still she was not looking at him...

He was little hesitant but he decided to initiate the conversation.

I know Naina a lot has happened in these few days. I know what are you feeling right now. You know I am also shocked  how the things happened . Few days back we were friends and now........ He paused.
You know there are lot of things I want to tell you. In fact I should have told you this earlier but I didn't get the chance.  
But now when we are married  I don't want to hide anything from you.... He said while looking at her.

You know that day at the Indian  restaurant.... I wanted to confess something but I couldn't. We have to come here and we all got so busy. But now I  want to tell you everything..... He said hasitatingly and started looking for the bracelet which he kept in his pocket.