chapter 48

She was standing while looking outside the balcony.... She was feeling suffocated. She couldn't believe how people can be so self centered, so mean..... How someone can hurt others for their own selfish goals...... At first she was upset because of Mike.... How he manipulated her for that disgusting bet.. ..And she had to agreed because she felt he was wrong about what he thinks of Ian.... She wanted to prove him that Ian is not like him but he wanted to test his patience...... And all his words, all the circumstances made her to agreed with his bet...... She thought after that he will stop bothering her and Ian...... And moreover she had full faith in Ian so if that bet was the way to get rid of Mike and his wrong intention , she thought to go for it. The one thing that was bothering her the most was that Ian will have to go through this for two months but she had no choice. She herself felt that there was something really wrong with Mike. He behaved like a psycho and when he was threatening to hurt Ian, she could see how serious he was. So in order to keep  Ian away from his bad intentions she decided to take that bet. She thought that  after two months she will apologize to Ian and also tell him that she loves him but when Ian confessed his love and she found out the lies of Liza...... She felt terrible.

First Mike and now Liza.......She started recalling how Liza tried to pretend that they were couple... And now she understood why she asked her not to talk about it with anyone specially Ian.......

Oh God.... I was so dumb...... I misunderstood Ian...... I ignored him for no reasons..... But he still helped me and my family........

He loves me and I..... What I did to him??....
I was so blind that I couldn't see his love..... He did everything for me, never crossed his boundaries, always took care of me and my feelings and I,  because of Liza...... I behaved like a stranger...... He has every right over me.... But I never let him..... Because  I thought that I am the one who is responsible  for destroying their lives.....Oh God......how stupid I was to trust her.....And now this stupid deal........
Why God why??  Why can't people see others happy. Why there are people like Liza and Mike..... Why can't everyone be like Ian..... So kind, so pure.......

Her heart was feeling so heavy...... If  she had not given her words to Mike then she wouldn't waste a single second to confess her love to Ian...... But she had promised  him....  And She couldn't break it because if she would do that then it will prove that he was right and will never stop bothering them...... 

She was lost in her thought when suddenly Ian hugged her from behind.
His arms around her.,...  she so needed that.. When he rested his chin on her neck... Her body felt chills...... She was in need of his closeness....... It was the safest place for her. She closed her eyes to capture this moment in her heart..... But as Ian kissed her neck...... She started getting weak.......
No....... No....... I can't........ She thought.

Why not.... Tell him all about Mike and Liza......just tell him...... Her inner voice said..
No I can't...... What if they hurt him.They can't be trusted ....and all this mess is because of me. I know he is strong and can manage everything but by any chance  if anything happens to him because of their doings I will never be able to forgive myself.... She explained to herself.

Be strong Naina....... It's enough now. You have to do this... First you have to fight those mean people who are trying to put hurdles between you and Ian....... You have to show them that you are not weak...... You have to confront them. Both Mike and Liza should realize that what they did was wrong.....So in future no one can ever again try to come between you and Ian...... And for this, for now you have to break Ian's heart........... Her inner self said to her.

Finally controlling her tears and gathering all the courage she  spoke out.
"Ian....... "She said loudly and with heavy heart jerked off his hands.