Chapter-44

"Ladies and gentlemen..... Attention please.... "It's time for cake cutting.

Tylor announced and a big four tier wedding cake was brought in. Everyone gathered around them as they cut the cake.

After cake cutting it was the time for their first dance. It was the most awaited moment for Ian. He wanted this to be something special as it was a great opportunity for him to show her, his feelings. For several days he was searching for a perfect song. James and other friends were also helping him for selecting the song but he was not satisfied with any of them. They were good but he felt something was missing.He wanted to surprise Naina so he finally decided for a song which he thought she would definitely love. A hindi song from her favorite singer.......and Shreya helped him in that. Finally he selected one song and when he read the meaning of the song he felt nothing can be more meaningful than that.It was a perfect surprise for Naina .

'Hey everyone, now it's the time for our beautiful couple to oblidge us with their first dance."Shreya announced and Naina got stunned. She didn't know anything about this type of dance.

"How am I going to do that....?" She thought nervously.

"And as you know this wedding is little different as our beautiful bride is an Indian..."

"Ian was wondering which song should he choose for this dance...... He wanted it to be really special..... So Naina.... This song is specially for you from our handsome groom Ian......." Shreya said while smiling and making Naina puzzled .

And as Naina heard the name of the song... her eyes got wide out of surprise as it was her favorite song of Arijit Singh. She never thought that Ian still remembered that he was her favorite singer and would choose that song specially for her. She looked at Ian with surprise who was already looking at her while smiling.

"May I" Ian said while asking for her hand for the dance.
Her eyes became teary thinking that how much he cares for her. She looked deep into his light blue orbs which were twinkling and his beautiful smile which was so genuine..... Nothing was fake....

Her heart was filled with love and respect for him.
She slowly put her palm on his and they went on the stage..

They were standing face to face. Every one was looking at them with joy. Naina was little nervous when she felt their gaze.

"Ahmmm... Ian....". She said slowly .
"Yes Naina.....". He said staring at her beautiful face.
"I don't know this dance... I mean this couple dance....." She said while looking down.
"Don't worry Naina.... You are a brilliant dancer. It's nothing for you..... Just follow my lead...... Trust me....." He said smiling and assured her.

He looked her from top to toe. He was just mesmerized with his beautiful bride. He was looking at her passionately when he heard someone......

Oh my.....she is hot......as he heard that he instantly looked that way and saw some guests looking at her seductively. As he saw their gaze on her, he became furious. He again started feeling possessive about her. He wanted to tell everyone that she belongs to him, only him.

You are mine Naina....Only mine to love, only mine to touch, only and only mine.....he thought and when he again looked at her his expressions were changed. It became more intensed .He instantly grabbed her one hand making her astonished and put that on his shoulder and hold her second hand tightly . She couldn't understand what happened to him suddenly. Naina's breath hitched as he slided his other hand on her waistline causing a strong sensation throughout her body. At first he slowly caresses her waist giving her butterflies and then the very next moment he suddenly pulled her so closer to his chest that she gasped. Her body almost touched his torsos because of this sudden action. She had never seen this dominating side of Ian. Her heart started beating in a different rythem. The surrounding was so heated up. What's going on....He had never acted like this before....She thought while breathing heavily. She gathered all her courage and slowly looked up into his light blue eyes which were showing a different emotion.