Chapter- 17

Today was so busy. So after dinner when Shreya asked Naina for walk she refused.

"No Shreya, I don't want to go anywhere. I am very tired". Naina said while looking outside the window.

"Ok, as you wish..... Let's search for the song for your dance performance. Tell me which songs do you like". She said while using her phone.

" Please Shreya can you do this for me. I am not in a mood. Actually you look for the song till then I make a call. I am missing my family". She requested.

"Ok " She said and started listening different songs. And Naina went out and called at home . Her mother picked up the phone. She was so happy to hear her voice. They chatted for long time. She told her how everyone was missing her. She also told her that Tara was angry with her because she had not called her. Naina told her that she will talk to her. She asked her to take care and blessed her too. After talking to her Naina was feeling good. Then she dialled Tara's number.

"Hello". Tara responded.

"Hello Tara." Naina said sweetly.

"Who is calling? "Tara said with attitude.

"What.... Have you forgotten your best friend? . You stupid". !! Naina couldn't believe.

" Yes.... Best friends don't behave like you. Do you even remember for how long you didn't talk to me?" She said in harsh voice.

"Ohhh.... I am really sorry Tara. Please forgive me. You can't even imagine what is going on in my life".
Then she told her about everything from starting till now.

"Oh Naina I wish I was there... But atleast you have your new friends with you" .She said to make her feel better.

"Now tell me about.....this boy...... What's his name........ Yes, Ian... How is he? How does he look? Is he handsome and hot?Do you like him? " She asked with so much exitement.

"Oh God Tara......you and Shreya, you both are same. You always talk about boys and romance. Can't you both think anything else. There is so much in life to do other than this. He is just a friend.And you know me since childhood still you are talking nonsense". Naina scolded her.

" Oh ho, miss boring... What will I do with you. You know if I were In your place what would I do? "She said with disappointment.

" No, I don't even want to know. Now tell me how are your parents and tell me about our college. I really miss you all." Naina asked cutting her off.

"Everyone is fine and we all miss you too".she told her.

When Naina was talking to her shreya came. Tara said she wanted to talk to her so she gave her phone to Shreya. Naina was so surprised to see that they talked for too long. As if they knew each other for years. After some time they said goodbye to each other. Shreya gave her phone back and told her how much she liked talking to Tara. Then they came back in the room. She said that she had listen many song and these 2- 3 song she liked the most. She asked Naina to listen to them.

So she took the headphone and played the songs. After listening those songs she got confused.

" So which one do you like the most? 'Shreya asked with exitement.

"I don't know Shreya. All the songs are so good. I am really confused now. You tell me which one is your favorite." Naina said

"Actually..... These two are really good. But they are so popular that I don't think you can do something new on them. . So in my opinion you should go for this song" She showed her the song .

"But this was also popular at some time?" Naina said in confusion.

"You should listen to it's original version. This is the mtv unplugged. It's not used in the movie. They changed it for the movie. Just listen to it first". Shreya insisted.