Chapter-40

Flashback.......the day of college fest

"Hey..... Move aside..... "Jacob said and pushed a boy from his seat making him fell down.

"Hey....... What are you doing?..... "The boy questioned while getting up.

"Hey..... Dude can't you see Mike is coming. He will sit here..... So back off. " He said arrogantly.

"Huhhh.... Who's Mike?" The boy asked in disgust.
"Look I am here first. This is my seat......" He started arguing.

"You don't know Mike...... Hahahaha...." He started laughing loudly.
" Ok just look back to your left......". Jacob said indicating toward a big muscular man. As the boy saw him his expression changed suddenly.
A tall handsome man with a dangerously buildup body was walking towards him followed by two model like girls by his side. He had a dreadful smirk on his face. By just one look anyone can guess he is not some ordinary guy.

"Who is he?"The boy asked getting scared."I have never saw him before".

"He is Mike.... Micheal Hudson.... He has just migrated here...... And as you can see ,he is a complete bad a**.
So if you don't want to be in his hit list you better **** off..... "He threatened him.

The boy got so terrified by him that he instantly moved away.

Mike was sitting there enjoying the program while flirting with those girl when someone caught his attention.
A girl standing at the corner of the stage dressed in fully white .

Then she slowly came forward and stood at the center of the stage and as the light fell on her face he felt bewitched.

"Beautiful....... "He muttered.

Soon she started dancing on a song which he never heard before but the way she was dancing on that song he couldn't remove his gaze from her. Throughout her dance his eyes were gawking at her.

"Who is she? "He asked Jacob while maintaining his gaze on her.

"I.... Don't know Mike...... Some Indian girl. They announced her name but ......I forgot.... Sorry...... "He told him.

"Find out ........I want to know everything about her.....Go........" He ordered and Jacob left.

Soon the performance ended. Everyone was praising her by clapping and cheering for her.

"Well done Naina.....!!!!"Someone screamed from behind.

"Naina.. ...." He whispered and a wicked smile formed on his lips.......

Soon Naina left the stage . He stood up and started following her but there were so many students that he lost her.

"Where are you beautiful? "He muttered while searching for her but was not able to do so because the next performance started and it became impossible to find her among that crazy crowd.

Next day.... .......
"Mike..... Here it is... ...... "Jacob said while giving him an envelope.

He opened that hurriedly.
"Naina Sharma..." His eyes started twinkling while reading her profile.

Oh..... So she is Indian....... And single....... Never been in relationship........ His eyes were showing a weird emotion when he read that.

"So...... Naina..... There is no one in your life..... Huhhhh....... Cool......
Were you waiting for me?" He said while looking at her picture and started laughing.

"Don't worry baby soon you will be mine....... "He said and kissed that picture.

It's been days since he was looking for her but she never came back...... He started getting frustrated.