Chapter-8

Naina was in flight, thinking about her future.

What will I do when I'll reach there. Will I be able to adjust among those people. .. She thought.

She had told her parents to not to worry about her but she herself was surrounded by so many doubts.

She was in deep thinking when the pilot announced the landing.

Her heart was beating so fast that she could hear it. She took a deep breath and prayed to God and told herself that everything will be fine.

"Come on Naina, don't worry. Have faith in God . You are here for your dreams. Be positive ".she cheered herself up.

Finally., she landed at the airport. It was a big one with a beautiful architecture. Numerous people of different colour, region and body types were coming and going there. There was so much rush there.

She collected all her luggage and went out of the airport. She was looking for a cab and after some time she found one.

"Where do you want to go" Asked the cab driver.

"Harvard University please". She told him with excitement plus nervousness.

As she was getting closer to her destination she was becoming restless.

" Here we are... "Said the cab driver.

She paid the fare,collected her stuff and went out of the cab. Now she was standing in front of her college. As she was allotted a room in the college hostel, so first she went there.

It was a big building with so many rooms. She went to the warden's office and informed her about herself.

She was sweet lady. She welcomed her and gave her the room keys. She also told her that she had to share her room with one other student. Listening to this she was more than happy. In this stranger place at least she will have someone to talk to. So she grabbed the keys and went to her room.

It was a big room with two single beds. There was a small window at the corner of a wall from where you could look outside the hostel. You could even see the main road from there. There was a book shelf in which there were some books laying.There was a small table between the beds with a lamp. There was also an attached bathroom. It was not so big but of decent size.

Naina put all her luggage at the corner of the room and saw the time. She was getting late as she had to report today at the principal's office. So she decided to take a quick shower. She opened one of her bag and started looking for something to wear. She wanted something nice and decent. So she decided to wear a simple white top with blue jeans. She was not fond of make-up so she just put on some moisturizer and tied her hair in a ponytail. After getting ready she grabbed her documents and bag and headed towards the college.

It was s big campus. She was going through the corridor. There were not many people. May be all the students were attending their classes. She went to the reception area but no one was there. She stood there for some time but no one came so she herself started looking for the principal's office. After few steps as she took the right turn she bumped into someone and fell down. When she opened her eyes she realised that her head was resting on someone's chest and he was looking at her. Realising her position she quickly got up. She was feeling really very embarrassed. When she got up she saw all of her documents and other stuff were scattered on the floor. So she kneeled down and started collecting them. That boy also got up and helped her.

As she was leaving from there then she thought to ask him the way to principal's office and he helped her in that too.

At principal's office she submitted all her documents and got her timetable for classes and schedule. Principal asked her to meet professor Singh as he was their economic teacher. She thanked him and went out of his office.

After searching for some time she Finally found the classroom.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ian was taking small steps towards the classroom while thinking about that girl suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. It was James with Tyler and their girlfriends.

"what man.... You missed the class today. Didn't you know how important it was? "He said raising his eyebrows.

"I am so sorry guys. I was stuck in the traffick". Ian told them(he skipped the part of his encounter with that girl).

" You and your silly excuses. Come on, it's time for economic class, let's go "he said putting his hand around his neck and they headed toward their economic class .

As they reached the class Ian got so relieved to see that Liza was not somewhere around.

James and Tyler sat with their respective girlfriends and Ian sat on the last bench as this was not his favorite subject and also he didn't want professor Singh to ask questions to him.Today he was going to give lecture on some "gross domestic product of hypothetical economy". He found this very boring. He was not giving attention and looking here and there just than someone knocked the door of the class room and asked to come in.

Mr. Singh told that person to come in and Ian was just surprised to saw that she was the same girl he bumped into.

She slowly came into the classroom. He watched how many heads turned towards her. Many boys started to checking her out but she was not looking at any of them.

She was still looking down. Ian was now able to see her properly. She was slim with height about 5" 2 or 3. She was fair . Her hair is very long touching her waist and the strand of her hair still touching her cheek. Although she looked beautiful in every way but her best feature was her big eyes. She was not wearing any make up still she was looking perfect. He had seen many beautiful girls in his life but perhaps her simplicity was making her different from others .

She went to Mr. Singh and wished him

" good morning sir"and handed over him some paper. After looking at the paper Mr. Singh smiled at her and welcomed her. After that he introduced her to us.

"Listen everyone, here is your new classmates. She has come all the way from India and now she will be studying
in our college and her name is " Naina.... Naina Sharma..... "

Ian was continuously watching her and he didn't know why and when suddenly her name came out of his mouth. "Naina...........!!. "

Author's note:

Hello friends, how do you like today's chapter. If it made you smile than please vote for this and follow and give your precious feedback in comment section. Thank you.