Chapter-63

The moon was risen up in the sky

The moon was risen up in the sky. Naina was busy preparing her Pooja Thali. She was doing everything with so much love. She was fasting for Ian's long life therefore She didn't want to do any mistake. She was lightning up the diya when she heard some noise as if someone opened the door but when she looked back no one was there.

It must be wind.... She thought and started to light the matchstick but suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. She got shocked and slowly looked back. A tall muscular man was behind her giving her deadly glare. By his looks he was looking like a criminal.

"Leave me....." She shouted while trying to get rid of him but his grip became more tight.

"Who are you? What do you want?.... Please leave me......" She screamed. Her face became pale and body started sweating due to trepidation. His intentions were clearly dangerous.

"Ian.... Ian......" She screamed with full force but he immediately closed her mouth with his hand. She was throwing her hands and feet on him while struggling to get free from his grip. Whatever she could pick she started hitting him with that . In this struggle her dupatta fell down on the floor. She was trying so much but because of her fast, she was feeling really weak. Her small efforts were not enough to tackle him. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket. It was soaked with chloroform. He immediately put that on her nose and forcefully made her to inhale it. As that chemical entered her system, her head started spinning. Her body stopped struggling and within no time darkness consumed her.

"It's done......" He informed Liza on the phone.

Her face lightned up as she heard the news.
"Great....... Get her in my car and listen use the back door. I will be waiting for you there...." She ordered.

Everyone was busy in talking and enjoying and when she saw no one was looking at her she secretly left that place.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

         Naina........................

         Naina........................

Ian was screaming her name while hugging her dupatta tightly to his chest. The fear of loosing her was making his breath to stop. He once again looked all over the terrace but there were no signs of her. He decided to call her but her phone was switched off. He got so scared that he just started running down towards the hall hoping that she might be there.

Shreya was standing on the stairs when she saw him coming in full speed. The fear was so visible on his face that she got worried too.

"What happened Ian...." She asked her as soon as he came in front of her.

"Shreya...... Naina.... Naina......Where is she?......is she here?......."He was getting out of breath.

She saw Naina's dupatta in his hand. It took her no time to understand the situation.