Chapter-6

It's been a week since the college started and Ian was enjoying it. It was always fun to spend time with his friends. During lunch break they always go to cafeteria of their campus. It was big with modern architecture although the food serve there was not the best but the atmosphere was quite nice.

The old lady Martha who sat on the counter was very sweet and humble. She always spoke politely and lovingly with every student. She was in her fifties. Once Ian accidentally spilled juice on her. He was sorry so he apologized. He thought she would be mad at him but she was not, on the contrary she smiled and said it's ok and offered him another drink. Since then they shared a great bonding.

One day he asked her about her family to which she told him that she was living alone. Many years ago her husband had left her for another woman because she was not able to give him a child. When she was telling him that, she had tears in her eyes.

"How can someone left his wife just because she was not able to be a mother. Was your love , care and trust not enough for him" Ian asked her.

She looked at him with pain in her eyes .
" Son.. Not everyone in this world is lucky enough to get everything they want. There is always something missing in their life and true love is really hard to find and in any case if someone finds it they don't value it.. ". She said and wiped her tears.

" Ian.......Nobody knows what's written in their destiny. When I look back I see that I was in a loveless marriage always praying for a child to make my marriage work. But there is nothing in our hands and look today I am here among all of you. You all are like my children. Every day when I see you all, talk to you , laugh with you I forget my miseries. " She said with a beautiful smile.

He went into deep thinking after that.
" Is really true love so hard to find. When we love someone we should accept them with all their good and bad qualities. We can't let them go because of any reason which is not even in their hands" .

Ian was lost in his thoughts when she shook him and asked .
"Ian, dear where are you lost".Come on cheer up every thing is fine. I am living happily now with you all. After that conversation Ian understood her affection towards them. So every day at college he spend his lunch break in cafeteria. Watching her makes him believe that still there are people who can love you and care for you without any expectation.

Today they were there as well and discussing about their weekend plans .

" Hey Ian what's your plans for this weekend? " James asked.

"I know I know.... Same old music practice session at his studio. Am I right?" Tylor said and giggled.

"Noooo... we want something exiting. Please keep your practice session for some other time." Amber and Jasmin said while looking at their boyfriends.

Ian chuckled listening to them and was about to say something when Liza came.

"Hey guys what's up?
Jimmy is throwing party this
Weekend. Are you guys coming? " She asked while looking at Ian.

"Really.... Yes, we would love to go. " Amber said and Jasmin too nodded.

James and Tyler looked at Ian for his reply.

"So tell me. Are you joining us"? Tylor asked him.

"Sorry guys... But this weekend I am not available I have a date.... " Ian said making all of them shocked.

"What" they all said in a high note.

"I can't believe you. You Hid such a big news from us. You idiot. .". James said in disbelief.

"When did this happen? Why did not you tell us? " Tylor questioned him.

"Who is she? we want to meet her" Questioned Amber and Jasmin in exitement.

And Liza she was burning in anger.
"May I know who is this lucky girl"? She asked while staring Ian with heavy breath.

Ian was looking at them seriously and suddenly he laughed out.... He was not able to control his laugh... They were all looking at him in shock.

" What happened Ian? Why are you laughing? "They asked.

"Nothing.... You guys are so stupid. I was talking about Emma. I promised her to take her out this weekend. And look at you guys.... You thought that I have a girlfriend. Come on if I ever find a girl to love, can you think I would not tell you". He said while smiling.

Listening this they all calmed down and smiled and Liza, to say she was relieved is understatement. She took a deep breath and said "good for you Ian because I can't tolerate any girl in your life other than me".Having said that she left from their.

They all were looking at her while she was leaving and Ian was thinking " How arrogant she is......!!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I can't believe I am going to America. I thought my parents would never give me their permission. But by the grace of God everything went well. Now I will be able to fulfill all my dreams........Naina thought while getting ready. Today she was going shopping with Tara as she needed few things.

Soon she was at entrance of the mall.She was waiting for Tara.

"Where is she? " She was thinking just than she saw her arriving.

"You are always late". She said while raising her eyebrows.

" Hey I know you have beautiful eyes but that doesn't mean you look at me like this".She said and chuckled.

"Oh god Tara... Stop it now and let's go we don't have much time"she said and they went inside.

"So what do you want to shop first". Tara asked.

"Hmm... Actually I need some Tops and two nice pairs of jeans. You know na I always wear Indian outfit here. I don't have these types of clothes. I need some decent outfits which I can wear at college. " Naina told her.

"I heard that girls in foreign countries are very fashionable. They wear short dresses and make up in the college. I think you should also buy them. "Tara suggested.

"Have you gone mad? How can you think I will wear that!! Naina said while laughing.

" Tara.....I am good as the way I am. I don't want to change myself. " She said firmly.

"Ohh God you are such a boring person Naina" She said making a face.

They shopped for few essential things there and went back home. After dinner her father told her that all the arrangements had been done and she had to leave day after tomorrow.

After two days........
Naina was at airport. Her family and Tara came to see her off. Her mother kissed her forehead and blessed her with teary eyes. Her father hugged her and told her to take care and call him whenever she needs him. She hugged sid and Tara. They wished her best of luck. With all blessings and wishes finally she started her journey............

Author's note:

Hello my friends. Are you liking this story till now. Please give me your feedback and suggestions in the comment section. I will definitely acknowledge them. Thank you.