Chapter-37

Ian was waiting for Naina standing next to his car.

"Oh my God Ian.........". He heard and as looked back he saw Liza was standing there giving a surprised reaction.

"Hi Liza..... How are you...." He said smiling.

Liza hugged him instantly.
"Oh god Ian......finally you come..... I missed you so much.. "She said while
resting her head on his chest.

Ian didn't like her to be so close to him.
"Ya.... Liza.... It's good to see you...." He said and slowly tried to get rid of her.

"Why didn't you pick my calls..... I have called you hundred times.... "She complained.

"Sorry Liza. .... I was not here....." He said calmly.

"That I know..... James told me that you were in India because of Naina's father.
How is he now and where is Naina.... Is she all right". She said pretending how worried she was for her but in reality she has only hatred for her.

"Ya.... He had a heart attack but he is fine now and Naina is also good. "He told her.

"Thank god...... Everything is fine....... But what are you doing outside the hostel....."
She asked in curiosity.

"Actually I was waiting for Naina.... We came here to collect her stuff. "

"What.... Why...... Is she leaving..... "She asked feeling happy.

"Yes.... She is moving in with me.." He said and the ground slipped under her feet. For a moment she stood there like a statue. Her breath stopped and she started having a panic attack.

"Whhhaaaatttt......... Whaaaat ....... Did you say........ "She said in trembling voice.

"Ya... Liza....... Me and Naina.......... We... We got married......". Ian said while blushing.

"You.. And... Naina...... What...... "She whispered.

"Ya..... I know it's very surprising..... But yes we are married....". He said feeling ecstatic.

He told her the whole story.
"You know Mom and dad has organised a grand wedding for us next Sunday...... And you have to come.... Ok..... No excuse..... I want all my friends to celebrate my new life..... "He said and tears started rolling from her eyes.

She was burning with rage..... Ian and Naina..... Never in her dreams she could imagine both of them together.

She couldn't hold his anger and burst out.
"Ian...... How could you do this to me.
Don't you know how much I love you.
Tell me...... Ian" she said while shaking him.

"Hey... Liza...... Calm down....... "

"No.... Ian..... I can't believe you did this to me... Tell me what is that I don't have.
I am beautiful than her... Rich than her.... She is no comparison to me. Then why...." She started shouting.

"Liza... Stop it now......" Ian said loudly.
"Naina is my wife.....Don't dare say anything bad about her.... I will not tolerate that". He said getting furious.

"Ian..... Don't be a fool.....you married her out of pity...... She is no match for you. I know how these poor people trap people like you. Please understand...... She is a bloody..... "Before she said anything disrespectful for Naina Ian screemed out of anger.

"Liza....". He shouted while breathing heavily. His eye color changed into deep red .

"I am telling you for the last and final time...... Don't ...ever....dare ...to disrespect her........" He said looking at her in disgust.