Chapter-7

The weekend went very well. On saturday Ian spent his entire day with Emma. He took her out to Disney Land and bought her some dolls. She was more than happy and seeing her like that made him happy too. Next day was sunday. His mother used to go the church every Sunday. She was quite religious and as for Ian, he do believe in God but when it comes to practicing a religion, going to church and all, he found it was very difficult for him to do that as he was lazy in doing that. And above all he believed that God is everywhere and there is no specific way to pray. Every one has their own ideology therefore when mom asked him to accompany her he refused. But she said her driver was not well so she had given him a day off and requested him to take her to church than he agreed.

There were many people in the church who were praying but one couple took his attention. There was an old couple. He thought they were in their eighties. Their faces were full of wrinkles and they were sitting holding each other's hands. Anyone could feel their love and affection for each other. Ian didn't know for how long he was looking at them. The old man saw him looking at them and gave him a signal to come to him. So he went near them.

" Good morning son, how are you? " Old man asked with a smile.

"Good morning sir". He wished him back.

" I saw you were watching us, what's the matter, do you know us?" He asked.

" Nothing sir. You both look so adorable together just like made for each other"Ian said with a smile.

"Thanks dear, this is my wife, my life partner. We supported each other during all ups and downs of our life. Today we have completed sixty years of our marriage. So we have come here to Thank God for bringing us into each other's life." He said while kissing his wife's hand.

"Wow....Happy wedding anniversary both of you .May God bless you many more years of togetherness and happiness. "Ian wished them and after talking to some more time with them he left from there.

" How lucky they are to find a true life partner!!! " He thought but than a question raised in his mind.

"Can I be that lucky too?"... He thought Just when mom called him and they came back home.

In the evening mom told him that she was going out with Dad and Emma and asked him if he wanted to join them. Ian Didn't know why but he was feeling little restless that time so he did not go.

He was in his studio. Music always made him happy. Whenever he wanted to spend some time with himself he came here. He was working on his new song but today he was not able to concentrate and he didn't' know why?

Next day....

Ian was on the beach , watching the beautiful sunset suddenly someone closed his eyes from behind with her soft hands. She came near him and called his name with her sweet and loving voice"Ian".

A sweet smile formed on his lips. He removed her hands from his eyes and looked back to see her and...................

He woke up to the sound of alarm. He was breathing heavily. He was feeling so restless that it took him some time to calmed down. What was that dream... ...

He checked the time it was already 8 o'clock. OMG I am getting late for college I need to hurry up. .....he thought and ran to his washroom to get ready. Today was a very important lecture and Ian Didn't want to miss it. After getting ready he grabbed his bag and car keys and left for college.

"Why there is so much traffic today" He thought.

He was already late when he reached college." The class must have been started" He was thinking while running towards the class suddenly he bumped into someone.

As they collided with each other she fell over him. Her bag and files also fell down. All her paper and stuff were scattered on the floor. Her head was lying on his chest and her eyes were clossed due to this sudden incident. After few moment she opened her eye.......

Her eyes.... Dark brown with a gleam, so innocent, so pure. Ian's heart just skipped a beat. He just couldn't removed his gaze. When their eyes met he felt like time stopped. When she realised their position she stood up with a jolt and he could say that she was feeling very embarassed. She looked down and started to bit her lower lip in nervousness and Ian was laying there like a stupid looking at her. She was looking really very beautiful . Her hair was very long and matching her eyes colour. She had tied her hair in pony tail and a strand of her hair was touching her cheek. She was wearing a simple white top with blue jeans and a pair of black shoes. Though she was not wearing anything fancy still she was looking very attractive.

Ian got his consciousness back when the bell rang and he stood up from the floor. He saw she bent down and started gathering her stuff. He also started helping her in collecting her papers. When they were done he looked at her.

"Sorry..... "He said slowly but his eyes were stuck at her.

When she felt his gaze she became nervous.

"It's ok.... "She just said and immediately stood up. She was walking away from him but suddenly after few steps she turned back and came to him.

"Ummmm......Can you help me"she asked with hesitation.

"huuh....... Ya sure".Ian answered in confusion.

"Can you please tell me the way to principal's office...., I am new here. I don't know where to go. " She said in a low voice while looking down.

Here she was not looking at him on the other hand Ian was not able to look away from her......

"Sure take the left from here and go straight. Principal's office is right there". He said with a small smile.

"Thank you very much" She said with gratitude and left from there and he got freeze there while watching her leaving.

I have never seen her before and the way she looks and speaks she is definitely not from this region."Who was she? "And what the hell I was feeling? I never felt like that before......he thought

Thinking about her he proceeded towards his classroom............