Chapter- 62

A small request:-( please be ready with your headphones  and your imagination for the real experience) :)

  A small request:-
( please be ready with your headphones  and your imagination for the real experience) :)

Ian was standing there mesmerized. His heart flattered watching her coming nearer.  She was shining like a gem among everyone and the way she was looking at him , he was becoming restless. As the distance between them getting smaller his heart started bouncing. After all that happened between them she still had that effect on him, this thought was bothering him. He was trying hard to look away but it felt like he was under some spell. He was just bewitched by this Indian beauty. No matter how hard he was trying to control but a fascinated smile made it's way on his face.

Mom too was astonished to see her like this. She was speechless. Watching Naina in that royal look she felt proud.
"Naina..... "She just whispered her name.

Shreya came to her and said something in her ear. She was surprised as well as got happy.

"Ladies and gentlemen for today's performance... Please welcome Naina...." She announced.

She is going to perform....why? Why is  she bothering. She doesn't care then why she is doing this.....He thought while  continuously staring at her. Soon she was in front of him. She stopped for a moment and looked deeply into his blue eyes. It was weird that she didn't uttered a single word still her one gaze managed to give him goosebumps. He was shocked  how his body was reacting toward her. Her cheeks turned red as she saw his reaction. She too was going through the same phase. Her heart was beating so loud that she thought everyone else could hear that too.

Control Naina........control......she calmed herself down and after taking a glimpse of him one more time she proceeded towards the  stage, every eye was chasing her but for her it was only  Ian who matterd. Soon all the lights went off and a central light fell on her and the next moment a beautiful song started.......and everything became magical......

She had put her heart and soul in that dance. It was for his birthday and she wanted it to be best. Despite of how weak she was feeling she gave her hundred percent. The performance was so magnificent that everyone gave her a standing ovation. They have never seen something like this before. Those steps, those facial expressions, the way her body was moving in rhythm everything was just perfect . They had never seen something this graceful. It was completely a new and marvelous experience for them. As the performance ended, their not stop clapping was the proof that how much they liked it. Mom , Dad and Emma they couldn't believe what they witnessed.

"Oh my goodness Ian.... She is such a great dancer.. Why you never told us before. We have such a wonderful artist and we had no idea..... Mom exclaimed and looked at him who got freeze at his place.