Chapter-30

It was almost twilight. Wind was blowing stronger and the weather was getting colder and the sea waves were getting higher and higher.

Naina was sitting on the sand watching this view. Her heart was bustling. It was not coping with her mind. She could still feel Ian's deep gaze........ His light blue eyes looking deep into her...... What was that emotion??
She couldn't understand that feeling but one thing she was sure of that it was making her restless..... She never felt like that before.

The moon was shining bright spreading it's silver light every where.Every one decided to have a bonfire.

"Naina.... Come here...." Shreya called her.

She turned around and saw they were arranging for bonfire. They were looking so happy.

What am I doing here..... Instead of enjoying these moment I am wasting my time . I think  I am just overthinking....It's all because I didn't sleep properly last night. She took a deep breath and brushed off all the  thoughts coming in her mind and went to her friends.

It was so beautiful. They were sitting around the bonfire. The flames of the bonfire was giving warmth to their bodies. James and Tylor were laying in the lap of their girlfriends and Liza was sitting next to Ian. Shreya was telling Naina how much she enjoyed today.

"I am starving...." Said Tylor while looking at Jasmin.....

"Ya I know.....I can hear the sound your tummy is making.." She said and everyone started laughing.

"Stop laughing..... And  get me something please.... Are you all not hungry." He asked while making a face.

"Yes we are..... Food is in the car but I am not going to get it... I am exhausted.." Jasmin said while yawning.

"It's ok..... I'll get it...". Naina said and stood up.

"Wait Naina.... It's getting dark, don't go alone. I am coming with you... "Ian said with concern.

"Don't worry Ian  ..... I'll go with her...." Liza said making everyone surprised. And they both left.

"Since when Liza started helping others..... She has really changed." Tylor commented.

"Ahhhhmmm...". Liza cleared her throat.

"Naina..... I want to talk to you.." She said while going towards the car.

"Sure, tell me.... "Naina said with smile.

"I don't know how to say it..... Actually I want to ask...have you told someone about last night?...." She asked hesitatingly.

"Not yet..... "She told her.

"Thank god..... Actually Naina I need a favor.... "

"It's about Ian..... Actually we have just started dating. We need time to understand each other properly. However, Ian said that he loves me but still it's just a starting. So we decided to not to tell anyone about it now... Ian said he will tell everyone about us at the right time. And you already know how much I love him. I do whatever he likes. So I agreed.

But yesterday...... You caught me....." She said while blushing.

"Naina.... Please don't talk  about this to anyone.Not even Ian..... He doesn't know that you know about us..... Please it's a request...." She said while holding her hands tight.

Naina became more confused after listening this......
If they really love each other then whats the point of hiding it. She was not able to understand.

"Liza.... Although I am still not getting why both of you want to keep it a secret..... Because here in America I saw everyone is so open about their relationship...... But still...... If you want this then I am ok with it....