Chapter-4

After college they all decided to go to the pub "The royal oak"in the evening. It was their favorite place to hang out. So after finishing the classes, Ian first went back home to freshen up. When he reached home he was welcomed by his mom. She was making his favorite chocolate pudding for dinner.

"Good afternoon son, how was your day at college" She asked and kissed his forehead.

"It was good mom. Where is Emma". He asked while looking for her.

"Oh ...she has gone to park with her nanny. It's her play time with her friends.."she told him.

"Ok mom.... I am going pub with my friends. I will come before dinner". He told her about his plans and she smiled.

"Enjoy your day son". She said smiling. She was always been so calm and caring. He hugged her and went to his room.

In the evening he reached the club and saw all his friends were waiting for him in the parking area. Then they went in and sat down at their usual place. The whole staff including manager knew them. DJ welcomed them by playing their favorite song. James and Tyler went on the dance floor with their respective girlfriends. They forced Ian to join them but he excused himself and said that he will join them later.

He was sipping his drink and watching people dancing madly on the music just then he saw Liza coming towards him. She was wearing a low neck, fitted black dress with black high heels.

"Why the hell she always follows me," He thought while getting irritated.

As soon as she saw him she came near to him.
" Ian.....What a pleasant surprise you are here too." She exclaimed and pretended as if she really didn't know he was there.

"Hi Liza.......".He said with a small smile.

"Hey why are you sitting here alone come let's dance " She said and held his hand and dragged him on the dance floor. She forced him to dance. He didn't want to dance with her but he had to because she was very stubborn and never listened to anyone moreover he did not want to create a scene there .

While dancing she put her hands around his neck and was trying to come closer to him but just then his phone rang. He instantly picked it up , it was James who saw everything and knew that he was feeling uncomfortable so he called him. He gestured to him "thankyou" and told Liza that he had to go urgently. She became upset listening this and was trying to stop him but he managed to get away from her. After that he said bye to everyone and left the pub.

When he reached home Emma came to him running and hid behind him and mom came running after her.

"What happened mom" He asked while giggling.

"Ian..,don't let her go. She has become so naughty . She is troubling me and not drinking her milk". She told him while breathing heavily.

He looked at Emma who was laughing behind him. He turned back and picked her up in his arms and started tickling her. He didn't let her go until she said sorry while laughing and promised to not trouble mom anymore.

At night after dinner he was in the garden sitting and listening his favorite romantic songs on his IPad . These song were his partners in his alone time. While listening those song he used to imagine about that special one.His eyes were closed and there was a sweet smile on his face . He was enjoying his music just when dad came to him. More than father, his dad was like his friend. They share all their little things. He knew everything about him. His dreams, his goals everything. While conversation he asked him if there was any girl in his life to which he went into deep thinking.

"What happened son......Is everything ok......."His father asked him .

"I don't know dad. I know lots of girl who are beautiful and intelligent. They also like me but I consider them only as friends. I don't know I never felt love for any of them. Sometimes I feel will I ever have love in my life", He said in a low voice.

Listening this dad put his hand on his shoulder and smiled.

" Don't worry Ian when the time will come you will get your share of love. Always remember there is someone made for you and when she will come into your life you will know what love is". Having said that he smiled at him and left .

" I don't know how long I have to wait for that".Ian thought while looking at the sky.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

In India,.....

"Today we are going to announce the result of inter college competitive exam. Many students from different colleges participated in this but it's a very proud moment for us to announce that one student of our college got the first position and made us and our college proud". Principal announced and all the student started whispering who is that lucky one. Then the principal announced the name.

"Naina Sharma........student of commerce stream and lead classical dancer of our cultural dance academy has won the first prize and scholarship and now she gets the opportunity to study in one of the reputed university of America and represent our Indian culture there. A big round of applause for her .....Congratulations Naina........"She said with enthusiasm.

Every one presented there started congratulating her . She couldn't believe what just happened and she was like
" What????"

She was happy at same time speechless too. Am I dreaming this....... She thought in amusement.