Chapter-25

Ian didn't know what got over him when he saw Naina in the arms of that boy . He started loosing his temper. Thank god Naina moved away from him and came to them or he didn't know what would he had done.

"Hello guys " She said adjusting her bag.

"Hi Naina, please sit". Amber said .

"Hey, are you all right?" Ian asked with concern.

"Ya, I am fine. Someone pushed me accidentally. I would have fallen if Rahul were not there". She said and sat on the chair.

"This is the right time to ask her" He thought.

"Who is Rahul....? "He asked while trying to be as normal as he could be but only he knew what he was going through.

"Rahul..... Don't you know him? " She said with surprise.

"No...you tell me..". Ian said and crossed his fingers under the table.

"Well, he is also an Indian and president of the Indian community of this college. He is a genius you know...and his sence of humor...oh my god. He is a wonderful dancer as well. Haven't you seen him dancing? " She said with so much enthusiasm that her eyes were twinkling.

The way she was telling about him it seemed like she was really fond of him and Ian was not liking that she was praising him.

He started comparing Rahul and himself. What is so special about him.What if he is a dancer I am a musician and I can even sing. I am also decent in academics. And everyone says that I am good looking . Then why she is so interested in him. Doesn't she notice anything good about me.... . I am no less than him. May be because he is also an Indian and I know how much she loves her country...... Ya....I think this is the reason ....but this is not my fault that I am an American. Am I not worthy for her just because of my nationality Or my religion. No this is not fair.....He was again drowned in his thoughts.

"Ya... Last year I saw him dancing at the annual fest.... He is really brilliant " Jasmin said while eating her pizza slice.

"Oh... Come on guys... Stop talking about him.... Did you guys forget what are we discussing " Said liza in irritated tone.

"Oh yes Naina.... Actually we are planning a weekend trip to the beach. So would you like to join us... It will be fun. " Amber asked her.

"Weekend trip.... Like night out? " She questioned

"Ya... Two days trip to beach.... This weekend " Amber told her.

"Thanks for asking Amber but sorry I can't come.. You guys enjoy. " She said and Ian became more upset.

"But why Naina.... We all are going.. You should come " Liza said sweetly and they were looking at her in surprise. She has changed a lot these days.

"Yes Naina... Please come..... Ian also tried to insist. " Why she doesn't want to come.... Is it because of that boy or something else ".He was thinking.

"Sorry Ian..... But I am not comfortable with this...". She said Hasitatingly.

"Oh... God Naina... Are you from 16th century.... So old fashioned.."..said Amber while crossing her arms over one another to which she giggled.

"All right.... As you wish.... We won't force you...." Said Amber.

"Come on guys let's go... We are getting late for the class...". James said and they all left for the classroom. The whole time Ian's mind was occupied with so many thoughts. He didn't talk much to anyone.

Is this really me...... What has happened to me. What is this jealously, insecurity. I was never like this...... Why I am behaving so childish...... He was cursing himself.