Chapter-55

Ian was not missing a single chance to jealous Naina. Their bodies were moving in a sink but he was not crossing his limits however Naina was still burning in anger watching Liza getting so close to him. The way she was trying to get intimate with him , how her hands were roaming around his shoulders and in between looking towards her in a victorious smirk, she felt like completely pissed off.

She had full faith in Ian but she was also well aware of Liza's intentions. How she wished to pull her away from him but she was controlling herself hard as she didn't want to create a scene there and moreover what she would say to Ian why she did that. She was feeling helpless and in that state she didn't realised when she emptied the whole bottle of alcohol into her throat in one go.

This was the first time when she had tasted something so bitter but this bitterness was nothing compared to what she was feeling inside. Soon the effects of the drink started appearing. Her vision were getting blurry and her head was becoming heavier. Everything around her started spinning. She was trying hard to focus but nothing worked.

As the song finished Ian partied ways with Liza. It is enough for now..... He thought and as he looked towards Naina she was not there.

He instantly went to their table and looked around but she was nowhere to be seen. He was getting worried when his gaze fell on the empty liquor bottle....
It was the red signal for him.

"Hey Ian what happened...." Liza asked while coming to him.
"Naina..... She is not here......" He said with worried face.
"Oh, come on.... She must be somewhere around... Don't worry....." She was trying to calm him down.

"No Liza....I have to find her.... She needs me..... "He said while again looking at the empty bottle and instantly left from there.

Liza was standing there dumbfounded. Before he was giving her preference over Naina and now he left her here alone. What is all this happening... She could not understand.

After searching inside he went to the receptionist.
"Hey.... Have you seen my wife going out...." He said while showing him her picture in the phone.

"Sorry sir..... I have no Idea....." He answered slowly.

"Oh God Naina.... Where are you....." He whispered in frustration and ran outside to find her. All the possible bad situations started coming to his head. He started remembering how those boys were looking at her.

He was looking around in tension when he saw a shadow near fountain. Hoping it was her, he ran toward that direction. His racing heart got some peace when he finally saw her sitting there. But soon anger took over him.

"What is this Naina.... Why you left from there like this. This is very childish. Do you know how worried I got?...." He started scolding her.

"Why???" She said and looked at him with watery eyes.
"Tell meeee... Iiaannn..... Why are you worried.... You were so happy with her. Go..... She must be waiting for you....." She said and stood up with faltering feets.
"Don't worry about me I am fine..... "She said and took a step ahead but she was so high that she couldn't balance herself. She was about to fall when Ian instantly hold her.

"Leave me Ian...." She said in anger. Her eyes we're red and her vision was blurry.
"Go to your dear Liza.... Don't waste your time with me....." She said a little louder and started removing his hands from her waist.