Chapter- 43

After two days......

Naina had tried several times to talk to Ian but they hardly got the time together. There was always someone or other around them. Because of the wedding preparation it became difficult for her to talk to him peacefully. So she decided wait for now and to talk to him after the wedding function when no one is around them. She wanted to start her new life without any doubts and confusion.

Finally it was sunday..... The day of their wedding. Since morning there was so much hustle and bustle.
The wedding was in the morning at the church following by a reception in a luxurious hotel and resort.

"Naina....This is Jane.... She is a famous makeup artists. She will help you in getting ready.,.". Mom said while introducing her.

"And Jane this is Naina..... Our bride..." She said smiling.

"Hello Ma'am...." Jane wished and after mom left she started doing her work.

After almost one hour...,.Naina was standing in front of mirror looking at herself.

Is this really me....... She was surprised.
She was unable to recognize her own self.
"Jane .....you must have done some magic......I never looked this pretty before".she said while looking at herself in mirror.

"This is not magic ma'am.... You are already so beautiful... Makeup has, just enhanced your beauty....". She replied smiling.

"Ian sir is really lucky to have you...". She complimented and Naina started blushing.

"Oh.... My...... You don't even need blush..... Look at you, your cheeks are already so red...". Jane said with a chuckle.

"God bless Mr. Knight....." She said and started laughing while making Naina to blush even more.

The church was beautiful....... So many people came to witness the most awaited wedding. Ian, his parents and Emma had already reached the church. There friends and relatives too started arriving.

Ian wore a black Armani for the wedding. He was looking so handsome catching gaze of every girl present there.
Soon the wedding ceremony started. James and Tylor were performing the roll of Ian's best man. Ian was standing on the stage and was eagerly waiting for his love.... Naina. His eyes were stuck on the door of the church. His heart was beating loudly. He was becoming restless. He was desperate to see her in the wedding gown. Finally......it was happening. Now Naina will be his in front of the whole world. Now there will be no distance between them. He couldn't stop himself from smiling thinking that.
Soon his wait ended and slowly the door opened. Next moment he got hypnotized due to the most beautiful view he had ever seen in his life.

Naina was standing there with flowers in her hands and dressed in a beautiful while mermaid bridal dress which was hugging her figure perfectly

Naina was standing there with flowers in her hands and dressed in a beautiful while mermaid bridal dress which was hugging her figure perfectly. Her skin was looking so radiant and glowing that he wanted to feel it right there.The dress, the makeup, the hairstyle everything was absolutely perfect. He was just mesmerized with her beauty. Oh my God......she is gorgeous.......someone complimented her loudly making him to came back in reality. As he looked around he saw every eye on her. Every one was standing in a awe and staring at her. And he felt possessive.