Chapter33

"Ma..This is Ian......and Ian this is my mother, my brother Siddharth and this is Tara....."my childhoods friend. Naina introduced them to each other..

"Ma.....He helped me to get here...I won't be here without his help....".She said while wiping her tear.

"Namaste..... "He greeted them.

"Thank you beta......."she said And blessed him by putting her hand on his head.

"Naina talked about you always..... We are greatfull for what you did for her....". She said warmly.

"Please ma'am...... It's nothing....." He said and went to siddharth.

"What are doctors saying?" He asked

"Bypasss surgery has been done... Doctors are, waiting for him to come to his senses. After that thay can say anything...." He told him.

"Don't worry he will be fine..". He consoled him and put his hand on his shoulder like a big brother. Naina was looking at him... Her heart was filled with deep respect for him.

Soon the doctor came out of the Icu.
"How is he now doctor " Naina asked Worridly.

"Operation was successful..... But..... "He paused.

"But... What doctor..... "Her mother asked.

"It seems he is dealing with some kind of trauma..... Was he upset about something... I mean some kind of tension... "He asked.

Her mother looked down and tears started flowing from her eyes......
"Yes doctor.....". She said in a low voice.

"Well in that case you have be really careful... Even Any small tension can be life threatening for him. So I suggest you to don't give him any tension..... These few days are very critical for him.. Try to make him happy..... With the passing time he will be ok....we will shift him in ward tomorrow..."He stated and walked away.

"Ma.... Papa was in some tension.... Why didn't you tell me anything...." Naina questioned her mother.

"Sorry Naina..... I don't want to give you any stress. You were already alone there. I didn't know something like this would happen..,.. "She said and her eyes again filled with tears.

"What happened ma..... Tell me?" She asked worridly.

"Naina.... Your father like every normal father was worried about your marriage and since Tara got engaged he started to think about that even more. He wanted you to get married after you come back India. He even started planning for that.

And as you know marriage in India requires a lot of money.
One day one of his friends suggested him to invest in his company. He said that his amount will be doubled within a year. I told him not to believe what he says..... But..... But your father had full faith on him... He said he knows him for many years. So he invested all that we have in his company. In starting everything was ok but 2-3 days back we got to know that he absconded with all the money of the company. We filed a complaint against him but police still couldn't find him. Now nothing is left with us...... Your father couldn't bear that shock and had a heart attack..." She told her while weeping.

"Ma..... Why....... Why did papa do that.... Didn't he know my priorities. I am working hard to achieve my goals.... Marriage is the last thing I concern for....... "She said .

"I know beta..... We are not against it But you know na our family traditions. In our community it's a tradition that girls should get marry at the right age...... You can fulfill your dreams after marriage also. But if a girl gets older it is very hard to find a good match for her". She explained.